Better AI, visions for managers

Totti Jr

Hello

I feel that in the last iterations of the game the focus is just on match engine and graphics. But the AI is completly gone.

I think every manager should have a vision for how they want to build a team. Some teams focus more on youth and form talents and some just buy players.

IRL Guardiola wants players with good ball control and focus alot around possesion. If he thinks the current players doesnt fit his approach he just sells them and buy new one.

And mourinho just parks the bus etc. today i just doesnt see any difference from manager to manager except the names.

Also before you could talk to other managers, become friends or just have some banter, thats not possible now except when media is involved

Im on my second season with man utd and leading the table with 20p with 11 matches to go. its not even fun when its so easy.

• 5 months later...
  • SI Staff

Most of the stuff you have mentioned is already in game, for instance manager traits for certain things like focusing on youth players or spending money. The idea of being able to talk to managers not through the media is something we could look into so that will be reviewed and this thread locked.

Archived