The Return of the Manchester United Thread v1.3 - The Future Starts Hereâ„¢

foobR

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James07?:

He's within his rights to wish for any set of results, Keyser. Don't force your disgusting prejudices on other people icon_rolleyes.gif

I wish equal luck on all 19 of our gallant competitors. May the best team always win. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you sicken me icon13.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James07?:

It's yet another example of Keyser bullying what he sees as the weaker members of the community into kowtowing to his ridiculous beliefs. I'm incredibly proud that someone is finally standing up to the vicious ogre. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and i see this post as an attempt to undermine the growing number of users within the manchester united section of this community who are growing disillusioned under your leadership.

It is a sad indictment of the sorry state of affairs that we are having to seek solace in the arms of a right wing looney due to this dissillusionment.

That said, of late, Keyser has been fully aware of this, and is taking a far more moderate approach, ensuring we all see that change will be a good thing.

name names Carter.

I've never claimed to be any kind of leader. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Name names? So you can ensure that they get put in their place? Do you think i'm stupid or something? These people have confided in me, i'm not one to break confidences.

Never claimed to be a leader? So, whats with all your "I own this place" "the BCC are in charge here" threads then?

Oh thats right, you're not "serious" when you say that.

The cracks in the BCC have been evident for some time now, even lowly footsoldiers like myself have noticed the "trouble at the top" and most would agree, i'm sure, that blame could and should be attatched to your egotism.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Keyser:

Right Wing Loony? icon_mad.gif Right Wing? Me? icon_mad.gif

and fyi eric, I was only kidding. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Refusing to accept a player because of where he was born.

Refusing to accept a player because of the colour of his blood.

Reactionary rubbish whenever things dont go your own way.

Just three examples, my esteemed friend.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gregg Carter:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Keyser:

Right Wing Loony? icon_mad.gif Right Wing? Me? icon_mad.gif

and fyi eric, I was only kidding. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Refusing to accept a player because of where he was born.

Refusing to accept a player because of the colour of his blood.

Reactionary rubbish whenever things dont go your own way.

Just three examples, my esteemed friend. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

down with Welsh United fans icon_mad.gif Sheep Shaggers OUT icon_mad.gif

And Eric, log out of your James07? Alias if you know i'm joking icon_wink.gif no need to set the big dogs on me icon_frown.gif

aah haaa aah haaa haaa ahhh

Carter claiming to be in the BCC.

I've read everything now FFS icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he's still a BC though, he's just not in the clique icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mark g:

he's still a BC though, he's just not in the clique icon_wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gificon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mark g:

he's still a BC though, he's just not in the clique icon_wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gregg Carter:

i only assumed i was because of words that have come from your mouth. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What?

Just because, occasionally, I send some half arsed platitudes in your direction you think you're suddenly part of my inner circle?

You think that you actually mean anything to the likes of me and Senegal?

Gregg, a home truth if I may, anything you may have mistaken as a compliment was simply an attempt to stop your pitiful puppy dog 'love me! love me' vomit inducing bilge before I was forced to gouge my own eyes out.

i only assumed i was because of words that have come from your mouth. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What?

Just because, occasionally, I send some half arsed platitudes in your direction you think you're suddenly part of my _inner circle_?

You think that you actually mean anything to the likes of me and Senegal?

Gregg, a home truth if I may, anything you may have mistaken as a compliment was simply an attempt to stop your pitiful puppy dog 'love me! love me' vomit inducing bilge before I was forced to gouge my own eyes out. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I write "love me, love me" Bilge?

I write bilge, granted, but i in no way attempt to say "love me, love me"

Did i suggest i was a member of the inner circle? Did i suggest i actually meant anything to you? Why did you think i used the term footsoldier?

Gregg, I'm more than capable of reading between a few lines you attention seeking imbecile.

You are not, have not and never will be _anything_ apart from a plaything to me and the BCC. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Attention seeking?

Again, i think you must be confusing me with somebody else, i'm not surprised, afterall, we must all merge into one in your eyes.

I think, you're most likely acting like this, because, you know what i have said is true, and, well, a lot of the time, the truth hurts, doesnt it.

It must be obvious to you surely, the way Keyser has been slowly distancing himself from you as of late.

Then theres the agreement between him and Senegal, to do the "London to Brighton bike race" I mean, that must be stretching their credibility somewhat.

But sure, you go ahead and pretend everything is alright, that there isnt trouble at the top, and stick to continuing to abuse the insignificants like myself.

The two of them are going from strength to strength, and dont be surprised if and when they make their powerplay.

I love all the founder members of the BCC unconditionally. icon14.gif

Apart from Juni who is, lets face it, a goit icon14.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Except for Retro, whom you got rid of, for not towing the clique line? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Behind the cheery face of the BCC leadership lies a cold, ruthless heart of stone icon13.gif

See James, Retro is the perfect example of why even you arent safe.

looking back, a year ago-18 months ago, it would be unthought of for Retro to not be one of the inner circle, he was the one with power, and what did you do?

You got rid of him, you utterly destroyed his legacy, it took two people to replace him, Senegal, the moderate Arsenal fan and Juni, the Power holder.

So, you have to ask yourself, who, within the inner circle right now, could replace you in the key posistions you hold?

mark my words Mr Beatty, they'll wash their hands of you just like you washed your hands of Retro. You'll end up as a shell of your former self, a pitiful sight if ever there was one.

Not if I have anything to do with it. Mr 07? is essential to the clique, Retro was not.

If I were Senegal, however, I'd be worried...... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Meh, the YCC want me as their leader anyway (although the msn convos discussing what they want for Christmas have become a little tiresome tbh)

Anyway back to football. I never got why fans would rather their hated enemies lose even if it hurts their clubs cause instead of the enemy winning and helping our cause. Frank Skinner said in his autobiography "Most WBA fans would rather we did the double over Wolves and got relegated than lose to them and win the league". I would happily take a beating from Leeds, Liverpool or City if it meant us winning the league.

Not if I have anything to do with it. Mr 07? is essential to the clique, Retro was not.

If I were Senegal, however, I'd be worried...... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

See James, he's even trying to put up a somkescreen now.

You really trust him?

Archived