Football manager 2009 demo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ridiculous amount of people stop seeding the minute their own download is done. Thats very selfish. I have downloaded through Gameshadow, but still will finish my torrent download and help seed for the people that havent got it yet.

Donwload complete. I am VERY pleased with new light skin(never thought I'd like one). Match engine is BEAUTIFUL. Runs perfeclty on a Macbook Pro(well, it should).

I'd like to hear about PPC/Macbook, Tiger etc. performance. Hopefully its universal binary.

Download the torrent instead of moaning like a numbnuts.

This is a f***ing joke. We wait and wait and wait for weeks for this demo and get told over and over there is sufficient badwidth to cope. Yeah ok, try downloading it from the NotW website - no chance.

Pathetic

Miles if you are still there, you keep mentioning an Argentinian league in the demo, but on the footballmanager.net front page these are the leagues you mention:-

Quickstarts: England, Scotland, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Brazil, Australia, Indonesia

Do you mean Australia, not Argentina? I will be very happy if it is the A-League and not the Argentinian league is in the demo. If not I am sure we can all keep ourselves busy until the game is out in a couple of weeks. Can't wait to play the game. I have downloaded the torrent, but waiting for the seeders to come on-line. Not long to wait now. This release promises to be one of the biggest ever! I have been around since the beginning and none of the previous versions have generated as much hype as this one. I hope the game can live up to the hype? With the team SI have and the info so far, I am pretty confident it can.

Got about 20 minutes left on the PC torrent and about 10 left on the Mac torrent.

Will keep seeding overnight, and I will also upload these to my server for those of you who do not want to use torrents - sorry SI, but I personally think this is necessary.

Good work anyway, your torrent trackers are staying remarkably online and active!

I'm loving the 3D although I really miss the possibility to pan the screen using the mouse. Like holding down left or right mouse button and then moving the mouse to either side, makes the view move.

Otherwise it looks fantastic :)

ridiculous amount of people stop seeding the minute their own download is done. Thats very selfish. I have downloaded through Gameshadow, but still will finish my torrent download and help seed for the people that havent got it yet.

Spot on mate...we are now down to FIVE seeders out of forty+ on uTorrent.:thdn:

Once again, HUGE thanks to those who are helping out...you people are class.:thup:

(I am also DLing from Gameshadow now, as it will take all night getting it via torrent...I will seed for several days once it is done though)

Not very impressed with Steam, to be honest. I thought the whole point was they'd have tons of bandwidth and fast downloading. I'm sure that they promised SI the same thing, so it's not SI's fault. I have a lightning connection and it's downloading at like 100kb/s, which is pathetic for a hosted file.

If I buy the game digital download from them, I'd better be able to pre-download it as promised... ;)

EDIT: I should add that I'm using the U.S version of Steam. They are probably using a different server to the one in the UK.

Archived