[FM18] Uncle Sam Real Life USA Pyramid - v2.5 RELEASED!

5 hours ago, Uncle_Sam said:

The problem with the NCAA logos is that all of the NCAA teams are created from scratch. When you create a team with the editor, it assigns that team a new Unique ID, which the game uses to display graphics like logos, kits, etc. So when you use multiple editor files that have teams created from scratch, then that will change the unique IDs given to the new teams. This will jumble up any graphics you've made for the created teams. So that means you have another editor file with created teams. There are no ideal solutions to this issue. This is what you can do:

1. Get rid of the other editor file

2. Delete the NCAA graphics folder and just play with generic logos/kits for the NCAA teams.

I'm sorry that this is the case.

That's fine thanks for the help mate. Is that the same case for the CPL logos or do you have a new download for those? Cheers!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, usmtlover said:

@Uncle_SamHey I'm wondering if anyone can help me with the problems I'm having with the logos, all the logos work and appear in game minus the NCAA logos. This is really frustrating because I want to play my local college. Some teams have a badge, but it's the badge of another team altogether and most teams have no badge at all. Also the Canadian badges are wrong compared to what you have in your screenshot. What have I done wrong? Is this a logo pack problem and if so when can we get a fix? Is there a new logo download I'm missing? Thanks

ncaa.png

ncaa help.png

hala.png

canada.png

On a new save, the game loads editor files alphanumerically, same as the graphics, shift the folders so Sams' are always first  (rename 000-Sam USA File or something).  The game will allocate the numbers out in file order so the graphics/files will always be first in allocation queue.

On 05/07/2018 at 16:23, wkdsoul said:

On a new save, the game loads editor files alphanumerically, same as the graphics, shift the folders so Sams' are always first  (rename 000-Sam USA File or something).  The game will allocate the numbers out in file order so the graphics/files will always be first in allocation queue.

That's actually new information for me, thanks.

Also, UPDATE: So I'll be releasing the Pro/Rel version tomorrow. As you would expect with all the hard coding, it won't be perfect. Only 24 clubs with hard-coded Academy affiliations will be able to sign youth players if I keep the MLS squad rules. I will be releasing a version, however, that removes all of the MLS squad rules while keeping the league format, drafts, etc etc.

I'm also close to figuring out how to get CONCACAF teams back into the Copa Sudamericana, which used to happen in real life and there is discussion of reviving. IF I can figure out, the CONCACAF Champions League winners and runners-up would join the competition in the round of 32. I remember this being part of FM back in like 06 or something and I really started missing that recently. If I can get it to work, it will be a separate download.

Edited by Uncle_Sam

9 hours ago, Uncle_Sam said:

That's actually new information for me, thanks.

Also, UPDATE: So I'll be releasing the Pro/Rel version tomorrow. As you would expect with all the hard coding, it won't be perfect. Only 24 clubs with hard-coded Academy affiliations will be able to sign youth players if I keep the MLS squad rules. I will be releasing a version, however, that removes all of the MLS squad rules while keeping the league format, drafts, etc etc.

I'm also close to figuring out how to get CONCACAF teams back into the Copa Sudamericana, which used to happen in real life and there is discussion of reviving. IF I can figure out, the CONCACAF Champions League winners and runners-up would join the competition in the round of 32. I remember this being part of FM back in like 06 or something and I really started missing that recently. If I can get it to work, it will be a separate download.

No worries i had the same issue with my USA logos kits etc for the NHL / NBA / MLB & NFL teams :) 

If I delete affilation between Montreal Impact and Ottawa Fury (for example), Ottawa fury would be promoted?

Naturally, same speech for the other teams

Edited by PaMi 7

If there is a way to make the Chivas academy associated with FC Cincinnati instead of Nashville, could someone walk me through that in the editor please?

Appreciate all the work on this file!

Il 8/7/2018 in 11:25 , PaMi 7 ha scritto:

If I delete affilation between Montreal Impact and Ottawa Fury (for example), Ottawa fury would be promoted?

Naturally, same speech for the other teams

Do you have any information for me about this, @Uncle_Sam?

3 minutes ago, PaMi 7 said:

Do you have any information for me about this, @Uncle_Sam?

Yes, that should make it work. When I release the pro-rel file I will have taken care of most of that. The only teams with affiliations that say you can't play in the same division will be the MLS teams with their B/2/II affiliations.

2 hours ago, noah08 said:

If there is a way to make the Chivas academy associated with FC Cincinnati instead of Nashville, could someone walk me through that in the editor please?

Appreciate all the work on this file!

All it would really entail is changing all of club details (name, kit colors, staff, etc). You'd swap FC Cincinnati with Nashville SC and swap FCC Academy with Nashville SC Academy.

