The Return of the Manchester United Thread v1.3 - The Future Starts Hereâ„¢

foobR

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Keyser:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by foobR:

3-1!!!!

**** YOU LEEDS SCUM **** YOU LEEDS SCUM ENJOY DIVISION 1 AHAHAHAHAHAHA <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif you forgot to mention administration icon14.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stoke 0-1 Leeds

althrough i reckon they will pull one out, but still icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rsl:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Keyser:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by foobR:

3-1!!!!

**** YOU LEEDS SCUM **** YOU LEEDS SCUM ENJOY DIVISION 1 AHAHAHAHAHAHA <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif you forgot to mention administration icon14.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stoke 0-1 Leeds

althrough i reckon they will pull one out, but still icon_cool.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Happy times then icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Saha:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rsl:

3-1!!!!

Stoke 0-1 Leeds

althrough i reckon they will pull one out, but still icon_cool.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Happy times then icon_wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

always is, if our home record was as good as our away we would have been promoted this season.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Saha:

3-1!!!!

Stoke 0-1 Leeds

Happy times then icon_wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

always is, if our home record was as good as our away we would have been promoted this season. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is it not January, or am I just dreaming?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pjburrage:

A win. Moves us into second place for 25 hours at least. Nothing else we could do today with Chelsea winning. We just need to keep winning. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Obviously.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaka:

Pity about the clean sheet record.

Pity about the Chelsea result.

And Rooney REALLY should've made more of the early 1 on 1 at the start of the 2nd half icon_mad.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pleased with the result, havent seen the performance yet will have to wait till MOTD later.

Although Rooney needs to start scoring more regulary!

Good result, but the performance left much to be desired. A better side than Villa might have got a point.

After Ronaldo's early goal (great control and pass from Saha to set it up) United should have really grabbed a second. We didn't kill Villa off and made it hard for ourselves. Ronaldo had a free header which he headed straight at Sorensen.

Rooney's miss early in the second was terrible. Actually it wasn't even a miss since he didn't manage to get a shot in. Running onto Scholesy's square pass in a central position he should have scored, but his first touch was that of a pub player and the ball ran right through to the keeper.

On the plus side, Saha was good, using his strength and pace well, and always capable of beating a man. Giggsy also looked good when he came on, as if he hadn't been away.

MOM for me was Scholesy. He was the only player apart from Heinze and Mickey whose performance during the whole match was close to his normal standard, and he got the killer 3rd goal too.

Good result. Villa scored and we were missing chances but 3-1 is great. I thought Ronaldo was great today, he didnt half get fouled a lot and guenuine fouls. Solano must get a 3 match ban for what he did, yes it was nothing but it was exactly what Rooney did in the Bolton game just Sil didnt do anything at all bar stay on his feet.

Good first goal, Saha with a nice second, deflected but his and the thousand step overs by Ronaldo and parried to Scholes to nod home the third. Happy. Didnt like O'Shea playing midfield though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

Good result. Villa scored and we were missing chances but 3-1 is great. I thought Ronaldo was great today, he didnt half get fouled a lot and guenuine fouls. Solano must get a 3 match ban for what he did, yes it was nothing but it was exactly what Rooney did in the Bolton game just Sil didnt do anything at all bar stay on his feet.

Good first goal, Saha with a nice second, deflected but his and the thousand step overs by Ronaldo and parried to Scholes to nod home the third. Happy. Didnt like O'Shea playing midfield though. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fletcher was injured why he came off? or was it tactical switch to allow Scholes to go forward more?

Saha would be the MOM for me.

He showed great strength throughout and was a pain for the Villa defenders and worked hard to cover out of position team mates as well.

Ronaldo was better than usual but still crosses the ball like Gronkjaer. His shooting was better today though.

Heinze was largely brilliant as usual, the rest of the defence and Keane were all off colour to various degrees.

Does anyone know if Fletcher was injured? Didn't see why else would he be subbed off at halftime.

Ronney really has to show his immense talent on a more consistent basis.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> MOM for me was Scholesy. He was the only player apart from Heinze and Mickey whose performance during the whole match was close to his normal standard, and he got the killer 3rd goal too. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> spot on, Terry mate icon14.gif

we rode our luck at times, but what the hell icon_smile.gif 2nd and lets hope the barcodes and bestestestest fans eva do us a favour tomorrow (unlikely, I know) icon14.gif

Archived