Cheapest tablet, Lenovo tab s8

Hi guys. Just wondering if any of you have experience of FM touch with the Lenovo tab s8 and how it plays?

I'm after a cheap tablet purely to play FM touch 2018 and this seems about the cheapest? It is on the list of compatible devices but not sure how well it would play in terms of march engine processing speed etc? 

Or if you could recommend other tablets from the list that are cheap and run FM well looking at under £100 if possible. Thanks.

It will not run well on cheap tablets for sure. It will run, of course, but not smooth like on highest profile devices. From my experience with FMT 17 on Samsung Tab S2 (not the cheapest one!) - 3D is quite lagging sometimes. You can see here on forums a lot of complaints of older Apple devices for example

It will not run well on cheap tablets for sure. It will run, of course, but not smooth like on highest profile devices. From my experience with FMT 17 on Samsung Tab S2 (not the cheapest one!) - 3D is quite lagging sometimes. You can see here on forums a lot of complaints of older Apple devices for example

5 hours ago, oleg8979 said:

Thanks.

Not too fussed about 3d. Is 2d available on touch 2018? If so would happily use that. 

More bothered about if the game itself runs decent enough for it not to be a chore to play.

Do you have any reccommendations of any cheap tablets that run the game well, might be clutching at straws there 😂

4 hours ago, JamieLee90 said:

Thanks.

Not too fussed about 3d. Is 2d available on touch 2018? If so would happily use that. 

More bothered about if the game itself runs decent enough for it not to be a chore to play.

Do you have any reccommendations of any cheap tablets that run the game well, might be clutching at straws there 😂

2D is available, of course. I don't play the game yet, but I heard that "classic" 2D is not available anymore, only "modern" 2D, in FMT 17 both were available.

Regarding cheap tablets - somebody from SI staff may be will recommend you as they did in some thread about the most powerful tablets for FMT

On 01/12/2017 at 17:39, oleg8979 said:

2D is available, of course. I don't play the game yet, but I heard that "classic" 2D is not available anymore, only "modern" 2D, in FMT 17 both were available.

Regarding cheap tablets - somebody from SI staff may be will recommend you as they did in some thread about the most powerful tablets for FMT

Could someone from si staff recommend? 

Archived