ARGUS 343 Knap FM18

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The best independently tested tactic over 180 games using sub top and under dogs teams is ARGUS 343 FM 18.2.2 P102.

ARGUS is Structured WOF 343 is Flexible GOODBYE Very Fluid PILGRIMAGE Fluid and ASH Very Structured.

19 hours ago, knap said:

The best independently tested tactic over 180 games using sub top and under dogs teams is ARGUS 343 FM 18.2.2 P102.

ARGUS is Structured WOF 343 is Flexible GOODBYE Very Fluid PILGRIMAGE Fluid and ASH Very Structured.

Cheers must have read your mind as i downloaded FM18.2.2 before i posted this been using FM18.2.1 P101 with my Wolves save and doing well with it tbh.

Will use the other next season.

PS any tips for training pre-season then start of season cheers

I can't for the live of me get any of these tactics to work. What I am confused with (and please believe me I am not bashing your tactics, it is merely a question out of frustration) is that your tactics appear to either state they are meant for certain updates of FM18 -- 18.2.1; 18.2.2; 18.3.3 and so on, but I -- as I thought everybody was -- am running the final version, 18.3.4. Forgive my ignorance, but would a tactic meant for 18.2.2 not work with a latter update that may have changed aspects of the match engine? I have tried all your tactics, particually the fabled Argus 343 18.2.2 P102 I've read about in the comments to no effect. I have little, if no possession of the ball, one, may be two shots which are seldom on target, and end up being beaten badly by far lesser teams. I don't expect to win every game -- even with your tactics -- as that would take the fun out of the game entirely, but clearly something has gone wrong with the tactics and my game. I'm sorry to put a stain on your tactic, and as I stated I am not bashing it at all; I would just like to know what I am doing differently.

Edited by Leoben

43 Š¼ŠøŠ½ŃƒŃ‚Ń‹ Š½Š°Š·Š°Š“, Leoben сŠŗŠ°Š·Š°Š»:

I can't for the live of me get any of these tactics to work. What I am confused with (and please believe me I am not bashing your tactics, it is merely a question out of frustration) is that your tactics appear to either state they are meant for certain updates of FM18 -- 18.2.1; 18.2.2; 18.3.3 and so on, but I -- as I thought everybody was -- am running the final version, 18.3.4. Forgive my ignorance, but would a tactic meant for 18.2.2 not work with a latter update that may have changed aspects of the match engine? I have tried all your tactics, particually the fabled Argus 343 18.2.2 P102 I've read about in the comments to no effect. I have little, if no possession of the ball, one, may be two shots which are seldom on target, and end up being beaten badly by far lesser teams. I don't expect to win every game -- even with your tactics -- as that would take the fun out of the game entirely, but clearly something has gone wrong with the tactics and my game. I'm sorry to put a stain on your tactic, and as I stated I am not bashing it at all; I would just like to know what I am doing differently.

Set team training Team Cohesion(or teamwork I dont know how in English) HIGH for 4-5 weeks before season and balanced average during season. If you didnt use Team cohesion before season, set it in during season for 3 weeks and then turn to Balansed average.Ā 

Set individual training on the same roles that in tactic with High intensity (may be more injuries, but result will be better.Ā 

If you play in Instant result, sign assistant with high Man Managment 15+.

The FM version say FM 18.2.2 is just when I set up the tactic. The FM 18.2.2 P102 was the best independently tested tactic over 180 games, which is why I recommend using that particular tactic.

If you can send me your save and I will take a look at what may be wrong.

Make sure your AM is set for all training press team talks etc except OIs as there should be none.

I was not expecting such fast replies. I have unfortunately deleted the save as frustration made me momentarily insane; howver, I was only two months into a new save, anyway. I'll give it another go with the AM this time earning his pay. When playing away, is it wise to attack, or should I change the mentality?

28 minutes ago, Dersturmer said:

Set team training Team Cohesion(or teamwork I dont know how in English) HIGH for 4-5 weeks before season and balanced average during season. If you didnt use Team cohesion before season, set it in during season for 3 weeks and then turn to Balansed average.Ā 

Set individual training on the same roles that in tactic with High intensity (may be more injuries, but result will be better.Ā 

If you play in Instant result, sign assistant with high Man Managment 15+.

Try thisĀ 

https://fmguido.com/setting-up-training-football-manager/

1 hour ago, Leoben said:

https://fmguido.com/setting-up-training-football-manager/

Okay training set up with help of comments above -- thanks to all.Ā  First friendly Newcastle United (my team) vs the under 23s, something I always do when they return from their hol's. Going with FM18.2.2 Argus 343 again with the first goal scored by my team after 16 seconds. 2-0 just past nine minutes and still very much in control. I know is only the under 23s, but I am more interested in the movement of the ball and players and so far its working well. It finish 5-1 with the conceding goal coming from a missing header. In the coming weeks I'll play through the rest of my friendlies, playing teams of equal stature.

