Editor requests - Custom league files - ask here

SixPointer

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am 5.3.2022 um 10:04 schrieb MRC:

Does anyone happen to have a good Austrian Lower League database that goes down until tier 6 or 7 for FM22?

I was actually looking to create one myself, but the relegation rules with a dynamic number of relegated teams depending on which region the promoted teams are from are killing me so I'm now looking if it's already been done since I'm quite new to the editor and just not at the level where I can do this well.

Anybody? Or is anybody good with relegations and could fix my database so the relegations are realistic?

• 2 weeks later...

After a file which removes all restrictions added for Russia allowing the national team to qualify for future tournaments, and club teams allowed in European Competition.  If they are suspended for a period of time then ok with that too, just want indefinite vans removing.

Competitions/European finals being able to be hosted in Russia again if possible would be great.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wondering if anyone has made a 16 team UEFA Euro finals before (4 groups, winners and runners-up progressing to QFs). I actually like the current setup, but 16 teams was the competition format when I was a kid and I feel like qualifying for it was a much bigger deal. 

Edited by woow123

Em 26/03/2022 em 07:44, Junkhead disse:

After a file which removes all restrictions added for Russia allowing the national team to qualify for future tournaments, and club teams allowed in European Competition.  If they are suspended for a period of time then ok with that too, just want indefinite vans removing.

Competitions/European finals being able to be hosted in Russia again if possible would be great.

Looking for this as well. A year or two ban is fine, but i want to normalize my FM22 as soon as possible

• 2 weeks later...

Could someone look at re-building the OFC Champions League to allow my custom nation to qualify? Had a look myself but I can't make sense of it, I either just keep getting errors I don't understand, or nothing happening. It's a pretty simple competition as far as a Champions League competition goes (no more than 20 teams total), so it wouldn't be much work, I just don't understand the logic of it.

Nauru.fmf

Edited by Rainbowz

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any lower league Scottish ones available that go down to tier 7 or lower? The real life Scottish pyramid one on steam doesn’t work with the latest winter update so looking for one that does thanks. 

Edited by Chris Hamilton

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/04/2022 at 11:01, MWFC_3 said:

Can I get a custom nation database of the West Country of England for FM22? There is one in FM21, but I need the download here.

BUMP

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, McBride said:

Hey, that didn't seem to go anytwhere

Aghhh... I think you need to register at fmfusion.it before you can access the db download part of the site. The site is in Italian but Google Translator helps.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/05/2022 at 14:11, wolfyy said:

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to add the Russian clubs in the european cup because I want to play a game there but without the european cup it loses a little interest.

Happy Hammer has made a 80s version of the European Cups which have working Russian teams. Not sure if they play in Russia or not, but they take part in the Cups. Not sure if there are versions around in the current setup though. I haven't seen the UEFA Revival files in FM22 format.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I am looking for some help to create a new Yorkshire league and cup system, for FM22

Unfortunately I do not have the skills to carry out such a project but would be will to pay for time rendered.

Is this something anyone would be able to help with. Or can advise the best place to try?
Thanks

Edited by YorksKev

Great work by the creator, and i know this might be the wrong thread, but is there any way to get someone to make some changes into the financials of the African leagues so that teams stay in good financial health ?

i just want teams to be receiving reasonable prize money, gate receipts and sponsorships so they can grow slowly and improve. 

I'm looking for custom files of some of the french territories like Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Martinique, Mayotte, Réunion New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Barthélemy-Saint Martin and Monaco.  I found some, but they are not compatible with 22.4.  I want to see if I can get them to win the French Cup.

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/07/2022 at 22:10, Kraha said:

I am lookign for Italian Lower Leagues database, anyone something? I mean about real not with fantasy options.

You can find it here, but you'll need to register (free) to access it and the site is in Italian (Google Translate helps with that)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 24/07/2022 at 01:10, Penisvaldo The Bastard said:

Is it possible to make the Brazilian league compete in the UEFA system?

The strength would be similar to Portugal, since normally the top teams here got bigger budgets than everyone outside the top 2 there. Is it possible at all?

Maybe if you assign the leagues into a European nation or add Brazil to Europe?

• 1 month later...

I assume this thread is dead in the water now that FM23 is around the corner. 

Has anyone made a Swedish Database in which the season is played during a more 'traditional' time. I.e. From August to May? I have never used the editor before, and in my many many (MAAAANY) attempts I keep failing miserably. I don't require anything else. Just the season to fall in align with the majority of Europe (I am getting bored of having to play European games during the off Season).

Many thanks

Hi everyone!

Looking to have an eastern european adventure this time out for FM23, would anyone be able to make any of the following:

If you know of any other sites or parts of the forum where to post this or I could find files that'd be great. 

Thanks in advance :)

I've been trying for days but I can't seem to get this working, so I hope someone among the community can make this for me. What I want to achieve is a new structure for the european club competitions starting in 2024 (basically replacing the new format).

