Paolo Maldini

VA101

Dear me.

Picture1-1.png

What on earth has gone on here?

He is technically still the best defender in the world, but yet he has 14 for tackling, 16 for marking and 13 for heading. He has been Milans best defender this season by far, and i have never seen somebody completely mark Ibrahimovich out of a game like he did in the Milan derby.

Is it a case of the older players are left and just the younger players are altered?

Very weird.

I could wait forever. There is no way i'll be changing Maldini's stats. Deluded is the only word to describe someone who thinks that Maldini is technically the best defender in the world right now.

Technically he is the same as he was in his prime (when he was the best)

Physically he is not.

is arguable that he's technically he's the best in the world, he's definitely around the top 10 though, which his stats don't show

however, his mental stats may make up for his poor technical ones

but tbh, you'll sign a better one anyway managing a.c. milan

Dear me.

Picture1-1.png

What on earth has gone on here?

He is technically still the best defender in the world, but yet he has 14 for tackling, 16 for marking and 13 for heading. He has been Milans best defender this season by far, and i have never seen somebody completely mark Ibrahimovich out of a game like he did in the Milan derby.

Is it a case of the older players are left and just the younger players are altered?

Very weird.

You think thats weird?!

John Terry (best CB in Premier League, no doubt:

Heading 17

Tackling 16

Marking 16

Richard Dunne (good but not the best)

Heading 19

Tackling 16

Marking 17

THERE IS NO WAY DUNNE IS BETTER THAN TERRY!

Cheers :D

Maybe the two-footedness issue is also important for the defenders as it for the attackers. Dunne would have one foot strong and the other weak whereas Terry would have both very or fairly strong.

this is the same reason why players like Mtias Fernandes and Veloso have similar or better stats than say a Ronaldo or Toulalan but the latter ones play better.

ok, but i still think Terry is better than Vidic.... (Chelsea fan speaking) :D

However, back to topic.... Maldini should be better, but not miles better! his old bones and slowing disintegrating body must make his stats lower! he must find jumping hard whilst he carries around his walking stick.... poor guy, needs a retirement home SOON! :D:D

ehrm, there`s more to defending than heading, tackling and marking

true, but its easy to evaluate the quality of a defender on FM by looking at these three attributes!!

but seriously, Radoi is THE best defender.... £9.75 million! 19 marking 19 tackling 18 heading! :eek::thup::eek::thup:

Archived