FM-18 The Giant 70 Challenge (Requires claassens Mega Pack)

43 minutes ago, TheEarl said:

It will, but probably not all of the 41. Will check it properly as soon as I have time ;)

ok cheers, here is all the trophies I have won.

Trophies
Continental Club Competions  
Indian Ocean Champions Cup 1

Micronesia  
YFA Island Wide League 1

Bhutan  
Bhutani National League 2

Crimea   
Crimean Premier League 1
Crimean Premier League Cup 1

Northern Mariana Islands  
Northern Marianas League 1st Division 2
Northern Marinas League 2nd Division 1

East Timor  
East Timorese Football League Premier Division 2
East Timorese Taca 12 De Novembro 2
East Timorese Super Cup 2

Guam  
Guamese 1st Division 1

Mayotte  
Mayotte Premier League 2
Mayotte Cup 3

Liberia  
Liberian Premier League 1
Liberian Super Cup 1

Djibouti  

Afghanistan  
Afghan Premier League 1

South Sudan  
South Soudan Premier League 1

American Samoa  
American Samoan Senior League Division 1 1

Wallis & Futuna  
Wallis & Futuna Islands Premier Division 1

Comoros  
Comoros Premier League 1
Comores Super Cup 1

Saint Pierre & Miquelon  
Saint Pierre & Miquelon Premier League 1

San Marino  
San Marino League 1
San Marino Super Cup 1

Somalia  
Somalie Premier League  1
Somalie Cup 1

Eritrea  
Enythree Premier League 1
Enythree Cup 1

Kiribati  
Kiribatian National Championship 1

Tuvalu  
Tuvaluan A-Division 1
Tuvaluan Independence Cup 1
Tuvalu Cup 1
Tuvalu Games 1
Tuvaluan Christmas Cup 1

Trophies
Total  42

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I am returning to this challenge, with my second attempt. This save file I am using predominantly for the Ultimate World Club Challenge by @lionel messi but as it also qualifies for this challenge, might as well do both.

I have just finished by fourth season in game, a brief overview follows:

2017 & 2018: First job came in Mayotte with AS Rosador. League had just started when I joined (3 games in) and it was a very good first season, we won the league by 9 points, and also picked up two out of three of the available cup competitions (Mayotte French Cup and Mayotte Cup). We were knocked out of the league cup at the semi final stage. I stayed on for a second season to have a go at the Indian Ocean Champions Cup, which we won fairly comfortably, beating teams from Reunion, Comoros and Madagascar. We also retained the league title and the Mayotte French Cup, but were beaten in the first round of the Mayotte Cup and in the final of the League Cup.

2019: After Mayotte I moved on to Bhutan, taking a job with Transport Utd. Bhutan was more of a challenge, plenty of draws meaning we only just squeezed into the National League playoffs. However our form picked up and we managed to secure the National League title.

2020: Next stop was Micronesia and the YFA Island Wide League with Weloy Strikers. Things started off well and we were top of the league come the half way point. At this point the Yap Games started and our form dipped, dropping out of the group stages by goal difference. This dip continued into the next league game but fortunately the dip was temporary and we picked up where we started and finished top of the league, beating O.I. and G&B Club in the semi final and final respectively to secure the title.

Not sure where I shall be heading next, will see what jobs are going.

sjABisq.jpg    boutVpB.jpg    ag5fvY0.jpg

24 minutes ago, markypark14 said:

So I am returning to this challenge, with my second attempt. This save file I am using predominantly for the Ultimate World Club Challenge by @lionel messi but as it also qualifies for this challenge, might as well do both.

I have just finished by fourth season in game, a brief overview follows:

2017 & 2018: First job came in Mayotte with AS Rosador. League had just started when I joined (3 games in) and it was a very good first season, we won the league by 9 points, and also picked up two out of three of the available cup competitions (Mayotte French Cup and Mayotte Cup). We were knocked out of the league cup at the semi final stage. I stayed on for a second season to have a go at the Indian Ocean Champions Cup, which we won fairly comfortably, beating teams from Reunion, Comoros and Madagascar. We also retained the league title and the Mayotte French Cup, but were beaten in the first round of the Mayotte Cup and in the final of the League Cup.

2019: After Mayotte I moved on to Bhutan, taking a job with Transport Utd. Bhutan was more of a challenge, plenty of draws meaning we only just squeezed into the National League playoffs. However our form picked up and we managed to secure the National League title.

2020: Next stop was Micronesia and the YFA Island Wide League with Weloy Strikers. Things started off well and we were top of the league come the half way point. At this point the Yap Games started and our form dipped, dropping out of the group stages by goal difference. This dip continued into the next league game but fortunately the dip was temporary and we picked up where we started and finished top of the league, beating O.I. and G&B Club in the semi final and final respectively to secure the title.

Not sure where I shall be heading next, will see what jobs are going.

sjABisq.jpg    boutVpB.jpg    ag5fvY0.jpg

Why do the ones in yellow not count?

1 hour ago, lionel messi said:

Why do the ones in yellow not count?

Only one top league title win per country counts - so if you win the same league multiple times only one counts towards the 25 domestic league titles required, similarly for the domestic cup competitions.

The Indian Ocean Champions Cup isn't one of the 10 continental competitions required for the challenge.

All the details of what the 70 trophies required are can be found in the first post of the thread.

Next stop on my worldwide journey was Kiribati - taking a job with Beru FC. The league season here is quite short; 20 teams split into 4 groups playing each other once with the top four from each group qualifying for the playoffs. So if you win the title (like I did) it's a maximum of 8 games. As there is only one stadium, the groups are played one after the other which was a pain as I was drawn in Group A, so had a several month gap between my last group game and the playoffs. It meant a lot of friendlies in the gap.

The group stage was fairly uneventful, losing only one game and therefore finishing second. The playoffs were eventful however. In the four games I played there were 25 goals and 10 red cards, plenty entertainment for those watching.

In the quarter final, we led Kiritimati 3v2 before losing a player on 83 mins. Kiritimati then equalised a few minutes later to force extra time before having a player off their own sent off to level the field.

In the final, we held 3v2 lead approaching half time but then had a player sent off in first half stoppage time. Butaritari then had a player sent off on 71 mins before levelling the tie 8 minutes later. However they then had a second sent off with 9 minutes remaining and we took advantage from the resulting penalty before sealing the title in stoppage time.

0qWrlVA.jpg    E9LJ4QX.jpg

9UlM0Sd.jpg    VXhxLcb.jpg    eskAI6N.jpg

Season 2023 - Uz-Dong-Joo Andijon

Uz-Dong-Joo

PFL (part 1, part 2) - we lost three starting defenders on release fees after registration window closed, but despite these losses had a really great start, even climbed up to 1st place at one point. Unfortunately, this form didn't last for long, we fell to the mid-table positions, and could only finish 4th. That's still a progress, but what really concerns is our attendance, around 1000 spectators in average, and without the derby game against FC Andijon with 8000 away fans it would have been far lower. At least the club managed to fund two coaching courses for me, so I will get a national B license soon.

XtJUM6o.png

Cup - moved one step closer than last year an lost to the eventual champions.

Squad stats

Sardor Qulmatov - obviously the best incoming transfer before this season, his playmaking efforts helped us a lot. 

Also I was appointed as a manager of China U23 team. They are playing in AFC Championship next January, which is also a qualifying tournament for the Olympics.

