Jump to content

Editor requests - Custom league files - ask here


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, gw84browns said:

Does anyone know where I can find or when the database for the English lower leagues will be available for FM 21. I usually like to start with my local team in Level 11.

Thanks in advance.

no good playable database for now I'm afraid, so follow threads above.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there. Does anyone know how to change San Marinos youth intake so that they are Sammarinese? Also is it possible to reduce the time it takes to gain nationality to 2 years? 

Any help or advice would be most helpful.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/12/2020 at 08:11, zanchin said:

Hello everyone,

Is anyone able to recreate the Brazilian lower league system? I know @Tonao was able to make it last year but if I recall correctly this year he wasn't going to remake it..

Thanks in advance!

you could try loading last year's file into this year editor, save as a new file and verify..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all, 

So I'm editing now the Cypriot League, everything is great except the end of season part - the champion of the Play-Offs doesn't win a place for the Champions' League Qualification for next season. In fact, the team which finished first in the League (that's the first phase of the championship) wins that. 

Same goes with Europa League places. Attaching files to see. The first is the League table (the first phase) and as you the first team won the Champions League ticket. In the second you see the champions table and the first team didn't get any continental qualification. I don't know how to fix this so any help / suggestions would be grateful! 

 

league.png

playoffs.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

If you build this in advanced rules, you can set the European qualifiers.

It is under your top competition >> Other stage rules >> Continental Cup Rules

So I'm in the advanced rules mode, but it seems that I can't see Other Stage Rules tab? 
 

2020-12-12_13-09-32.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a way to make the Romanian Liga III playable from the start? I've added it as a playable league but when I go to choose my club the league is greyed out. Apparently I can get relegated to the Liga III but can't start in it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bit of a braincracker.

 

Trying to get Belgian Pro League 1B to 12 teams.

Adding Virton (as they have won the trial to be allowed to re-enter); and the u23 squads of Anderlecht, Genk & Standard.

However, sometimes it shows only 16 teams in competition in pro league 1A; and consistently 8 teams instead of the given 12. Club NXT (the fourth u23 squad, has been replaced by Virton then).

What am I missing out on?

 

Any solutions would come in handy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/12/2020 at 10:33, gw84browns said:

Does anyone know where I can find or when the database for the English lower leagues will be available for FM 21. I usually like to start with my local team in Level 11.

Thanks in advance.

Im creating one at the moment.

Im estimating it will be ready by the end of january.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2020 at 13:16, chrell said:

So I'm in the advanced rules mode, but it seems that I can't see Other Stage Rules tab? 
 

2020-12-12_13-09-32.png

You have to look up the Cyta championship under Advanced Rules.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry if it's considered spam or a not realated question, but does anybody knows if there's a way to convert a player or club real id shown in game and in the Editor, to the format shown in the  exported XML files? do they follow a pattern or through certain number system?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Zets89
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/12/2020 at 04:53, Jamstertrouble said:

Nevermind. I found an .fmf file from someone who had done this for 5 of 12 and loaded that in the editor, then adjusted from there. The reason I was having issues before was the season day update kept giving me an error. But this works for me now!

Hi!

Can you link me to the original file? Cheers!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been trying to arrange the qualifiers for the U-17 World Cup that I'm currently doing and I have some issues with advanced international rules.

For now, I've tested CONMEBOL's and OFC's qualies and it does seem to work perfectly; however, UEFA's and CONCACAF's qualies are giving me a hard time (different issues that I don't know how to fix).

Anybody that can lend me a hand in this matter?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Il_Maestro said:

I've been trying to arrange the qualifiers for the U-17 World Cup that I'm currently doing and I have some issues with advanced international rules.

For now, I've tested CONMEBOL's and OFC's qualies and it does seem to work perfectly; however, UEFA's and CONCACAF's qualies are giving me a hard time (different issues that I don't know how to fix).

Anybody that can lend me a hand in this matter?

What is the issue?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

What is the issue?

Just fixed CONCACAF Qualifiers, but for the European U-17 says that there are no qualified teams from the first round into the actual final tournament, that it doesn't recognize it for some odd reason. I'll try to re-do the rules from scratch in order to pin point where's the actual issue.

Two other rules that I'd love to add are the following:

  • The host of the tournament skips the qualifiying rounds and go to the main tournament (European U-17, Asian U-16, African U-16) or the host of the U-17 World Cup qualifies instantly.
  • Seedings based on the coef.

At least, I've got 3 out of the 6 qualifier rounds set. Regens are now set to spawn 15 yo instead of 16-17 ones, it'll be an interesting add on for sure :)

Update: Mind if I DM you? I've got several questions and I'd like to share the fmf. over there :)

Edited by Il_Maestro
Link to post
Share on other sites

Apologies, I know you get requests like these all the time but if you can point me in the direction of a comprehensive competition-creator guide that contains all of these elements that would be great!

I'm looking to create a multi-nation knockout tournament where teams from various leagues and positions enter at different stages, and the first round is regionalised.

Specifically, its a 'British Isles Cup' with the 4 UK nations and Ireland included, structured like so:

Round 1 West: NI Premiership (12) + ROI Premier Division (10)= 22 teams, 11 games
Round 1 East: Welsh Premier (12) + Scottish Championship and Premiership (22) + English League 2, League 1 and Championship (72)= 106 teams,  53 games
Round 2: All Round 1 winners= 64 teams,  32 games
Round 3: All Round 2 winners + English Premier League (Bottom 8)= 40 teams,  20 games
Round 4: All Round 3 winners + English Premier League (Top 12)= 32 teams,  16 games
Round 5: 16 teams,  8 games
Quarter Finals: 8 teams,  4 games
Semi Finals: 4 teams,  2 games
Final: 2 teams, 1 game

Now, I've read this very helpful tutorial but even copying it exactly, it isn't working and I'm not sure why. Working that out might be a good start.
 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

To complicate things a little further I've already done some work to bring 7 Scottish teams, plus Linfield of Belfast, to the English league system. This shouldn't affect the above idea but perhaps it's causing issues with how teams are selected?

