FM 18 BEOWULF Knap 424

vor 50 Minuten schrieb parano1c:

Is there any way you don't spam every tactic you make in the download section? WIth 0 analysis and comments? 

Knap is the tactical creator who's creating by far the best tactics so in my opinion he can post his stuff where and how often he wants.

10 minutes ago, Piaz88 said:

Knap is the tactical creator who's creating by far the best tactics so in my opinion he can post his stuff where and how often he wants.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Besides, I'm pretty sure he already explained his methodology on tactics in another thread.

Same ME but tactic is already fluid and no team talks, and much faster to complete season. Some of the tactics have been tested in full game and are the leaders so far.

In Full game I just give staff the chores.

7 hours ago, JPChenet said:

Why tested in FMT? Is it easier? Have you had the same results in Career Mode? I ask because if I buy Icardi in a new career with Arsenal, can achieve the same results in the league to ultimately achieve legendary status?

IMO, FMT is FM without the bloatware. I can't stand the player interaction this year. 

I'm in my 3rd year coaching Inter in FMT using knap's tactics exclusively and Icardi is a monster.

Icardi_Career.thumb.png.06b9a59afeb6bad9635f4cf3a045b3bc.png

I've won 2 Scudetto and Champions League. The main problem is trying to keep him happy with the non stop transfer offers from richer clubs. 

14 ore fa, Heywood JaBlowme ha scritto:

IMO, FMT is FM without the bloatware. I can't stand the player interaction this year. 

I'm in my 3rd year coaching Inter in FMT using knap's tactics exclusively and Icardi is a monster.

Icardi_Career.thumb.png.06b9a59afeb6bad9635f4cf3a045b3bc.png

I've won 2 Scudetto and Champions League. The main problem is trying to keep him happy with the non stop transfer offers from richer clubs. 

I'm always interested in strikers with 'beat offside trap' PPM (like Icardi) as they tend to underperform for me (they're not as good as Icardi though) and generally amass outrageous numbers of offsides! Maybe the F9 role makes the PPM more effective? What was main source of assists for Icardi in your team - through balls, crosses, cutbacks, one-twos? Just curious!

1 hour ago, kandersson said:

I'm always interested in strikers with 'beat offside trap' PPM (like Icardi) as they tend to underperform for me (they're not as good as Icardi though) and generally amass outrageous numbers of offsides! Maybe the F9 role makes the PPM more effective? What was main source of assists for Icardi in your team - through balls, crosses, cutbacks, one-twos? Just curious!

With this current save I haven't been playing out my games. Been testing using Instant Result with either Play for Win or Go for Big Win and I rarely play game highlights. Not sure where to find this? It's not in the Stats screen. 

1 ora fa, Heywood JaBlowme ha scritto:

With this current save I haven't been playing out my games. Been testing using Instant Result with either Play for Win or Go for Big Win and I rarely play game highlights. Not sure where to find this? It's not in the Stats screen. 

Should be on tactics screen (analysis; goals; assists) also would be interested in Icardi's number of offsides all season if you can find it somewhere. I used to like strikers with beat offside trap PPM but after FM12 it's been mostly offside beating my strikers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
В 13.06.2018 в 17:39, DeathReborn сказал:

Yes, it's in use in my current Millwall save, really suits the starting squad I found.

As I understand - still works after patches?

Archived