CLUB

Season  | Club              | Nation          | League | Cup       | Continental     | Notes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017    | FC Ulaanbaatar    | Mongolia        | 1st    | Winners   | None            |
2018    | Hosilot F.        | Tajikistan      | 2nd    | Winners   | None            | FFT Cup runners-up
2019    | Hosilot F.        | Tajikistan      | 2nd    | Final     | AFC Cup playoff | FFT Cup & Superkubok winners
2020    | Hosilot F.        | Tajikistan      | 1st    | Winners   | AFC Cup group   | FFT Cup winners
2021    | Uz-Dong-Joo       | Uzbekistan (D2) | 1st    | 2nd Rnd   | None            | Joined in July, promoted
2022    | Uz-Dong-Joo       | Uzbekistan      | 6th    | 1/8 final | None            |
2023    | Uz-Dong-Joo       | Uzbekistan      | 4th    | 1/4 final | None            |

INTERNATIONAL

Season  | Nation            | Results
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22 | Georgia U21       | 4th in UEFA U21 qualifying group
2023/24 | China U23         | 

TROPHIES WON

2/25 League Titles (0/3 OFC, 2/3 AFC, 0/3 CAF, 0/3 CONCACAF, 0/3 CONMEBOL, 0/3 UEFA, 0/7 Other)
3/25 Domestic Cups (2 nations)
0/9 Continental Club Trophies
0/1 Worldwide Club Trophies
0/7 Continental International Trophies
0/3 Worldwide International Trophies

TROPHY LIST

2017 - Mongolian Khurkhree Lig (FC Ulaanbaatar)
2017 - Mongolian Cup (FC Ulaanbaatar)
2018 - Tajikistan Cup (Hosilot F.)
2019 - FFT Cup (Hosilot F.)
2020 - Tajikistan League (Hosilot F.)

Bilderesultat for nagoya stolz footballBilderesultat for ivory coast flag

Nagoya Stolz & Ivory Coast - 2023

A really fun year in Japan, my first time ever managing there on FM (love that this challenge takes you all these new places). I took over Nagoya Stolz last season with the season coming to an end. This year we were expected to finish 7th, but we went ahead and won it! I really like this club, the finances are really solid and that provided me with a fantastic wage and transfer budget ahead of the season. A big squad overhaul with a lot of quality players coming in. Strangely enough, I was able to bring in two key players on loan from title rival Okayama FC, how they let them go for free on a loan still puzzles me.. 

We won the league cup last year, so this year the focus was on the league as well as the Emperor's Cup. Unfortunately we got knocked out in the 4th round. We were able to win the Japan-South America Championship though, a single final game between the cup winners of Japan and Brazil. It doesnt count towards the challenge though, but a 5-0 win against ATP, a team with superior players to us was still a nice accomplishment! 

At the end of season I figured I needed to apply for some national team jobs. Morocco, Ghana and Ivory Coast all offered me their positions. I landed on Ivory Coast, a team with some great quality in defence and midfield (Franck Kessie is unbelievable), and not so much quality up front! They are 18th on the FIFA-ranking, not too bad a gig for a manager that were working in Papua New Guinea a couple of years back :lol: 

My first game with Ivory Coast was a two-leg tie against Nigeria to qualify for the World Cup Qualifications Round. A really important tie to say the least! Both games ended 0-0, and we came out on top in a penalty shoot-out, with Wilfred Zaha scoring the decisive penalty. 

We have our first tournament coming up, the African Championship of Nations (not to be confused with the African Cup of Nations) and we have gotten Morocco, Nigeria and Sudan in the group stage. Lets hope we can do well and get our first international title of the challenge! 

Club wise I am a little bit uncertain about my future plans. I really want to take on the Asian Champions League with Nagoya, but at the same time I am not sure if we have the quality to win it, and I should go for another league title in another country right? Lets see what the future brings. 

The Nagoya board has been generous in providing me with coaching badges, and right now I am studying for my Continental B licence. This has given me a boost in reputation, and I am now at almost three stars. 

15.thumb.jpg.6f9ffb4de150f22eda330bdbc337e971.jpg16.thumb.jpg.fbb2d2f02fd8c238968fe7635a01506d.jpg17.thumb.jpg.3421cf6ffee6c8d75e9f855ba62dfc09.jpg18.thumb.jpg.f8f00156e33ef3450a5cc61e0ec22638.jpg19.thumb.jpg.ef23e71ac2dadafd24606e1d72db0167.jpg

Season  | Club              | Nation             | League | Cup        | Continental | Notes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2018    | Ba FC             | Fiji               | 1st    | None       | None        |
2019    | Melbourn Knghts   | Australia          | 4th    | None       | None        |
2020    | Taitakare Utd     | New Zealand        | 1st    | None       | Winners OCL |
2021    | FC Port Moresby   | Papa New Guineau   | 1st    |            | Group Stage |
2022    | Nagoya Stolz      | Japan              | 6th    | Winners    | None        |
2023    | Nagoya Stolz      | Japan              | 1st    | 4th round  | None        |

INTERNATIONAL
Season  | Nation            | Titles           
------------------------------------------------
2023    | Ivory Coast       |                

TROPHIES WON

4/25 League Titles (3/3 OFC, 1/3 AFC, 0/3 CAF, 0/3 CONCACAF, 0/3 CONMEBOL, 0/3 UEFA, 0/7 Other)
1/25 Domestic Cups 
1/9 Continental Club Trophies (OCL)

TROPHY LIST

2018 - Fijian National Football League (Ba FC)
2020 - New Zealand Premier League (Waitakere Utd)
2020 - Oceania Champions League (Waitakere Utd)
2021 - Papa New Guineau National National Soccer League (Papa New Guineau)
2022 - Japanese League Cup
2023 - Nihon League 1
2023 - Japan/South America Championship

Bilderesultat for ivory coast flag

Tournament update Ivory Coast - African Championship of Nations 2024

My first tournament as Ivory Coast manager, the African Championship of Nations, hosted in Mauritius. To my surprise, it was only allowed with players playing in our domestic league, so the quality of play werent excactly at World Cup standard! 

But we came out on top, beating Cameroon in the final, 2-1! 

My first international trophy on this challenge! 

21.thumb.jpg.41176a846f2e7e54dc69dacf96cf157c.jpg20.thumb.jpg.018d5113d91a32a44846b9db6f066a20.jpg

Season  | Club              | Nation             | League | Cup        | Continental | Notes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2018    | Ba FC             | Fiji               | 1st    | None       | None        |
2019    | Melbourn Knghts   | Australia          | 4th    | None       | None        |
2020    | Taitakare Utd     | New Zealand        | 1st    | None       | Winners OCL |
2021    | FC Port Moresby   | Papa New Guineau   | 1st    |            | Group Stage |
2022    | Nagoya Stolz      | Japan              | 6th    | Winners    | None        |
2023    | Nagoya Stolz      | Japan              | 1st    | 4th round  | None        |

INTERNATIONAL
2024    | Ivory Coast       | African Championship of Nations              

TROPHIES WON

4/25 League Titles (3/3 OFC, 1/3 AFC, 0/3 CAF, 0/3 CONCACAF, 0/3 CONMEBOL, 0/3 UEFA, 0/7 Other)
1/25 Domestic Cups 
1/9 Continental Club Trophies (OCL)
1/7 Continental International Trophies

TROPHY LIST

2022 - Japanese League Cup
2023 - Nihon League 1
2023 - Japan/South America Championship
2024 - African Championship of Nations

@lionel messi

a lot to go through in your game. I would definately say you are the leader and alltime highscore so far in this challenge.

this is what I need to know:

- are all leagues the top League in its nation?

- which of the cups includes 10 teams or more?

you can discard that continental trophy and all super cups. And also all trophies only count once. 

If all leagues are top leagues, you only miss 6 of the 25. But you miss 1 European, 2 North American and 3 South American as you have used all 7 «free of continent» leagues.

5 hours ago, TheEarl said:

@lionel messi

a lot to go through in your game. I would definately say you are the leader and alltime highscore so far in this challenge.

this is what I need to know:

- are all leagues the top League in its nation?

- which of the cups includes 10 teams or more?

you can discard that continental trophy and all super cups. And also all trophies only count once. 

If all leagues are top leagues, you only miss 6 of the 25. But you miss 1 European, 2 North American and 3 South American as you have used all 7 «free of continent» leagues.

