Neil Brock the Regen

On 25/12/2017 at 23:23, FrazT said:

Yes, a number of the SI staff names are in the game, but usually at the lower levels, but it may be random

Researchers as well and yes it should be completely random.

On 26.12.2017 at 02:23, FrazT said:

Yes, a number of the SI staff names are in the game, but usually at the lower levels, but it may be random

What about you FrazT ? A good striker with perfect finishing ?😜

16 minutes ago, dmndmn said:

What about you FrazT ? A good striker with perfect finishing ?😜

I could do with that kind of player in my current game.  In truth, I would be much more likely to be the James Milner type- never brilliant and rarely bad, but always reasonably consistent.

• Administrators

Yeah just to confirm, if I ever appear in my own game I am always terrible :( 

It is completely random, the only stuff inputted is the DOB (only day and month), height, nationality, place of birth and team supported. And maybe the hair/skin tone. For me it's ghostly pale! :D 

Being the head community bod certainly helps with Brocky being noticed.

To the best of my recollection he had the longest career of any Faceinthegame newgen’s across my FM history, iirc it was FM11 & after a lower league career blighted by injury Brocky had a solid coaching career & ended up managing Charlton Athletic but only as high as the Championship.

Just a pity that my profile data was  accidentally merged with another SI employee meaning that my name never made it into FM.

Archived