FM18 Yugoslavia to 6-th level

Nation of Yugoslavia (renamed Serbia) whit the 6 tier league system

The ex nations have no clubs but are still present in the euro qualifiers and world qualifiers.

I have tested it for 5 seasons and had no problems. Try it and report any bugs if you spot any. I will make a database where all the Yugo players are back home.

Here are the screen shots where you will see the structures and the rules and the file off course.

For the leagues I picked the teams by their rep. The first 2 levels are unified and the third level is made of three divisions (yugoslav regions), West - Cratia and Slovenia, Center - Serbia and Bosnia, South - Macedonia and Montenegro. The rest of the levels are national leagues.

Yugoslav cup - teams from all playable leagues (all 6 levels) are playing in the comp, 412 of them where teams from the top levels join from second round.

Edit

Added db where there are no penalties, so for a draw you get 1 point.

yug1.png

yug2.png

yug3.png

yug4.png

yug5.png

yug6.png

yug7.png

yug8.png

yug9.png

yug10.png

SFR Yugoslavia.fmf

SFRY no penalties.fmf

SFR Yugoslavia yugos home.fmf

16 hours ago, SRKI said:

The club comps work without the clubs from the ex republics, there are still national teams in the international comps.

Ok thanks so how are the numbers made up ?? Are the national cups still in the game ??

No, no national cups just one big fat Yugoslav cup 😁

Teams from all playabel leagus (all 6 levels) are playing in the comp, 412 of them where teams from the top levels join from second round.

For the leagues I picked the teams by their rep. The first 2 levela are unified and the third level is made of three divisions (yugoslav regions), West - Cratia and Slovenia, Center - Serbia and Bosnia, South - Macedonia and Montenegro. The rest of the levels are national leagues.

1 hour ago, SRKI said:

No, no national cups just one big fat Yugoslav cup 😁

Teams from all playabel leagus (all 6 levels) are playing in the comp, 412 of them where teams from the top levels join from second round.

For the leagues I picked the teams by their rep. The first 2 levela are unified and the third level is made of three divisions (yugoslav regions), West - Cratia and Slovenia, Center - Serbia and Bosnia, South - Macedonia and Montenegro. The rest of the levels are national leagues.

Excellent great work

Great work.

I just think that you should not change international teams. 

Like basketball ABA league, the league is there but international team is separated. That would be more realistic.

I don't know is that hard to change?

11 hours ago, Kune said:

Great work.

I just think that you should not change international teams. 

Like basketball ABA league, the league is there but international team is separated. That would be more realistic.

I don't know is that hard to change?

in continental rules there is option to create league rather than cup with knockout rounds...  i believe that advanced continental rules are pretty much same like nation rules so multiple leagues with promotion and relegation system could be made... i believe @krlenjushka knows more... in fact i think he did create that kind of competitions and nations and clubs from nations remained intact

No, i don't want to change the clubs competition. It's okay like this. Just international team Yugoslavia. I want separate countries like in basketball. One league for clubs but separate international teams.

• 3 weeks later...

I was thinking about it but I don't know if euro cups will work or would I have to remake them. If I have to remake them then there will be no more coeff.

And it would be without East Germany.

• 1 month later...

Archived