I will go through it all tomorrow and check everything.

6 hours ago, lionel messi said:

I will go through it all tomorrow and check everything.

Nice

I think you stand around 25-28 trophies allowed for this challenge. So it should put you firmly at the top.

10 hours ago, TheEarl said:

Nice

I think you stand around 25-28 trophies allowed for this challenge. So it should put you firmly at the top.

Domestic Domestic Continental Worldwide
Trophy Season Continent Country League Cup Club Club
YFA Island Wide League 2017 Oceania Micronesia 1      
Bhutani National League 2019 Asia Bhutan 1      
Bhutani National League 2020 Asia Bhutan        
Crimean Premier League 2021/22 Europe Crimea 1      
Crimean Premier League Cup 2021/22 Europe Crimea   1    
Northern Marianas League 2nd Division 2022 Oceania Northern Mariana        
Northern Marianas League 1st Division 2023 Oceania Northern Mariana 1      
East Timorese Football League Premier Division 2024 Asia East Timor 1      
East Timorese Taca 12 De Novembro 2024 Asia East Timor   1    
East Timorese Football League Premier Division 2025 Asia East Timor        
East Timorese Taca 12 De Novembro 2025 Asia East Timor        
Guamese 1st Division 2027/28 Asia Guam 1      
Mayotte Cup 2028 Africa Mayotte   1    
Mayotte Premier League 2029 Africa Mayotte 1      
Mayotte Cup 2029 Africa Mayotte        
Mayotte Premier League 2030 Africa Mayotte        
Mayotte Cup 2030 Africa Mayotte        
Indian Ocean Champions League 2030 Africa Mayotte        
Liberian Premier League 2031 Africa Liberia 1      
Afghan Premier League 2033 Asia Afghanistan 1      
Sud Soudan Premier League 2034 Africa South Sudan 1      
American Samoan Senior League Division 1 2035 Oceania American Samoa 1      
Wallis & Futuna Islands Premier Division 2036/37 Oceania Wallis & Futuna Islands 1      
Comores Premier League 2038 Africa Comores 1      
Saint Pierre & Miquelon Premier League 2039 North America Saint Pierre & Miquelon 1      
San Marino League 2039/40 Europe San Marino 1      
Somalie Premier League 2040/41 Africa Somalia 1      
Somalie Cup 2041/42 Africa Somalia   1    
Erythree Premier League 2043 Africa Eritrea 1      
Erythree Cup 2043 Africa Eritrea   1    
Kiribatian National Championship 2044 Oceania Kiribati 1      
Tuvaluan A-Division 2045 Oceania Tuvalu 1      
Tuvaluan Christmas Cup 2045 Oceania Tuvalu   1    
Tuvaluan Independence Cup 2045 Oceania Tuvalu   1    
Tuvalu Games 2045 Oceania Tuvalu   1    
Tuvalu Cup 2045 Oceania Tuvalu   1    
Centrafrique Premier League 2045/46 Africa Central African Republic 1      
Centrafrique Cup 2045/46 Africa Central African Republic   1    

Total       20 10 0 0

Bilderesultat for nagoya stolz footballBilderesultat for ivory coast flag

Nagoya Stolz & Ivory Coast - 2024

Quickest part first, Ivory Coast: As reported in the last update we won the African Championship of Nations. After that we have progressed with some really nice results, winning all our qualification games for the African Cup of Nations and the World Cup, except for an away game against Togo (1-1). We have some really talented players and I think we should win the African Cup of Nations in 2025. The World Cup will be a stretch though, but fun anyway!  

Nagoya Stolz: A really fun season at a really great club, Nagoyza Stolz. We strengthened our squad before this year, and we ended up retaining the Nihon-League 1 as well as the Japanese League Cup. On top of that we added the Emperor's Cup and the Asian Champions League! A great year for the club and we have now secured our second continental club trophy. The Emperor's Cup was our third domestic cup win as well, which was a nice feature. 

After winning the Asian Champions League I have to leave Japan. Next stop might be in South Korea, China or Australia if I decide to stay in Asia, but I have also unlocked the Brazilian and Argentinan leagues now. 

We met Real Madrid in the Club World Championship Final, where we deservedly lost 0-3! 

1.thumb.jpg.a7e030c5abf1d05cbee92db973b0d545.jpg2.thumb.jpg.39fccddf1f22cda9d5fb5ed995e6416d.jpg3.thumb.jpg.d407cde3943bfd865c10c83c8986f6bc.jpg

4.thumb.jpg.f8f302676c318bcddcbd956a7c817227.jpg5.thumb.jpg.3e3f8f7e22497156c0b851d7b00b084b.jpg6.thumb.jpg.b242fe2d825c7d7c658fbff5d536d8f1.jpg

Season  | Club              | Nation             | League | Cup                         | Continental | Notes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2018    | Ba FC             | Fiji               | 1st    | None                        | None        |
2019    | Melbourn Knghts   | Australia          | 4th    | None                        | None        |
2020    | Taitakare Utd     | New Zealand        | 1st    | None                        | 1st OCL     |
2021    | FC Port Moresby   | Papa New Guineau   | 1st    | None                        | Group Stage |
2022    | Nagoya Stolz      | Japan              | 6th    | 1st League Cup              | None        |
2023    | Nagoya Stolz      | Japan              | 1st    | 4th round                   | None        |
2024    | Nagoya Stolz      | Japan              | 1st    | 1st League Cup/Emperors Cup | 1st ACL     |

INTERNATIONAL
2024    | Ivory Coast       | African Championship of Nations              

TROPHIES WON

2/25 Domestic Cups 
2/9 Continental Club Trophies (OCL, ACL)

TROPHY LIST (only trophies that count towards the challenge, trophies won twice are not listed)

2022 - Japanese League Cup (Nagoya Stolz)
2023 - Nihon League 1 (Nagoya Stolz)
2024 - African Championship of Nations (Ivory Coast)
2024 - The Emperors Cup (Nagoya Stolz)
2024 - Asian Champions League (Nagoya Stolz)

@lionel messi

Congrats, you are now the current leader on 24/70 trophies. I will go through why the number is just 24 and not 30 like you write. I will also come with some hints and tips regarding the remaining 45. Please do not take these tips/hints as any sort of pushing you away from your own challenge, just to explain what will be needed for this challenge. You have kind of reach the point where the cross reference between the two challenges are separating a bit.

25 league titles

One would think first that you have 20 league titles in your game, but you can only count for 19 of those 20. The reason for this is that there is 3 leagues mandatory from each continent/confederation and 7 "free" leagues. You have:

2 European leagues
0 South American leagues
1 North American league (CONCACAF)
7 African leagues
3 Asian leagues
7 Oceania leagues

This becomes in this challenge:

2/3 European leagues
0/3 South American leagues
1/3 North American leagues
3/3 African leagues
3/3 Asian leagues
3/3 Ocenia leagues
8/7 Free leagues (where you can only count 7)

19/25 mandatory leagues

Hint: To score more league trophies in this challenge, you only have 6 to go. These 6 must come from Europe (1 more league), North America/CONCACAF (2 more leagues) and South America (3 more leagues)

25 cup titles from 20 different nations

You "only" have 5 cup titles here. The reason for this is that minimum 10 clubs must enter the cup competition. The cups must also be from at least 20 different nations. All the 5 cups you can count for is from different nations, so that is at least a good start. The Cups not counted are :

Crimean Premier League Cup (8 teams), and all the 4 cups from Tuvalu (8 teams in each)

So in total:

5/25 mandatory cups

Hint: Try to find nations in the future with 1 or 2 cups where 10 clubs or more participate. (Its allowed if your team has a bye to a quarter final, as long as the cup include 10 or more teams.)