 

In the first screenshot above, the 'Injury league table' is populated with teams which must be those that qualify, yet there aren't any English Championship teams in the list which is odd. There are some second division Scottish, Welsh and NI sides in the list.

 

spacer.png

Edited by L55DS
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tikka Mezzala said:

Anyone had any luck finding a Spanish Lower Leagues database yet? There's one on Steam, but it has some inaccuracies. 

The following is the biggest fanbase forum for FM in Spain, every year they recreate a real life spain football system patch but this year they have big issues with the editor because they find difficult to adjust the next year 21-22 re-arrangement of the league structure. But they work on it so i guess anytime soon will be available for download! Use the google translator here and you will understand!

 https://www.fmsite.net/forums/topic/89409-parche-tercera-división/?page=12

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys, I would like to set up a scenario in FM21 but I have no clue how to use the pre game editor. 
 

Basically, all I would like it Celtic and Rangers added to the Championship, with a couple of small clubs removed. 
 

But, I would like them classed as English teams, so their included in all domestic cups and qualify for the European tournaments if they were to finish high enough. 
 

Thanks guys 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I am looking for someone to help me make a few changes to a public database found here: https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-data-update

The team that I want to manage are in the national league, where the transfer window is open all season. I usually play by ticking the disable first season transfer window, which makes it difficult with this team as it means that the window is closed for the entire first season. I have tried to do this myself in the editor but I keep getting errors with the amount of teams in a competition when testing rules.

If someone could change the advanced rules so that there were 2 windows in the first season only, the first starting on the 9th June 2020 and ending 1st Jan 2021 (this will be the one that is disabled), and the other starting on 2nd Jan 2021 and ending on 29th March 2021. After this, the window will resume as normal (ie. 1 window from 9th June-29th March).

Thanks in advance

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, djmartincape said:

Hi guys, I would like to set up a scenario in FM21 but I have no clue how to use the pre game editor. 
 

Basically, all I would like it Celtic and Rangers added to the Championship, with a couple of small clubs removed. 
 

But, I would like them classed as English teams, so their included in all domestic cups and qualify for the European tournaments if they were to finish high enough. 
 

Thanks guys 🙂

There is one way, which quite simple to do.

You simple select a team of the championship you wish to remove and use the swap button and here select Rangers. The editor will make the replacement. You do this again for Celtic.

Next you confirm if everything is okay with the two clubs. It should say in nation as English. The Cup and Based Nation should be Scottish. This is the part i'm not sure. Don't know if you wish for example both Rangers and Celtic to compete for the english cup you have to change from scottish to english. As well for the english teams you replaced from english to Scottish. Either someone more verse in the editor can clarify this or try it out and share you discoveries here for future references.

Hope that helps. ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, grade said:

There is one way, which quite simple to do.

You simple select a team of the championship you wish to remove and use the swap button and here select Rangers. The editor will make the replacement. You do this again for Celtic.

Next you confirm if everything is okay with the two clubs. It should say in nation as English. The Cup and Based Nation should be Scottish. This is the part i'm not sure. Don't know if you wish for example both Rangers and Celtic to compete for the english cup you have to change from scottish to english. As well for the english teams you replaced from english to Scottish. Either someone more verse in the editor can clarify this or try it out and share you discoveries here for future references.

Hope that helps. ;)

Brilliant. That does sound really simple. I’m going to have a go at that 😀😀

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, grade said:

There is one way, which quite simple to do.

You simple select a team of the championship you wish to remove and use the swap button and here select Rangers. The editor will make the replacement. You do this again for Celtic.

Next you confirm if everything is okay with the two clubs. It should say in nation as English. The Cup and Based Nation should be Scottish. This is the part i'm not sure. Don't know if you wish for example both Rangers and Celtic to compete for the english cup you have to change from scottish to english. As well for the english teams you replaced from english to Scottish. Either someone more verse in the editor can clarify this or try it out and share you discoveries here for future references.

Hope that helps. ;)

I've managed to do quite a bit.

I basically kicked Barrow and Harrogate into the Scottish League Two.

The only issue I have is, they are still included in the Papa John Trophy which is an English domestic cup.

I managed to get Celtic and Rangers out of the Betfred cup just by changing their previous league positions, but I cannot get these two clubs out of the Papa John Trophy.

Any ideas?

Celtic Rangers.fmf

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, djmartincape said:

I've managed to do quite a bit.

I basically kicked Barrow and Harrogate into the Scottish League Two.

The only issue I have is, they are still included in the Papa John Trophy which is an English domestic cup.

I managed to get Celtic and Rangers out of the Betfred cup just by changing their previous league positions, but I cannot get these two clubs out of the Papa John Trophy.

Any ideas?

Celtic Rangers.fmf 15.56 kB · 0 downloads

Maybe this happens only in the first season? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, erikeagles said:

Maybe this happens only in the first season? 

It does. 
I ran a full season and it was all sorted by the start of the second. 
which suggests it’s something to do with competition history/last season position etc. But I cannot get it sorted for the initial season 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there somewhere a File which revives the Cup Winners Cup? 

I would like a file where I have: 
- Champions League
- Euro League
- Conference League
- Cup Winners Cup


And a little UEFA Super Cup tournament:
With the 4 Cup winners from the previous season:
Semi-Final → Final

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...