Football manager 2009 demo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone help me???

I have installed Steam and when it says updating Steam, it stays for about 5 seconds and then says Steam.exe (main exception): unable to load library Steam.dll.

What the hell does this mean. What should I do?

Am downloading from gameshadow and the link for the download says download for windows 1.05GB but am downloading it and the file size is 0.98GB is that ok or is something wrong ? thanks sorry if its a stupid question

For those using the Torrent to download the Demo I'd like to request that you leave your Torrent Software program open to assist others who are downloading, or want to download the software via this method :)

Currently 21 seeders on uTorrent...only 3 of those folks are active...props to them for playing their part.

I will seed when I get it downloaded, but that could take all night at this rate. :(

Guest roberto922

Directory Listing Denied

This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bit of variety in the error messages for the Strawberry GS d/l ;)

This is a f***ing joke. We wait and wait and wait for weeks for this demo and get told over and over there is sufficient badwidth to cope. Yeah ok, try downloading it from the NotW website - no chance.

Pathetic

Archived