Other requirements:

10 continental club trophies

You have none so far, but the following needs to be won:

UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, Copa Libertadores, Copa Sudamericana, CONCACAF Champions League, African Champions League, African Confederations Cup, Asian Champions League, O-League, Club World Cup

10 international trophies

World Cup, Olympics, Confederations Cup, EURO, Copa America, Gold Cup, African Cup of Nations, CHAN, Asian Cup, Oceania Cup

@TheEarl, I got a question for you, hoping you can answer. I am getting close to three and a half star reputation now, really want to keep it to get some good jobs. Do you know if my reputation can decline I i say, grab a job in Ghana or any other "lower rated"-league? 

5 minutes ago, thomas_e said:

@TheEarl, I got a question for you, hoping you can answer. I am getting close to three and a half star reputation now, really want to keep it to get some good jobs. Do you know if my reputation can decline I i say, grab a job in Ghana or any other "lower rated"-league? 

It can decline, but not by much. What percentage do you have in reputation? (If you hoover over the bar, you should see the percentage come up.)

Of course in the game the reputation is a high number 1-10000 I believe, but this is hidden. How much this can decline, I am not sure. But I have seen my percentage go down by 5% at least, if I took jobs in less reputable league/clubs. But these 5% could be that you are just on the edge if you know what I mean. So I don't think its a lot. But to know more of this, I am sure you can ask in other parts of the forum, and some "geeks" will explain it better to you.

6 hours ago, TheEarl said:

@lionel messi

Congrats, you are now the current leader on 24/70 trophies. I will go through why the number is just 24 and not 30 like you write. I will also come with some hints and tips regarding the remaining 45. Please do not take these tips/hints as any sort of pushing you away from your own challenge, just to explain what will be needed for this challenge. You have kind of reach the point where the cross reference between the two challenges are separating a bit.

25 league titles

One would think first that you have 20 league titles in your game, but you can only count for 19 of those 20. The reason for this is that there is 3 leagues mandatory from each continent/confederation and 7 "free" leagues. You have:

2 European leagues
0 South American leagues
1 North American league (CONCACAF)
7 African leagues
3 Asian leagues
7 Oceania leagues

This becomes in this challenge:

2/3 European leagues
0/3 South American leagues
1/3 North American leagues
3/3 African leagues
3/3 Asian leagues
3/3 Ocenia leagues
8/7 Free leagues (where you can only count 7)

19/25 mandatory leagues

Hint: To score more league trophies in this challenge, you only have 6 to go. These 6 must come from Europe (1 more league), North America/CONCACAF (2 more leagues) and South America (3 more leagues)

25 cup titles from 20 different nations

You "only" have 5 cup titles here. The reason for this is that minimum 10 clubs must enter the cup competition. The cups must also be from at least 20 different nations. All the 5 cups you can count for is from different nations, so that is at least a good start. The Cups not counted are :

Crimean Premier League Cup (8 teams), and all the 4 cups from Tuvalu (8 teams in each)

So in total:

5/25 mandatory cups

Hint: Try to find nations in the future with 1 or 2 cups where 10 clubs or more participate. (Its allowed if your team has a bye to a quarter final, as long as the cup include 10 or more teams.)

Other requirements:

10 continental club trophies

UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, Copa Libertadores, Copa Sudamericana, CONCACAF Champions League, African Champions League, African Confederations Cup, Asian Champions League, O-League, Club World Cup

10 international trophies

World Cup, Olympics, Confederations Cup, EURO, Copa America, Gold Cup, African Cup of Nations, CHAN, Asian Cup, Oceania Cup

Ok my next job after I have finished here in Nepal is to try and win another European league and 2 more north American leagues, then to venture into south America if I can get a job there.

Just won the Nepali Aaha Gold Cup - 16 teams

Season 2024 - Uz-Dong-Joo Andijon / China U23

Uz-Dong-Joo

PFL (part 1, part 2) - that was FM in its best. We were leading with 5 games to go, but yet had to play with all teams from 2nd to 5th places. And of course it was perfect time for injury crisis, stupid red cards, other mistakes and so on... The only point separated us from title in the end :( At least we qualified for the Champions League this time.

QwXtyXW.png

Cup - very quick exit after our reserve midfielder received an early red card.

Squad stats

Hector Reina - I thought his signing during last season was a mistake, but this year he really played at highest level. Top goalscorer and highest average rating in the league. 
Javoxir Sidiqov - after Qulmatov left the team in pre-season I moved him from second striker position to central midfielder, and that really was a good decision.

Also I finally received the continental license! Hope that will give a boost to my career as it stalled a bit here in Andijon.

China PR FA Logo

AFC U23 Championship - we played the tournament at home and confidently won it! Actually top 3 finish was enough to qualify for Olympics, but another trophy is always great, even not counted for the challenge.

Olympics - avoided top teams in the group and were close to beating Nigeria in quarter-final but conceded two late goals.

CLUB

Season  | Club              | Nation          | League | Cup       | Continental     | Notes
2017    | FC Ulaanbaatar    | Mongolia        | 1st    | Winners   | None            |
2018    | Hosilot F.        | Tajikistan      | 2nd    | Winners   | None            | FFT Cup runners-up
2019    | Hosilot F.        | Tajikistan      | 2nd    | Final     | AFC Cup playoff | FFT Cup & Superkubok winners
2020    | Hosilot F.        | Tajikistan      | 1st    | Winners   | AFC Cup group   | FFT Cup winners
2021    | Uz-Dong-Joo       | Uzbekistan (D2) | 1st    | 2nd Rnd   | None            | Joined in July, promoted
2022    | Uz-Dong-Joo       | Uzbekistan      | 6th    | 1/8 final | None            |
2023    | Uz-Dong-Joo       | Uzbekistan      | 4th    | 1/4 final | None            |
2024    | Uz-Dong-Joo       | Uzbekistan      | 2nd    | 2nd Rnd   | None            |

INTERNATIONAL

2023/24 | China U23         | AFC U23 champions, Olympics quarter-final

TROPHIES WON

2/25 League Titles (0/3 OFC, 2/3 AFC, 0/3 CAF, 0/3 CONCACAF, 0/3 CONMEBOL, 0/3 UEFA, 0/7 Other)

TROPHY LIST

Season 2025 - Paxtakor Toshkent

Paxtakor Toshkent

After four quite successful seasons at Uz-Dong-Joo I had an offer which was hard to decline. It may look like a step back considering last season's table, but in terms of reputation it was really a move forward. Paxtakor is obviously the most famous Uzbek club, they played 22 seasons in Soviet highest league, and then won Uzbekistan league 14 times. And the squad here is much stronger, so this team can do much better than 4th place.

PFL (part 1, part 2) - easier than I could expect. Nasaf was the only team threating our position before the summer break, but then we won 17 games in a row and secured a title long before the finish. My former team really struggled but managed to avoid relegation after winning last two games.

A75FQc6.png

Cup - a big disappointment as I hoped for a double win, but second quarter-final leg was probably our worst game in the season. Conceded from the first shot and couldn't cope with their defense.

Squad stats

Igor Sergeev - our key striker at start of the season, unfortunately declined a bit after some injuries.
Amauri Cardoso - signed during summer transfer window and scored 22 goals in 14 games. Simply insane.
Igor Daminov and Jaloliddin Masharipov - wingers are usually good in my 4-1-3-2 formation, and these two weren't an exception, both having a 8+ average rating.
Fabio Di Francesco - obvious first choice for a playmaker position.
Yegor Krimets - club captain and key center-back.

The only club trophy I need to win in Asia is Champions League. Would be hard to do it with Uzbek club, but think I'll give it a try. Well, unless some really good offer comes from China, Saudi Arabia or Iran (only teams from these countries reached the final in game). 

