• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 02/04/2021 at 20:02, Dai35 said:

Hi all,

Does anyone know where i can find a realistic Italian lower league Database (with at least Serie D playable but preferably lower) that is compatible with the 21.4 update please?

Also does any1 know if there has been Serbian or Croatian lower league database done for this years game please? i used a Croatian 1 last year but cannot remember who made it to enable me to search for it myself to see if it has been done again for this years game.

Many thanks to anyone who can provide any assistance..

Dai

check the fmfusion website. Italian fm fans forum where they have  realistic italian system structure down to level 7

On 11/03/2021 at 13:30, HanLolo said:

Hi everybody.

1st of all congrats for your work.

I'm looking for a db with rules before the bosman ruling for fm21. I would like to play with the football i grow up.

Anyone knows if this is possible? Have anyone done it before? 

Thanks for your help.

Not 100% what you're asking for, but I have an FM20 default database for almost all European leagues where by 2022 or something like that all leagues have a 5 foreigners registration rule. A couple of them, mostly low-middle leagues have 5 foreigner squad rules instead. Lower divisions when applicable have 3 or 2 or 1 foreigner rules. To make this work of course, I had to adjust 'treat non-foreign as', as the EU just becomes redundant, but remains important for a league like Italy where it is really hard to change the non-EU import quotas even if you adjust it. So for the British leagues, all of the UK are treated as non-foreigners, so you can have as many Welsh, Scottish and N. Irish players as you wish for a PL side.

UEFA rules remain intact, so the 4 club grown rule is all you care about, you're definitely going to have above 8 home grown players.

The gradual decrease starts from usually allowing 9 or 10 or 12 foreigners after the 1st season is complete and some end up with 5 after the 2nd seasons ends, others by the end of 3rd of 4th. Makes more time to adjust rosters, but I noticed that the scouting teams don't really grasp this concept and even if you're fulfilled your quotas they keep sending you 50 ineligible players a month.

There are issues as everyone gets a 2nd nationality and ticking it off may cause other kind of problems, but in my current save I have disabled it for a few nations. I did not disable the 6 months Bosman ruling for contracts since I like that part.

I do not know if this can work with FM21, I assume you need to adjust the dates for each file. 

It makes European games better, but you still need to curb the finances and reputation of top leagues if you want "the football you grew up with". For fun, I just 'future transfer' repatriated a bunch of players to make stronger local clubs, so you have Courtois and De Bruyne back at Genk at some point, Mertens and Lukaku at Anderlecht, Griezmann and Benzema at Lyon etc. Makes the game feel so much better and honestly I cannot play any other way now :D But it's damn hard to build a quality squad, so even with a 200m budget you will run out of ideas and sometimes there's nothing to spend it on. 

Might be a big ask, but does anyone have experience with creating reserve teams and leagues?
I have zero experience with the editor and want to experiment with it a bit, but don't just want to just randomly click around through it without some guidance. I think that I want to create a youth save and give my league as well as some of the larger leagues in the world a decent youth/reserve team setup.
To that end, and I'm not sure of the constraints, I want to have a u19, u21 and u23 for each team, with the latter two not being unlocked until they reach the top league. Alternatively, if having 3 youth teams isn't feasible, then I want teams to have a Reserve / B / C / II team that has its own league and is also unlocked upon reaching the top league.

So, in summary, I need help with ensuring that each team has 3 youth/reserve teams and their respective leagues and have them be conditionally available based on reaching the top league in each country. This way the youth setup actually has the ability to develop talent without having to depend on loans or useless B/Reserve teams just holding players and randomly being promoted. If someone has this already and wants to share, great, but it'd be really cool if someone built one of these and could share so I could practice building the others. Any help, really, would be super appreciate and thanks a lot in advance!

• 4 weeks later...

Looking for a detailed Chinese lower leagues. There are a whole lot of inactivated leagues in the editor, but most don't have teams assigned. Makes it really awkward when you are looking for affiliates and you end up with non-playing teams.

Again, but is there a custom file for FM21 Editor that can be loaded in, but with Kazakhstan moved to Asia, and the C.I.S or some other nation in Europe, so I can edit them freely without having to do it on Crimea.....

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a database having England but without regional divisions, just straightforward like a ladder, with custom leagues added to replace these divisions?

On 03/06/2021 at 20:36, MWFC_3 said:

Does anyone have a database having England but without regional divisions, just straightforward like a ladder, with custom leagues added to replace these divisions?

I haven't seen one... but doing this has only one problem. SI has limit of 20 levels/division for a ladder system, so you can't include all english teams in the database in system like this.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to get a Canadian Premier League, expanded to 16 teams with an u23 league and an u18 league? In the Premier League, I am trying to get the rules so you have to register 25 players, no more than 7 foreign players and a minimum of 3 u21 players.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know how to make a continental tournament in addition to the existing one?

I want to make a Home Nations League, with Top 8 teams from England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland (instead of Wales) qualifying for the tournament.

I can't seem to get the advanced rules right so the database doesn't get validated.

