The Return of the Manchester United Thread v1.3 - The Future Starts Hereâ„¢

foobR

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wicom:

dissent in the ranks, excellent icon_cool.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're squad's all about to be bought by Real Madrid so I don't think you're one to gloat icon_wink.gif

RvN > Henry

Rooney > van Persie

Giggs > Pires

Ronaldo > Ljungberg

Keane > Vieira

Scholes > Fabregas & Flamini

Rio > Campbell

Neville > Lauren

Silvestre > Toure

Heinze > Cole

Fergie > Wenger

Man United > Arsenal

My dead gran > Cygan

My deader great gran > Herbert Chapman

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

That video's really quite good Taz icon14.gif

Yeah, it would have been nice to have a bit of commentary, but it's a good choice of music (who's it by btw? I have a horrible feeling it'll be blatantly obvious and I'm showing myself up as a musical dunce icon_frown.gif) icon_smile.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The song is called "Kryptonite" and its by "3 Doors Down". (Its their only good song so dont waste money on an album)

And cheers for all the nice words guys.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

That video's really quite good Taz icon14.gif

Yeah, it would have been nice to have a bit of commentary, but it's a good choice of music (who's it by btw? I have a horrible feeling it'll be blatantly obvious and I'm showing myself up as a musical dunce icon_frown.gif) icon_smile.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The song is called "Kryptonite" and its by "3 Doors Down". (Its their only good song so dont waste money on an album)

And cheers for all the nice words guys. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, it wasn't obvious then, thank god for that \o/

Quite like it though. Had it on loop for the last half hour or so icon_biggrin.gif

Very nice foobR. I really hate that song on it though. Not a fan of the effects either but i guess you knew that by me leaving them off mine bar the Ronaldo trick but other than that i liked it.

(Sorry about not sending you any clips but i went to watch the football and mine are all highlights packages that are 50mb+ each anyway so would have taken ages to upload.)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by foobR:

Well if anyone can point me in the direction of where to download these large highlight packages, or if someone has them uploaded, that'd be swell. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I get all mine from Maxxed which is a bittorrent site.

http://football.hn.org:6969/index.html

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by foobR:

What software did you use btw Taz <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Windows movie maker. Did you use the same? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, f*cking thing crashes every 5 minutes

What software did you use btw Taz <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Windows movie maker. Did you use the same? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, f*cking thing crashes every 5 minutes <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I found it a bit annoying at times as well. icon_biggrin.gif

I found it a bit annoying at times as well. icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apparently version 1 is fine, but the version 2 update is bug ridden rubbish.

Can't get rid of it now icon_frown.gif

(Dis) Honourable mention to Alan Green during today's commentary between the team we're obsessed with and the team that's two places ahead of them in the Premiership.

This little exchange between him and Charlton's Matt Holland:

AG: This has been the best match I've seen all season. The pace has been incredible and even though Everton are currently second these teams are just a different class.

MH: Yeah. I agree. Them and Man Utd

AG: I don't know about that. I still have questions about their defence.

Goals Conceded: Premier League 2004/05

Chelsea 8

Man Utd 10

Everton 14

Some other teams

Arsenal 22

If he'd said midfield then maybe he would've had a point but that isn't what he said and that is why he's a great bit massive twat icon_smile.gif

I still have questions about our defence too

1) How the hell is Rio so damn good?

2) Who is Heinze's mother and can we have first pick of any more of her sons?

3) Who is this top class defender we suddenly have and what has he done with the Silvestre who was at the Euro championships?

3) Who is this top class defender we suddenly have and what has he done with the Silvestre who was at the Euro championships? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

To be honest what annoys me is how Man Utd fans give Sil a hard time because he was crap for France. I hear them going on about how we should replace him because he was poor at Euro 04. Sil is fantastic and he is World Class next to Rio.

Archived