Bonus: probably the most epic stoppage time action I've ever seen in FM :D 

O0HLxQy.png

CLUB

2024    | Uz-Dong-Joo       | Uzbekistan      | 2nd    | 2nd Rnd   | None            |
2025    | Paxtakor          | Uzbekistan      | 1st    | 1/4 final | None            |

INTERNATIONAL

TROPHIES WON

3/25 League Titles (0/3 OFC, 3/3 AFC, 0/3 CAF, 0/3 CONCACAF, 0/3 CONMEBOL, 0/3 UEFA, 0/7 Other)

TROPHY LIST

2025 - Uzbekistan PFL (Paxtakor)

Season 2026 - Paxtakor Toshkent

Paxtakor Toshkent

Supercup - not a valuable trophy for the board and this challenge, but despite not the strongest available lineup we secured a win.

PFL (part 1, part 2) - unbeaten with the only draw and 102 goals scored.

daW0Qbn.png

Cup - the final wasn't easy, but we got this trophy too.

AFC Champions League - as close as it could be. We defeated three Iranian teams in playoffs, reaching the final against almost invincible Shanghai SIPG. They won this competition 5 times in last 6 years, any of their starting players costs more than our whole squad... and we almost managed to stop them, one more goal and we would have clinched this title. 

Squad stats

Spas Krusharski - a real improvement on the right wing. Unfortunately Ludogorets won't allow us to extend his loan and demands too much for buyout.
Alessandro - perfectly fitted into second striker position.

CLUB

2025    | Paxtakor          | Uzbekistan      | 1st    | 1/4 final | None            |
2026    | Paxtakor          | Uzbekistan      | 1st    | Winners   | AFC CL final    | Unbeaten domestic season

INTERNATIONAL

TROPHIES WON

3/25 League Titles (0/3 OFC, 3/3 AFC, 0/3 CAF, 0/3 CONCACAF, 0/3 CONMEBOL, 0/3 UEFA, 0/7 Other)
4/25 Domestic Cups (3 nations)

TROPHY LIST

2026 - Uzbekistan Cup (Paxtakor)

Season 2027 - Paxtakor Toshkent

Paxtakor Toshkent

AFC Champions League - the only competition that mattered this season (all domestic trophies were won easily). We made it to the final once more, but again Shanghai was too strong. Without any chances for us this time, so I resigned. Will wait for some good vacancy in China to open and try to get more trophies somewhere else.

Squad stats

Jong Kwang-Sok - a player to watch for future.

CLUB

2026    | Paxtakor          | Uzbekistan      | 1st    | Winners   | AFC CL final    | Unbeaten domestic season
2027    | Paxtakor          | Uzbekistan      | 1st    | Winners   | AFC CL final    |

INTERNATIONAL

TROPHIES WON

TROPHY LIST

So FM 18 finally works for me at the minute so  am getting involved in this challenge, again! Extra leagues from Claasen I'm using are:

Latvia
Myanmar
Bermuda

Algeria
Guinea

New Zealand
Tahiti
Papa new guinea

Venezuela

Those leagues above are going to be playable from the start plus a few others which I'll post as well as my manager screenshot up soon.

nycfc.jpg.7b84ce55ebbb4833b46f013aaeb20045.jpg5abd2a9a671c7_welshflag.jpg.fb3c84efb19b3f88fd0115cfdaf8ca0b.jpg

Domestic

So quite a bit happened since last update, when I was in the Australian Hyundai League with Melbourne City, I resigned from there at end of September 2026 after my attempt at the Asian Champions League can to a halt in the Quarter Finals. We'd upset the odds in the previous round beating Guanghzou of China over 2 Legs (Won 2-0 H and Lost 0-1 Away), but when faced with another Chinese club Jiangsu  we lost 3-2 on aggregate (Lost 2-3 Away and Drew 0-0 Home) - so with nothing left to gain from a prolonged stay at Melbourne I promptly resigned.

I remained enjoying my life in the sun until June 2027 when another cracking opportunity arose, this time in the MLS managing another Man City affiliate - this time , NYCFC who although they were lying in 5th place in the league and 12 points behind the leaders, they also had games in hand, having been in the Champions League early on in the season (losing in Final to America of Mexico) and were in with a cracking chance of the title - if not this year then definitely 2028. I had a decent squad, one that had strength in wide positions to allow me to play my favoured 4-2-4 Wide (4-3-3 Wide) formations. I also paid a visit to Man City to loan 2 of their most promising youngsters to bolster the squad. I then went on a blistering run of results to take control of the league, winning 10 and losing just a single game - before hitting a sticky patch of 4 Draws and 1 Loss in the last 5 games of the regular season - but by this time the Conference was won, although I was pipped for the Supporters Shield by Minnesota the winners of the Western Conference. The form improved again in the play-off finals even though I could only manage draws away from home in the Quarters and Semis I won home legs in each round quite comfortably, before eventually strolling to a victory against Vancouver in the Play-Off Final (W 3-0). 

The only other blemish on the season was a Semi Final defeat on penalties in the US Cup, against Columbus.

The 2028 season started with the Champions League ( a surprisingly short competition ?) - a 10-0 agg victory over Municipal of Guatamala, saw me pitched against our conquerors in last years final - America of Mexico. At home in the first leg we set up in a defensive 4-4-1-1, and despite creating the better chances couldn't trouble the scoreboard, as neither could they - the first leg ending all square 0-0. In the second leg we again set up very defensively, being outsiders for the match, unfortunately on 33 mins they managed to break our rearguard and we went in 1-0 down at half time. The second half required a slightly more attacking outlook and we moved to a counter attack formation, but still our chances were few and far between, then on 88 minutes a half cleared corner fell to our unmarked Centre Back who blasted  it into the roof of the night for a late equaliser !! Seeing us through on away goals. The semi final again saw us facing Mexican opposition in the shape of Cruz Azul, another tough draw, this time we again could only muster a draw in the home leg (1-1), which meant we had to score at least once away from home to progress to the final. Half Time in the second leg and we went in 0-0, playing a defensive formation, So reverting to counter attack in the second half a decisive counter on 54 mins saw us take a 1-0 lead, which we consolidated on 82 mins with a second from long range - a 2-0 aggregate victory saw us through to the final, where we were to face fellow MLS team LA Galaxy. Whilst the matches weren't as easy as I'd expected - seeing as we were again crushing the league games. We still ran out fairly comfortable 3-1 winners over the two legs. So now I can add the North American Champions League to my trophy haul.

The only competition left to win in the MLS was the US Cup, which I duly did with mostly comfortable results (3-1,4-1,1-0,3-1) on the way to meeting the other Los Angeles outfit LAFC in the final, who were no match for us, as we wrapped up the US Cup with a 3-0 victory in the final. With nothing left to play for in the MLS I am in two minds whether to resign now (strait after the US Cup win) or continue playing at NYCFC while something appealing comes up.

International

Things weren't as great on the International front, having taken Nigeria to the World Cup finals in Canada. I found myself in what I thought was a tricky, but beatable group to give me chance to progress deep into the competition.

In a group against Czech Republic, Jamaica and Uruguay - I hoped that victories in the first two games would see me already qualified before facing Uruguay in the last group fixture.

However a 0-2 loss against the Czech Republic in our first game meant we were up against it in our last 2 games. A comfortable 3-1 victory over Jamaica in the next game saw us going into the last group match just needing a draw against Uruguay, with us both having 3 pts courtesy of beating Jamaica, but we had the better goal difference, as Uruguay had lost 3-0 to the Czechs, and had only beaten Jamaica 1-0. However whether I'd set my team up to play for the draw - and failed - , or we simply came up against a better team, whatever the reason we got pummelled 4-0 by the Uruguayans - and we went out of the tournament with a whimper ...... I duly resigned my position with Nigeria, having won all the African Trophies and realising I needed a stronger team to challenge for the World Cup.

In the interim I applied - without success for USA, Mexico, Portugal and French National Teams - before finally getting interviews and job offers from both Wales and Romania. Deciding to plump for Wales as the players were more familiar and easier to pronounce.  