Would be a big help if someone can help with this.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking either for a editor's patch for the new concacaf champions league rules and qualifications for FM21, or someone to help me build it.  I'm ok/average with editor but I'd love to get the new CCL for the year 2022/23.  

Any help would be great guys...

Thanks in advance,

Cowboy

Word of warning, Concacaf Champions League is a bit of a minefield. Not kidding.

What are the new rules? I usually only work with old/historic databases.

• 2 weeks later...

Since this is the request section, anyone know about how I can make or find a file to make the FIFA World Cup NOT go through with the 3 team groups they’re planning to do starting in 2026 and instead have it be just 4 team groups? 

• 2 weeks later...

Want to increase the quotas for UEFA competitions by doubling them. 

So 8 Club Grown players and a total 16 Home Grown players out of 25.

I just have no idea of how to edit the continental competitions. Already sorted all national rules. 

• 3 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Juventus said:

Does anyone have an Italy database that goes to Serie D? I am trying modify one but I keep get this

Capture.PNG

check the italian fmfusion website, they have a 7level italian patch there

53 minutes ago, FM21_Scout said:

Just double check the relegations and promotions, you may have to look another league or two down.

I did. I got to fix it, but there are more errors now. 

19 minutes ago, vourtsio said:

check the italian fmfusion website, they have a 7level italian patch there

Thanks. I am going to check that out

Edited by Juventus

• 2 weeks later...

So I’m wondering if anything can be tweaked so that GKs actually get sent off and injured during games? I’ve seen injury mods that increase frequency and some keepers do actually get injured now - in training only! 

I feel the lack of this element of the game makes it entirely unrealistic when human players don’t have to place a GK on the bench while the AI usually does. This gives an unfair advantage to human players. Anything that could tweak this would be hugely welcome.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, I am trying to create a europa-league-liked league for Asia with the same rules. For example the third teams in Asian Champions League group stage go to the lower league first knockout stage. But I couldnt find out what exactly should I do. I did it to some point but I cannot even validate them to see what the result is. Can anybody help?

Anyone know of any Retro Databases that may be released soon? like from the 2000 season? I used 1 for FM21 and would love to use 1 for FM22.

Was hoping to find 1 prior to full game release that is compatible for FM22 already instead of waiting for FM22 editor and having to load the 2021 DB in to FM22 editor and resaving it. 

On 23/10/2021 at 05:52, Football Manager Australia said:

Anyone know of any Retro Databases that may be released soon? like from the 2000 season? I used 1 for FM21 and would love to use 1 for FM22.

Was hoping to find 1 prior to full game release that is compatible for FM22 already instead of waiting for FM22 editor and having to load the 2021 DB in to FM22 editor and resaving it. 

https://myfootballmanager.pl/dodatki/other/520/football-manager-2021-baza-200102

I'm hoping that we'll have our usual South American databases created this year for the missing nations (Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay, and Venezuela), as well as some additional lower leagues for the nations already in the game. 

Perhaps someone would be willing to meet this specific request, however. Colombia has reintroduced a third-tier: Primera C. The details for it are here: https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primera_C_2021_(Colombia)#Grupo_A

Some of the challenges in creating this new tier would be potentially having to create quite a few teams, setting each club to their specific regional grouping (as well as clubs from the higher divisions in case they are relegated), creating flexible group sizes that may expand or shrink depending on who gets relegated/promoted etc. 

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could meet this challenge, because Colombia is a cool place to manage with plenty of potential. 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone here is ready to fix the CONCACAF / MLS change for the new Champions League in 2024: 

From 2023, canadian team in the MLS will be able to qualify to the CONCACAF C. League via MLS (MLS Cup, MLS Supporter Shield and League Cup) + Via Canadian championship.

Right now, there is no way for MLS canadian team to qualify to the CONCACAF C. LEague in 2024. 

Before that it's only in the Canadian Championship and it's work, until 2023.

Thank you.

49 minutos atrás, HollyWoods disse:

I've a special editor request:

No Editor File request, just a Editor Skin request, where the violet color will be exchanged to a bright color.

Could someone do this with his Skin editing abilities?

I'd really appreciate an FM22 database enabling the 6th tier of Spanish football. There's a little Basque team in the Division Honor Regional Guipúzcoa I'd love to play as.

EDIT: Also interested in placing FK Jiskra Třeboň in the Czech 5th tier, but I haven't been able to work out how to set up the groups required to make the Czech 5th tier playable. Additionally, I've been running into a weird problem where the editor says that the 5th division needs to be set to level 5 (in basic rules; I'm lost in the advanced rules) when it already IS set to level 5.

Edited by AlucardII

Hello to any FM editors out there. My save idea for this release of the game is (Basically a hexagon challenge apparently?) Winning a league title and continental trophy in each continent (E.g Europe - Premier League & Euros, Africa - South African Premier Division & African Cup of Nations etc.) but what is missing in the base game is any Oceania league so if anyone is able to make a New Zealand league database, I would massively appreciate it <3 Thank you <3