3 ore fa, Uncle_Sam ha scritto:

Yes, that should make it work. When I release the pro-rel file I will have taken care of most of that. The only teams with affiliations that say you can't play in the same division will be the MLS teams with their B/2/II affiliations.

So, Orange County will never be promoted in MLS? Even if I cancel the affiliation with LAFC?

A couple of  Questions as I get ready to start a new save with this:

1) what files of Classen's are compatible with this? are all the files currently in the first post supposed to be used? (I only ask because of the confusing nature of the existence of a CONCACAF League (which should be called COCACAF but CONCACAF is gonna CONCACAF), CONCACAF Champions League, and CONCACAF Nations League). If we opt for classen's CONCACAF Club competitions can we still use your Superliga files? Should we only select your Sudamericana file or do we check both? Is it safe to select his other nations stuff (I.e. can I select ever member of CONMEBOL and CONCACAF without issue? What about AFC countries (Pan-Pacific Championship)) Are European databases safe to select?

2) I noticed an issue where MLS 2 squads were being given their Senior Team logos and uniforms, any idea what was causing this? It wasn't an issue for the FM17 version your database, any idea what could be causing the issue this time around?

Keep up the good work!

Il 9/7/2018 in 20:59 , Uncle_Sam ha scritto:

One other possibility might be the stadium size. I don't remember setting anything for minimum stadium size for promotion, but I suppose it's possible.

And this how helps me, Unlce_Sam?

Edited by PaMi 7

Hi there,

Thank you very much for sharing your work. I however cannot download the extra graphics for your files as Mediafire says 'Something appears to be missing...' when clicking on the download link on the first page. Would it be possible to re-upload the graphics file, please?

Thanking you in advance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Uncle_Sam If I've read & understand everything correctly, there is some overlap between your files and Claassen's.

If I want to use your America & Canada files, alongside Claassen's other updates, what do you advise?

• USA & Canada → Uncle Sam
  • North American SuperLiga  → Uncle Sam
  • CONCACAF in Sudamerica → Uncle Sam
  • Pan Pacific→ Uncle Sam
  • Copa Nuevo Mundo→ Uncle Sam
  • International Champions Cup→ Uncle Sam
  • USA January Camp → Uncle Sam, but only working, if choosing Uncle Sam's CONCACAF Nations League instead of Claassen's
  • Mexico → Claassen
  • Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Panama → Claassen
  • CONCACAF Champions League → Claassen
  • CONCACAF League → Claassen
  • CFU Club Championship & Caribbean Club Shield → Claassen
  • Suruga Bank Championship (to work with Copa Sudamericana) → Claassen
  • Japan (to work with Copa Sudamericana and Suruga Bank Championship) → Claassen (is loading Japan even necessary? → just the editor file, or even view only / playable)
  • All other South American and Caribbean nations and cups → Claassen
  • CONCACAF Nations Leagues → ?? yours or Claassen's??
  • Campeones Cup → ?? yours or Claassen's??

Am I correct this way? Will this work the way I am hoping it does? ;)

Thanks for helping :thup:

Edit: This obviously did not work. I selected everything according to the assumptions above + all other non-American leagues and cups by Claassen. Campeones + CONCACAF Nations both Sam's.
Initial loading of the files went fine, but in the nation selection screen I got lots of triangles. Not only in N-A and S-A, but also in other continents.

So what did I do wrong?

Edit 2: I unticked all "unnecessary" files and chose only the following:
From Uncle Sam: The 8 files from this topic
From Claassen: 7 Central American nations; Mexico, Concacaf League & Concacaf Champions League, Suruga, CFU Club Championship with Shield. I dit not load other files by Claassen this time.
From Sortitoutsi: No Brexit; Live Changes; fix

Still I got problems with triangles. This time the Honduras league. If I load more nations, Puerto Rico does the same.

Edit 3: Will the Heineken Rivalry Week be in this?

Edited by Jorgen

• 5 weeks later...

Is it just me or have Cascadia Cups etc disappeared from this year's game despite being in the code? Something to do with the uneven amount of fixtures between teams this year?

I tried to copy the advanced rules from Cascadia/Trillium/etc Cup to make the Juan de Fuca Plate between two PDL teams, but I can't see any of the rivalry cups anywhere in the game

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sam or anyone in this form.. since ottawa fury Ceased operations I wanted to move them to league 1 ontario in my save how do u do that in the editor.. 

secondly I’ve noticed everyone signs the fury academy players all of the time and never have enough players until mls canadin academy who get like maybe 4-5 prospects signed every year where as ottawa fury academy loses like 7-8 players maybe 9-10 before each season begins is there a way to fix this?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...