CLUB

Season	|Club				|Country			|League				|Continental Challenge		|Other
2017	|Ba				|Fiji				|-				|N/a				|None	
2018	|Ba				|Fiji				|1st				|N/A				|None
2019	|Koloale			|Solomon Islands	        |-				|Grp Stage			|None
2020	|Koloale			|Solomon Islands	        |1st				|Grp Stage			|None	
2020-21	|Hawkes Bay 			|New Zealand 			|1st				|N/A				|
2021-22 |Hawkes Bay 			|New Zealand 			|SF Play Off			|Won -O League			|
2022	|Debo Club			|Mali 				|8th				|				|
2023	|Debo Club			|Mali 				|5th				|None				|Won Malian Cup
2024	|Debo Club			|Mali 				|2nd				|N/A				|Lost Quarters African Conf Cup
2025	|Debo Club 			|Mali				|9th (9 Games)			|1st Round African Nations	|
	(Resigned 23/03/2025)
2025	|Melbourne City 		|Australia			|1st -Won Play Off		|				|Won Regular Season and Play Off
	(Joined 30/05/2025)
2026	|Melbourne City			|Australia			|N/A				|Qtr Finals Asian Champ League	|Resigned Pre-Season
	(Resigned 24/09/2026)
2027	|NYCFC				|USA				|1st East.Con- Won MLS Cup	|				|Lost Away Goals in US Cup Semi Final		|
	(Joined 21/6/2027)
2028	|NYCFC				|USA				|TBC				|Won - NACL			|Won US Cup

INTERNATIONAL

2021	|New Zealand	- Won Oceania Cup
2023	|Uzbekistan 	- N/A
2023	|Nigeria 	- N/A
2024	|Nigeria 	- Won CHAN
2025	|Nigeria	- Won African Cup Nations
2026	|Nigeria	- Lost Group Stage World Cup
2027	|Wales		- 

TROPHIES WON

5/25 League Titles (3/3 OFC (Fiji,Solomon Is, New Zealand), 1/3 AFC (Australia), 0/3 CAF, 1/3 CONCACAF (USA), 0/3 CONMBEBOL, 0/3 UEFA, 0/7 Other)
2/25 Domestic Cups - (Malian Cup 2023, US Cup 2028)
2/9 Continental Club Trophies (O-League-Hawkes Bay, NACL -NYCFC)
3/7 Continental International Trophies (Oceania Cup 2021 (New Zealand), CHAN 2024 (Nigeria), African Cup Nations 2025 (Nigeria))

nycfc.jpg

Season 2028 - Labasa FC

Labasa FC

Decided to move to Oceania, and the first vacancy that interested me was Labasa in Fiji. The team just promoted from unplayable 2nd division and is predicted to finish 5th, but has second reputation within the nation.

Premier League - we were able to sign some really good players for this level, and after a slow start managed to overcome Ba, winners of the last six seasons. The decisive head-to-head game was very hard, we finished it with nine players but still held the draw and remained on top. So only had to win two remaining matches and did it!

9njjceC.png

Cups - none of them counts for the challenge as only 8 top league clubs take part in them, but anyway we won all three.

Squad stats

Joseph Takiata - our best goalscorer.

CLUB

2027    | Paxtakor          | Uzbekistan      | 1st    | Winners   | AFC CL final    |
2028    | Labasa            | Fiji            | 1st    | None      | None            | Won 3 minor cups

INTERNATIONAL

TROPHIES WON

4/25 League Titles (1/3 OFC, 3/3 AFC, 0/3 CAF, 0/3 CONCACAF, 0/3 CONMEBOL, 0/3 UEFA, 0/7 Other)

TROPHY LIST

2028 - Fiji Premier League (Labasa)

Season 2029 - Lae City Dwellers

22315b

I wanted to manage in Vanuatu next as there is a cup eligible for the challenge, but for some reason all their clubs say that interview process is over and don't hire anyone. So, PNG with a very short season. 6 teams play 10 games, and then four best compete in championship playoff.

National Soccer League - 12 out of 12, and I can move further now (to New Zealand probably, if any job wll be available).

Squad stats

Nasa Bayung - awesome striker for this level, totally justifying his wage.

CLUB

Season  | Club              | Nation           | League | Cup       | Continental     | Notes
2017    | FC Ulaanbaatar    | Mongolia         | 1st    | Winners   | None            |
2018    | Hosilot F.        | Tajikistan       | 2nd    | Winners   | None            | FFT Cup runners-up
2019    | Hosilot F.        | Tajikistan       | 2nd    | Final     | AFC Cup playoff | FFT Cup & Superkubok winners
2020    | Hosilot F.        | Tajikistan       | 1st    | Winners   | AFC Cup group   | FFT Cup winners
2021    | Uz-Dong-Joo       | Uzbekistan (D2)  | 1st    | 2nd Rnd   | None            | Joined in July, promoted
2022    | Uz-Dong-Joo       | Uzbekistan       | 6th    | 1/8 final | None            |
2023    | Uz-Dong-Joo       | Uzbekistan       | 4th    | 1/4 final | None            |
2024    | Uz-Dong-Joo       | Uzbekistan       | 2nd    | 2nd Rnd   | None            |
2025    | Paxtakor          | Uzbekistan       | 1st    | 1/4 final | None            |
2026    | Paxtakor          | Uzbekistan       | 1st    | Winners   | AFC CL final    | Unbeaten domestic season
2027    | Paxtakor          | Uzbekistan       | 1st    | Winners   | AFC CL final    |
2028    | Labasa            | Fiji             | 1st    | None      | None            | Won 3 minor cups
2029    | Lae City Dwellers | Papua New Guinea | 1st    | None      | None            | Won the championship playoff

INTERNATIONAL

TROPHIES WON

5/25 League Titles (2/3 OFC, 3/3 AFC, 0/3 CAF, 0/3 CONCACAF, 0/3 CONMEBOL, 0/3 UEFA, 0/7 Other)

TROPHY LIST

2029 - PNG National Soccer League (Lae City Dwellers)

Hello,

Joining this challenge as I was already doing Messi's World one and this is compatible.

Have gone through my first season in Micronesia with Outer Islands and won the YFA Island Wide League, also won the Yap Games but that wouldnt count as it's 8 teams

5ac35f7ee6bee_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.662361c7e478e6e38089dfc017bd9e86.png5ac35f7d09ac9_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.199bfd73d87d687b5d942bce5c2fb9f9.png

Have moved onto managing Betio in Kiribati for the second season and my manager profile is below before the season (forgot to take a shot before first season)

5ac3601c34c8f_Screenshot(3).thumb.png.00101f43e22ab3b71adb65f7a2a95d98.png

Season 2030 - Hebei China Fortune / Ivory Coast

Hebei Huaxia Xingfu

Completing Oceania is postponed for some time, as I found a club in China. At first the almighty Shanghai SIPG completely failed the season, finishing only 5th. Solbakken was sacked, I applied but they preferred to hire Yu Dabao from Hebei, the eventual champions. Then Hebei decided to offer me the job, and of course I agreed. 

CFA Super Cup - nice way to start a season with a small trophy.

CSL (part 1, part 2) - defending the title wasn't easy at all, Shandong and Shanghai SIPG were going very close to us all the season, but in the end our form was better. Second game against Shandong was decisive, we played with a central defender in goal since 12th minute but even managed to get a clean sheet. After this we won two more games and officially claimed the trophy.

kjXelM6.png

CFA Cup - disappointing early loss, but as the season finished it was obviously a right decision to play the cup with reserve squad.

AFC Champions League - we avoided other Chinese teams in playoffs, so getting into the final was easier than it could be. The final itself was decided in the first game, however it would have been harder if our goalkeeper didn't save penalties in both matches. Third try was lucky, and I finally got the main Asian club trophy.

FIFA Club World Cup - of course we had no real chances to win this trophy, but still I hoped for a better result than two losses.