Overview of Tactic List from testing Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  TOTAL Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  SUB TOP Ā Ā  UNDERDOG

ARGUS FM 18.2.2 Ā  Ā  Ā  P102 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  P385 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  P206 Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  P179 Ā 

PILGRIMAGE FM 18.3.3 LPOOL P104 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  P380 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  P226 Ā  Ā  Ā  P154

WOF FM 18.3.3Ā  P101Ā  Flexible Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  P381 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P213 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  P168

WOF FM 18.3.3 LPOOL P100 ALL CUPS Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  P365 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  P196 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  P169

PILGRIMAGE FluidĀ  LPOOL P101 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P367 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  P201 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P166

PILGRIMAGE FM 18.2 P105 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P357 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  P218 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P139

ARGUS VOL 4 FM18.3.3Ā  StructuredĀ  P101 ALL CUPS Ā  Ā  Ā  P363 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  P220 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P143

BLUE MATTER Ā Ā  FM 18.3.3 P105 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P356 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P207 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P149

GOODBYE FM 18.3 VOL 7 Very Fluid Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  P349 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P208 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  P141

GOODBYE 3421 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P324 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  P205 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P119

MIDSOMER 442 P103 (FLAT TEST) Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  P349 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  P199 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P150

MIDSOMER 442 VOL MEZĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P342Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P196Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā P146Ā 

MIDSOMER 343 VOL MEZĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P337Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P195Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P142

WOF 2323 Ā Ā  FM 18 Ā  P104 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  P335 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  P187 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P148

BLUE MATTER FM 18.3 VOL 4 P102 Ā  Ā  352 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P335 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P206 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P129

ASH 343 19,3.3 LPOOLP99 Highly StructuredĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā P333Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā P205Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā P128

ARGUS 3430Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P331Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P192Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā P139

VOLANTE BWM FM 18.3 P101 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P326 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  P191 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P135

MMĀ  442 VOLANTE P103Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P323Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P187Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P136

WOF 3412 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  P325 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P198 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P127

WOF 2233 P102HS Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  FM 18.2 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  P311 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P194 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P117

BLUE MATTER VOL 4 P100 4123 FM 18.2.1 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  P310 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P179 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  -P131

MMVOLANTEANCHOR Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  442 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P302 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  P165 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P127

ARGUS 352 18.2,2 P101Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā P306Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P169Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P137

BLUE MATTER 433 18.3Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P295Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā P158Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā P137

BLUE MATTER VOL 4 4213 VOLANTE 18.3Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā P289Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P184Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P105

PILGRIMAGE 3511 18.2.2 P102Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā P297Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P181Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P116

PILGRIMAGE 451 MUP101 18.3.3Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P293Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā P169Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P124

MIDSOMER WIDE DIAMONDĀ  Ā 18.3Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P287Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P175Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P112

RAMBLE ON ASYMMETRIC18,3 P100Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā P287Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā P169Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  P118Ā  Ā  Ā 

RAW SIENNA 4231 18,2,2Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā P272Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā P147Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā P125ļ»æļ»æĀ 

Concerning: ARGUS FM 18.ļ»æ2.2 P102 -- I am having trouble with the poacher; the tactic is so far very solid, but this position (playing as an underdog, Newcastle), regardless of who I use, always has poor ratings. Any advice? Would changing the role to CF/S help, or some other support role to link with the central midfield?

On 15/02/2019 at 17:13, that\'s life said:

Cheers must have read your mind as i downloaded FM18.2.2 before i posted this been using FM18.2.1 P101 with my Wolves save and doing well with it tbh.

Will use the other next season.

PS any tips for training pre-season then start of season cheers

So far so good Knapp Using this now without Opposite Instructions WIN WIN .

Summary of players brought in and SOLD,Jimenez to Real 36m not played a game wth now not needed do i buy him back the fans at Wolves loved him .

Ā 

Screenshot (158).png

Screenshot (159).png

Screenshot (160).png

Sorry is the link for Argus 102 working fine for everyone? ive downloaded it,put it in the tactics folder,but not showing up in game???

Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanksĀ :thup:

If recent update then you will be on 19.3. At the moment only 1 tactic for 19.3 and 2 for 19.3 beta. Otherwise all 19.2 and above tactics should still work.

• 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, sebast83 said:

Ā 

hello is there an update with the update transfer of summer 2019

At FM18? I don't think so

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/04/2019 at 22:43, knap said:

The 18.2.2 P102 is considered best version, and the tactic I used with Billericay.

I know mate have you screenshots with this team.

Ā 

But im having great success with the one i posted never ever had goals conceded less than other of your tactics

Ā 

Screenshot (177).png

Screenshot (178).png

On 27/04/2019 at 23:11, knap said:

I don't check, so fired up a FM 18 Save and 3 different tactics and nearly 100%.

1076238674_Screenshot(1906).thumb.png.67aecfe8d088db876cde23efbc25b1c6.png

Cheers how do you know roughly when it's 90% want to try something newĀ 

Edited by that\'s life

• 2 weeks later...

This is from last year (FM17) with regard to training

PRE-SEASON

general training -TEAM COHESION HIGHĀ 

scheduling 50% (no rest before-no rest after match)

match preparation = MATCH TACTICS

Ā 

before the 1st game of the seasonĀ 

general training -BALANCE AVERAGE

(no rest before -REST after match)

keep 50% match preparation MATCH TACTICS until 100% fluid,

Ā 

after that the training should be like this

general training BALANCE AVERAGE

(no rest before- REST after match)

10 or 20 % ( i prefer 10%) match preparation (whatever you like, it depends from the opponent - except match tactics and teamwork , its pointless to use these because when you have 100% fluid your players have good understanding)

this till the end of the season , of course if you buy some players in January you drop the familiarity and you must again adjust the scheduling to 50% and match tactics