Just want to introduce myself. Been playing FM for a ridiculous amount of years as football management is something I am to go full time into over the next few years. Currently I'm an Assistant Manager at a decent standard and have also been the assistant in other countries such as The Gambian First Division and at a club in the Spanish None-League.

I've also just started a youtube channel which you can see at www.youtube.com/itsjoshshepherd - Please leave positive feedback and hope you enjoy.

Look to play FM about an hour or so a day but that depends on football commitments or how much the misses is moaning grin.gif

LeedsThumbEp1Test.jpg

6 minutes ago, The Rebel MC said:

I resurrected my YouTube channel and, so far, the kids haven't found it again. The story of that this year is deemed a school legend now :D

I remember when you did that, why did you have to delete it? Social media policy at the school? Too sweary? :D 

11 minutes ago, Klimowicz said:

I remember when you did that, why did you have to delete it? Social media policy at the school? Too sweary? :D 

Haha, it was completely clean your honour :D No kind of policy for something like that, it's different to something like Facebook. I just thought it's best if there's no hint of outside links to students etc. They keep asking me why I deleted it, seems they loved it when I thought they'd crucify me :)

Archived