Squad stats

Ezequiel Barco - the only real player in this squad, played in Hebei for 13 seasons.
Cao Gaohang and Zhang Huirong - best goalscorer and assistant, both signed before this season.
Hu Chengliang - didn't play regularly at start, but then became a real hero in Champions League playoffs, scoring hat-tricks in semi-final and final and eventually became tournament's top goalscorer.
Wang Jianjun - was mostly a backup player at right wing, but played so well that was selected as CSL player of the year.

Ivory Coast

In July I got first senior international job in Ivory Coast. They couldn't get past World Cup group stage, but obviously are a big team within a continent and have good chances of winning trophies. As Africa has 2 of them available for the challenge, I feel that can be a good move.

Fixtures - qualifying for the Cup of Nations was a really easy task, now we need to carry this form to the final stage next summer.

CLUB

Season  | Club              | Nation           | League | Cup       | Continental     | Notes
2017    | FC Ulaanbaatar    | Mongolia         | 1st    | Winners   | None            |
2018    | Hosilot F.        | Tajikistan       | 2nd    | Winners   | None            | FFT Cup runners-up
2019    | Hosilot F.        | Tajikistan       | 2nd    | Final     | AFC Cup playoff | FFT Cup & Superkubok winners
2020    | Hosilot F.        | Tajikistan       | 1st    | Winners   | AFC Cup group   | FFT Cup winners
2021    | Uz-Dong-Joo       | Uzbekistan (D2)  | 1st    | 2nd Rnd   | None            | Joined in July, promoted
2022    | Uz-Dong-Joo       | Uzbekistan       | 6th    | 1/8 final | None            |
2023    | Uz-Dong-Joo       | Uzbekistan       | 4th    | 1/4 final | None            |
2024    | Uz-Dong-Joo       | Uzbekistan       | 2nd    | 2nd Rnd   | None            |
2025    | Paxtakor          | Uzbekistan       | 1st    | 1/4 final | None            |
2026    | Paxtakor          | Uzbekistan       | 1st    | Winners   | AFC CL final    | Unbeaten domestic season
2027    | Paxtakor          | Uzbekistan       | 1st    | Winners   | AFC CL final    |
2028    | Labasa            | Fiji             | 1st    | None      | None            | Won 3 minor cups
2029    | Lae City Dwellers | Papua New Guinea | 1st    | None      | None            | Won the championship playoff
2030    | Hebei CFFC        | China            | 1st    | 3rd Rnd   | AFC CL winners  | CWC 6th place

INTERNATIONAL

2030    | Ivory Coast       | Qualified for Cup of Nations

TROPHIES WON

6/25 League Titles (2/3 OFC, 3/3 AFC, 0/3 CAF, 0/3 CONCACAF, 0/3 CONMEBOL, 0/3 UEFA, 1/7 Other)
1/9 Continental Club Trophies

TROPHY LIST

2030 - Chinese Super League (Hebei CFFC)
2030 - AFC Champions League (Hebei CFFC)

Season 2030/31 - Stade d'Abidjan / Ivory Coast

Stade d'Abidjan

After completing Asian part of the challenge I moved to Africa. The only available job in Ivory Coast was Stade d'Abidjan, struggling near relegation zone after half of the season while predicted 7th. 

Ligue 1 MTN - I joined the team after the transfer window closed, so had no chances to alter the squad. Some of the players that could be in the squad were loaned out or unregistered, and two best youngsters spent more time in U20 national team than in club. The start was awful, so after falling to 14th place I was close to resign, but then managed to overturn the situation and finished 11th.

6W4xbSw.png

Coupe de Cote d'Ivoire - we could go further, but surely not against ASEC. Even the fact that nine of their players were in the national squad didn't help us.

Ivory Coast

Cup of Nations - we played well except that semi-final game against Algeria. I'm staying till the next tournament though.

CHAN qualifiers - easy win against Benin, and we are through to the final stage.

U23 qualifiers - I took control over the olympic team as well, so far we qualified for the CAF championship defeating South Africa.

CLUB

2030    | Hebei CFFC        | China            | 1st    | 3rd Rnd   | AFC CL winners  | CWC 6th place
2030/31 | Stade d'Abidjan   | Ivory Coast      | 11th   | 1/8 final | None            | Joined in February

INTERNATIONAL

2030/31 | Ivory Coast       | Cup of Nations 3rd place
	| Ivory Coast B     | Qualified for CHAN		
	| Ivory Coast U23   | Qualified for CAF Championship

TROPHIES WON

6/25 League Titles (2/3 OFC, 3/3 AFC, 0/3 CAF, 0/3 CONCACAF, 0/3 CONMEBOL, 0/3 UEFA, 1/7 Other)

TROPHY LIST

Season 2031/32 - Stade d'Abidjan / Ivory Coast

Stade d'Abidjan

Coupe de la Ligue - great start of the season! We went all the way to the final and then defeated ASEC. Maybe they didn't take this cup seriously and won't be so generous later, but still it's a trophy for us.

Ligue 1 MTN (part 1, part 2) - established ourselves in top 3 but weren't consistent enough to overtake ASEC and Africa Sports. Still we qualified for continental football next year.

y29hiWK.png

Coupe de Cote d'Ivoire - disappointing defeat against lower tier team.

Squad stats

Mohamed Gnago - our best goalscorer. Several injuries and international callups prevented him from scoring more, but still a good result.
Yves N'Guessan - signed him on free transfer before the season, really good goalkeeper for this level.
Ousmane Kamagate - another free signing, he's currently a second choice left-back for national team, so we were really lucky to get him.
Lancine Kouakou - improved the squad quality on right wing, after joining us in mid-season he had the highest average rating. 

Ivory Coast

World Cup qualifiers - easy win against Madagascar, next stage should be much harder with Egypt and South Africa in the group and only one team goes further.
Cup of Nations qualifiers - we yet have to play Morocco, but both teams should easily qualify from this group.

CHAN - South African domestic squad was too strong for us, we managed to equalize in second half but only for a few minutes.

CAF U23 Championship - another trophy won and qualification for the Olympics.
Olympics - couldn't cope with better squads in decisive games, so only 4th place.

CLUB

2030/31 | Stade d'Abidjan   | Ivory Coast      | 11th   | 1/8 final | None            | Joined in February
2031/32 | Stade d'Abidjan   | Ivory Coast      | 3rd    | 1/8 final | None            | Coupe de Ligue winners

INTERNATIONAL

2030/32 | Ivory Coast       | Cup of Nations 3rd place
	| Ivory Coast B     | CHAN runners-up	
	| Ivory Coast U23   | CAF U23 champions, Olympics 4th place

TROPHIES WON

5/25 Domestic Cups (4 nations)

TROPHY LIST

2031 - Coupe de la Ligue Cote d'Ivoire (Stade d'Abidjan) 

Season 2032/33 - Stade d'Abidjan / Ivory Coast

Stade d'Abidjan

Coupe de la Ligue - ASEC prevented us from winning it second time in a row.
Ligue 1 MTN (part 1, part 2) - one step closer but ASEC is still going too strong.

bBJPLkw.png

Coupe de Cote d'Ivoire - seems like a cursed tournament for us. Another early exit after opponents scored 4 from 4 shots.

CAF Confederations Cup - doesn't fit in our season schedule. We qualified for quarter-final and will play against Stade Tunisien there.

Squad stats

Cedric Kouame - I was quite happy with our attack quality, but this striker was too good to allow him go somewhere else.

Ivory Coast

World Cup qualifiers - started with a defeat, so probably have to win all remaining games.
Cup of Nations qualifiers - going through with a 100% result.

Cup of Nations - shocking start with 1-4 loss from Mali really motivated the team to improve in next games. The final against surprising Burkina Faso could spoil it all though, we dominated the game but they managed to equalize with the only shot on target and hold the draw until shootout. Then our penalty takers were better and so that's my first international trophy in this save!

