Mbappe Transfer on FM

Hi all,

Quick question for those ITK. As we all know, Mbappe went to PSG this year on loan with a future fee of £160m. Now my question is, should this £160m be received by the club after the loan ends?

I've just completed a season with Monaco, and have had a lot of inbox items (and steam achievements) stating highest transfer fee received etc. etc., but no additional money has been added to the club, be it balance or transfer funds. Is this how the agreement has been intended? Has it been paid off already, or over a period of time rather than a lump sum? I'm talking in FM terms here, so what's actually supposed to happen in-game.

Cheers.

take a look at my thread created weeks ago mate 

its kak as Monaco dont get that money/neither do PSG spend it so the FFP implications is massive for both clubs 

my suggestion as there as been no input from SI on this

get the IGE and cancel the transfer a few weeks before its due then on 1/7/18 transfer him so cash will exchange hands as it should do

Thanks for the reply. Good to see it’s been raised previously, albeit with no response.

I’ll raise this in the bugs forum and hope for a response next week. Really hope this isn’t just a huge oversight on their part cause how ridiculous.

7 hours ago, kingrobbo said:

take a look at my thread created weeks ago mate 

its kak as Monaco dont get that money/neither do PSG spend it so the FFP implications is massive for both clubs 

my suggestion as there as been no input from SI on this

get the IGE and cancel the transfer a few weeks before its due then on 1/7/18 transfer him so cash will exchange hands as it should do

Well I decided to purchase the IGE, as much as I didn't want to, I'd rather pay the £4 than waste the dozens of hours already gone into the save.

I had a save which was just past the transfer date, and a save that was a few weeks before. Using the before, cancelling the transfer caused loads of squad upset, so I used the post-transfer to just add £160m to my balance and then transfer budget, and removed £160m from PSG balance and transfer budget (incidentally, PSGs budget was around £175m - so presumably this was considered as coming out for this transfer, it just never happened).

A shame to have to go at these lengths though.

3 minutes ago, kingrobbo said:

Think you could have edited the loan so agreed transfer didn't go ahead 

Then just transfered on the day

I'm going to use pregame editor to remove the agreed fee then use ige on 1/7/18

Very possibly. I don't have any experience with the IGE. I assume the outcome is the same and at least I can start spending the cash!

Good luck with your way.

Archived