Football manager 2009 demo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am downloading from gameshadow and the link for the download says download for windows 1.05GB but am downloading it and the file size is 0.98GB is that ok or is something wrong ? thanks sorry if its a stupid question

Could someone answer this please?

For those using the Torrent to download the Demo I'd like to request that you leave your Torrent Software program open to assist others who are downloading, or want to download the software via this method :)

Im downloading off steam, will those files be the same as the torrent ones, i dont mind seeding? :)

Can someone help me???

I have installed Steam and when it says updating Steam, it stays for about 5 seconds and then says Steam.exe (main exception): unable to load library Steam.dll.

What the hell does this mean. What should I do?

Can anyone help me with this?

This is a f***ing joke. We wait and wait and wait for weeks for this demo and get told over and over there is sufficient badwidth to cope. Yeah ok, try downloading it from the NotW website - no chance.

Pathetic

If you've managed to find a working link by half-midnight or so, then SI have kept to their word!

I never thought I would say this, but thank god for Swedes (or at least their extremely cheap high speed internet connections). Every time I connect to one of them I get very good download speeds on the torrent :)

Interesting that DHT is disabled on the torrent, any reason for that in particular?

I noticed that as well, and can't see a reason either.

• SI Staff

State of play as it currently stands.

STEAM is coping more than fine.

Torrents are coping more than fine.

There is a problem with the Gameshadow webpage, but not the downloads themselves. We are working on a solution for this, which will be direct download links for the strawberry direct downloads so that you don't need to go to a webpage first, and this will mean that more people can get through from the news of the world (1 in 6 are getting through at the moment)

So, for now, please don't try and grab the strawberry direct gameshadow download, and stick to STEAM and torrent.

Archived