These are the structures I came up with for the three competitions. The conference league is for the domestic cup winners. CP of course stands for Champions Path, LP for League Path. Russian teams still qualify for the competitions. In UCL and EL numbers might seem wrong in the first qualifying round, but they're actually not since Liechtenstein doesn't qualify any team in the first 2 cups.

I know it's a lot of work, I tried my best but I still keep getting some errors with the number of teams and with teams not having a squad for certain matches. If someone much more expert than me wants to give this a try I'd be happy

Champions League

image.png.b0f375c2b2bb37c0d94a2a0e2e219d83.png

Europa League

image.png.1fe338f8c24e5627e2a3ca620170307b.png

Conference League

image.png.dfe129d6833853f50f8851f66c6c2a06.png

Edited by WalkerTM

15 hours ago, kandersson said:

huh, this is the first I've heard of it. Will be interesting to see how it goes.

I'm a little interesting in doing something for it, it's just a question of how. A continental competition with promotion/relegation sounds challenging. Plus will it run alongside the Champions League and national leagues? Or will it replace them? I'm a little reluctant to do continental stuff since it doesn't quite work right too.

Il y a 4 heures, rusty217 a dit :

huh, this is the first I've heard of it. Will be interesting to see how it goes.

I'm a little interesting in doing something for it, it's just a question of how. A continental competition with promotion/relegation sounds challenging. Plus will it run alongside the Champions League and national leagues? Or will it replace them? I'm a little reluctant to do continental stuff since it doesn't quite work right too.

I am working on something like that for Europe. The promotion/relegation system is quite easy to replicate. I can't find a format that really suits me but it's doable. Last year (FM22) I managed a regional pyramid system but the last update broke it.

Here is this idea for the FM21 version. 

5 hours ago, rusty217 said:

From what I've read the Africa Super League will run alongside existing national and continental competitions though my guess is clubs in ASL won't enter other continental cups.

Edited by kandersson

52 minutes ago, kandersson said:

From what I've read the Africa Super League will run alongside existing national and continentali competitions though my guess is clubs in ASL won't enter other continental cups.

I'm working on something for it, see how it goes. Going to try and change the other CAF competitions to straight knockout. Taking out the group stage will remove 4 games at least. Not sure it would be possible to block ASL teams from entering them without a bigger rewrite, and as I mentioned custom continental competitions don't work so well so it would probably break dynamic rep/prize money something I really don't want to do. One of the ASL articles I saw mentioned possibly doing that too, so could just see it as kind of a super domestic cup alongside the ASL.

As for the ASL itself, I'm wondering about the format. The proposals I've seen say 24 teams with 3 groups of 8. The number of matches suggest that's 2x round robin in the groups then 2 legged round of 16 until a 1 off final. I'm wondering if there's a better approach. Personally I don't like going from 24 to 16 teams, only cutting out 8 teams from a 24 team group stage seems silly, so I might just put 8 through and go straight to the quarter finals. Was thinking maybe 4 groups would work better too, North East South and West. Makes qualification/relegation easier since 4 is divisible by 2, 3 isn't. I kind of want inter-group matches too, so teams aren't just playing others from their region for the group stage.

Currently I'm thinking 4 groups of 6. 2x round robin, plus home/away matches against 1 team from each of the other groups for 16 total group games. Top 2 go to quarter finals (or possibly group winner + the next 4 highest ranked on an overall table, to account for different regions being stronger/weaker), bottom 1 or 2 go to a relegation/promotion playoff including teams not involved in the Super League, winners are in it next year, losers aren't. Still 24 teams and 21 max matches, but a bit more jeopardy in the group stage and a larger diversity of opponents.

I'm definitely going to need to do some African league files that reduce the number of league teams or something to go along with this though, fixture congestion will be crazy otherwise!

(FM23)
Could anyone make a simple(?) DB for me? Or check the file I've attached to see what I've messed up.

Make the following changes:

• Move "Benfica, Sporting CP, Porto" from "Liga Portugal Bwin" to "Sky Bet Championship".
    • If possible, as these 3 clubs have a B Team, move every player/staff (except manager) to their respective main club. I've let the B Teams empty (and not being a B Team anymore) and in their leagues, to make it easier to edit.
    • Place their stadiums in England (I've chosen Wakefield cuz google led me there).
  • Fill "Liga Portugal Bwin" with 3 random teams to make it work properly (I moved 3 teams from the championship, as I assumed it would be the fairest/simplest thing to do) - Luton Town, Rotherham, Coventry City.

Been trying to make this work the whole day, but for some reason SCP and Porto stay in both leagues - I've got no idea why that's happening and I'm going insane. I did this is fm12 and it worked perfectly fine at the time.

Thank you

Edit: I've simulated one season and the issue seems to get solved by that. Maybe it happens because of the UCL, since Porto and Sporting got 1st and 2nd place in 21/22? I only had the English leagues in the first season, so maybe that was the "solution".

3 Grandes em Inglaterra v3.fmf

Edited by soulsick
stating the game + details