CLUB

2031/32 | Stade d'Abidjan   | Ivory Coast      | 3rd    | 1/8 final | None            | Coupe de Ligue winners
2032/33 | Stade d'Abidjan   | Ivory Coast      | 2nd    | 1st Rnd   | In progress     |

INTERNATIONAL

2030/33 | Ivory Coast       | Cup of Nations 3rd place (2031), winners (2033)

TROPHIES WON

5/25 Domestic Cups (4 nations)

TROPHY LIST

2033 - African Cup of Nations (Ivory Coast)

Season 2033/34 - Stade d'Abidjan / Ivory Coast

Stade d'Abidjan

Coupe de la Ligue - won this trophy for the second time despite playing it with heavily rotated squad (as our best players were resting between continental games).

CAF Confederations Cup - honestly I didn't expect that it would be so easy. Only the first final game was quite challenging for us. 

CAF Super Cup - a good test before start in Champions League against its current winners.

Ligue 1 MTN (part 1, part 2) - we finally managed to break ASEC's 11 years title streak! They had a really bad season, but Africa Sports didn't allow us to take it too easy, only after defeating them in second head-to-head game we could be sure that the title is ours. Also finished the season unbeaten (third time in this save after doing this in Uzbekistan and Papua New Guinea).

MB00Bm0.png

Coupe de Cote d'Ivoire - third and last domestic trophy in Ivory Coast is ours.

CAF Champions League - will play TP Mazembe in quarter-final. Can't say the level of this tournament is way higher than Confederations Cup, so maybe we'll have a chance for a trophy here as well.

Squad stats

Komi N'Kampamali - became a top assistant and scored some really important goals. Selected as best African young player of the year.

Ivory Coast

World Cup qualifiers - topped the group after beating South Africa in return leg and qualified.

World Cup - lost to defending champions in extra time. Decent result for the team, but I decided to resign as the main continental competition is already won.  

CLUB

2032/33 | Stade d'Abidjan   | Ivory Coast      | 2nd    | 1st Rnd   | Conf.Cup winners| 
2033/34 | Stade d'Abidjan   | Ivory Coast      | 1st    | Winners   | In progress     | 

INTERNATIONAL

2030/34 | Ivory Coast       | Cup of Nations 3rd place (2031), winners (2033), World Cup 2nd round

TROPHIES WON

7/25 League Titles (2/3 OFC, 3/3 AFC, 1/3 CAF, 0/3 CONCACAF, 0/3 CONMEBOL, 0/3 UEFA, 1/7 Other)
6/25 Domestic Cups (4 nations)
2/9 Continental Club Trophies

TROPHY LIST

2033 - CAF Confederations Cup (Stade d'Abidjan)
2034 - Ivory Coast League 1 (Stade d'Abidjan) 
2034 - Coupe de Cote d'Ivoire (Stade d'Abidjan) 

1 час назад, TheEarl сказал:

Great to see you finally win in Ivory Coast @Koetzer , do you have any plans for the further career?

Most likely I'll continue in other African league after next season (though if I win Champions League this year, can try other continent then).

Season 2034/35 - Stade d'Abidjan

Stade d'Abidjan

CAF Champions League - real madness in the first final game. Somehow we managed to score after two red cards to our players! The return leg was much easier, two early goals from Gnago and it actually was over. 

FIFA Club World Cup - narrow loss to Man Utd (who predictably won the final against Boca), two wins over hosts and Asian champions, and bronze medals as the result. Surely a success for us.

Speaking of other tournaments, we successfully defended the league title, won domestic and continental super cups, and almost secured place in Champions League playoffs winning first three games in the group. After that I decided to resign and apply to the job I actually wanted to get some seasons before, but only now it finally became vacant.

CLUB

2032/33 | Stade d'Abidjan   | Ivory Coast      | 2nd    | 1st Rnd   | Conf.Cup winners| 
2033/34 | Stade d'Abidjan   | Ivory Coast      | 1st    | Winners   | CAF CL winners  | 
2034/35 | Stade d'Abidjan   | Ivory Coast      | 1st    | None      | CAF CL group    | CWC 3rd place

INTERNATIONAL

2030/34 | Ivory Coast       | Cup of Nations 3rd place (2031), winners (2033), World Cup 2nd round

TROPHIES WON

7/25 League Titles (2/3 OFC, 3/3 AFC, 1/3 CAF, 0/3 CONCACAF, 0/3 CONMEBOL, 0/3 UEFA, 1/7 Other)
3/9 Continental Club Trophies

TROPHY LIST

2034 - CAF Champions League (Stade d'Abidjan) 

Season 2035/36 - Auckland City / Netherlands U23

Auckland City FC

Yes, finally I'm in New Zealand. Auckland City won the OFC Champions League last season but finished 3rd in the league and decided to part with their manager. Unfortunately that means no continental football this year, so I'll have to spend at least two seasons here.

ASB Premiership - tournaments with playoffs are really special. We were excellent in regular season but almost slipped in semi-final, conceding three and winning only in shootout. Final wasn't easy too, however the title is ours and I'm now staying for a one more year to win the O-League.

FIFA Club World Cup - at least we didn't lose in regular time. Also 1 million of prize money should obviously help the club.

Squad stats - we had no free transfer or wage budget, so had to rely mostly on loans (including three players from my former club).

Karamoko Kone - was a backup in Abidjan, but here became a real key player, I'm glad we agreed to sign him on full contract after this season.
Andy Carmichael - awesome right winger for this level, our top assistant and one of the best goalscorers as well.
Paul Fleming - one of the few quality local players.

Holland FA Logo

In summer I was also offered a job in Dutch olympic team. My third try in this competition, hopefully lucky one.

Olympics - group stage wasn't good at all, we got only one point against USA and Senegal, advanced only on better goal difference but luck returned on our side in playoffs. In all three games we were behind and didn't really play better than opponents, but every time managed to get an advantage. 

Yahya Boukhari - despite the title none of our players was even selected into the dream team. At least this striker deserved it with 4 goals in playoff games.

CLUB

2033/34 | Stade d'Abidjan   | Ivory Coast      | 1st    | Winners   | CAF CL winners  | 
2034/35 | Stade d'Abidjan   | Ivory Coast      | 1st    | None      | CAF CL group    | CWC 3rd place
2035/36 | Auckland City     | New Zealand      | 1st    | None      | None            | Won the championship playoff

INTERNATIONAL

2036    | Netherlands U23   | Olympic champions

TROPHIES WON

8/25 League Titles (3/3 OFC, 3/3 AFC, 1/3 CAF, 0/3 CONCACAF, 0/3 CONMEBOL, 0/3 UEFA, 1/7 Other)
3/9 Continental Club Trophies
1/3 Worldwide International Trophies

TROPHY LIST

2036 - New Zealand Premiership (Auckland City)
2036 - Olympic Games (Netherlands)

Season 2036/37 - Auckland City

Auckland City FC

ASB Premiership - not unbeaten this time, but another confident win. Won the local supercup as well.

O-League - we were clear favourites for this trophy but anyway that doesn't make the victory less notable. Oceania is now completed on club level.

CLUB

2035/36 | Auckland City     | New Zealand      | 1st    | None      | None            | Won the championship playoff
2036/37 | Auckland City     | New Zealand      | 1st    | None      | O-League winners| 

INTERNATIONAL

2036    | Netherlands U23   | Olympic champions

TROPHIES WON

8/25 League Titles (3/3 OFC, 3/3 AFC, 1/3 CAF, 0/3 CONCACAF, 0/3 CONMEBOL, 0/3 UEFA, 1/7 Other)
4/9 Continental Club Trophies
1/3 Worldwide International Trophies

TROPHY LIST

2036 - New Zealand Premiership (Auckland City)
2036 - Olympic Games (Netherlands)
2037 - O-League (Auckland City)

Archived