The Return of the Manchester United Thread v1.3 - The Future Starts Hereâ„¢

foobR

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mark g:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Howden:

rvn or henry? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which Henry? Kelly or Winkler? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dont you mean 'choker' or 'footballer of the year' ?

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by drainedvitality:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mark g:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Howden:

rvn or henry? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which Henry? Kelly or Winkler? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dont you mean 'choker' or 'footballer of the year' ? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Henry Winkler was footballer of the year icon_eek.gificon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by foobR:

I'm taking it upon myself, as one of the longest serving Manchester supporters on the forums, to make a pre-emptive strike on this here forum.

As we all know, the current thread will be gone, and a fresh start shall be upon us. The fate of the entire thread rests on the shoulders of the administritive bosses, but I suggest we let it go, and look forward to a bold and new beginning.

This, my friends, is the future of Manchester United Football Club . We must be strong, for things aren't going our way. But with percerverance, and a little luck, Manchester United will soon be back to where they belong - top of the league.

My brothers, embrace the future and open your eyes to a new dawn. A dawn where the overpaid justify their fees, a dawn where the Manager opens his eyes to the glaring truths, a dawn where the old and shying come back to their previous best.

This dawn is going to f*cking ROCK <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

when did the club add that to its name? I thought it ended in PLC icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by drainedvitality:

So when the old thread is deleted, will the Arsenal thread be the biggest club thread on OTF ? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cappo Smiffy:

I think the Spurs thread is one of the biggest club threads now, coz we're a MASSIVE club icon_cool.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Booya

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Father Senegal:

Or David Herd > David Herd, if you prefer icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Brian Kidd > Brian Kidd <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No way icon13.gif

George Graham > George Graham though, to be fair icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Father Senegal:

Two threads.

Typical arrogant Man U icon_rolleyes.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

One for every European Cup won icon_cool.gif

We shall be forced to take your pityful thread off these forums since you've not won any.

(Scousers need not quote this or interfere icon_razz.gif )

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Raptor:

Two threads.

Typical arrogant Man U icon_rolleyes.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

One for every European Cup won icon_cool.gif

We shall be forced to take your pityful thread off these forums since you've not won any.

(Scousers need not quote this or interfere icon_razz.gif ) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That lot struggler to keep one thread going, let alone 4 tbh icon_biggrin.gif

Think most of man utd midfield and attack need dropping in next few games tbh, not one of them strike me as being in any kind of form, looks like they lost title this year anyway unless chelsea and arsenal seriously mess up might as well use it as chance to give the youngsters some first team action.

Archived