Editor requests - Custom league files - ask here

SixPointer

5 minutes ago, NIKOLASRUFFET said:

Does anyone know of a French lower league DB (at least tier 6), as there are a few bugs in @Timo61 database? 

There is a very good 1 on Steam from Manager Online. There is a level 5 and a level 8 version for you to choose from.

I hope this helps you

Dai

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there somebody that could help with a change 'cause Corona in the DB for the Belgium Competion?

Promotion/relegation corona

Jupiler Pro League (18 teams)

RELEGATION: 0
NEW TEAMS: OH Leuven, Beerschot

Proximus League (8 teams)

PROMOTION: OH Leuven, Beerschot
RELEGATION: Virton, Roeselare
CHANGE: Lokeren fusses with Temse (SC Lokeren-Temse) -> Plays at Tweede Klasse Amateurs
NEW TEAMS: Club Brugge U23 (can’t be promoted), Deinze, RWD Molenbeek, Lierse Kempenzonen, Seraing

RULES SEASON 1

Jupiler Pro League
18 teams (2x against each other)
1-4 -> champions play-off (50% of the points to start the play-off, 2x against each other)
5-8 -> idem playing fort he last european ticket
15 -> degradation play-off against 2 PL (2x against each other)
16 -> degradation

Proximus League
8 teams (4x against each other)
1 -> promotion
2 -> promotion play-off against 15 JPL (2x against each other)
7-8 -> degradation play-off (5x against each other, 7th in competion starts with 3ptn advantage)

RULES SEASON 2

Jupiler Pro League
1-4 -> champions play-off (50% of the points to start the play-off, 2x against each other)
14-16 -> degradation

Proximus League
8 teams (4x against each other over two periods)
winner period 1 face winner period 2 for promotion (2x against each other, team with highest rank in regular season gets home advantage)
6-8 -> degradation

RULES SEASON 3 + rest
Back to normal as in the game now
One change: Number 15 Jupiler Pro League and best team in regular ranking Proximus League that isn’t the promoted team play a promotion play-off

Hey there!

I've got a question related to club's continental competitions.

Is it possible to set, for instance, that teams from 3rd to 4th in a certain league qualify for a continental competition?

And also, is it possible to restrict that, a team that won the league and national cup, does not play two continental competitions?

Thing is, with the last question, that we would like to that, if the winner of both league and national cup, the spot for the cup winner goes to the best non-continental qualified club of the league.

If anything I'm open to here back from you as well as you guys setting it up if you'd like.

Thanks in advanced :)

On 14/08/2020 at 06:24, WesleyNobels said:

Is there somebody that could help with a change 'cause Corona in the DB for the Belgium Competion?

Promotion/relegation corona

Jupiler Pro League (18 teams)

RELEGATION: 0
NEW TEAMS: OH Leuven, Beerschot

Proximus League (8 teams)

PROMOTION: OH Leuven, Beerschot
RELEGATION: Virton, Roeselare
CHANGE: Lokeren fusses with Temse (SC Lokeren-Temse) -> Plays at Tweede Klasse Amateurs
NEW TEAMS: Club Brugge U23 (can’t be promoted), Deinze, RWD Molenbeek, Lierse Kempenzonen, Seraing

RULES SEASON 1

Jupiler Pro League
15 -> degradation play-off against 2 PL (2x against each other)
16 -> degradation

Proximus League
8 teams (4x against each other)
1 -> promotion
2 -> promotion play-off against 15 JPL (2x against each other)
7-8 -> degradation play-off (5x against each other, 7th in competion starts with 3ptn advantage)

RULES SEASON 2

Jupiler Pro League
14-16 -> degradation

Proximus League
8 teams (4x against each other over two periods)
winner period 1 face winner period 2 for promotion (2x against each other, team with highest rank in regular season gets home advantage)
6-8 -> degradation

RULES SEASON 3 + rest
Back to normal as in the game now
One change: Number 15 Jupiler Pro League and best team in regular ranking Proximus League that isn’t the promoted team play a promotion play-off

Rules Season 2 are wrong, there will never be periods again in 1B, there is only a league with champions promoting and 2nd place playing vs 15th of Jupiler Pro League (this change was already agreed upon before Corona started) . Also only number 8 is dropping to 1e nationale

Also, with current rules in place, Club Brugge U23 will drop back to the youth league (which is U21 in FM20) and 2 teams will gain promotion from 1e Nationale (former 1e Amateur). Although I suspect the Pro League will change the rules again to keep a youth team in 1B . Which can be replicated in the game by gifting the champions of the youth league promotion to 1B but I haven't figured out yet how to have the youth team in 1B drop automatically back to the youth league, regardless their position (not to mention how to tackle if they end dead last)

Yup, they made it even more complex than be4

I have been trying to edit the Norwegian league to follow the continental season structure, where the season starts in August and ends in late May/June the next year. I keep running into errors so maybe someone more skilled can give it a shot? To make it more "realistic" I imagine it could haver a mid season break through December and January as well. (I think the Polish league has this). 

The Norwegian Super Cup would have to be moved to the start of the new season as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe a silly question but i can't figure out the solution. I made some changes to the domestic cups in Greece and when I choose "save editor data as..." it happens nothing afterwards.

Any ideas why is happening this?

PS. FM Editor 20. Also, i have verified the new rules.

Thanks in advance.

On 13/09/2020 at 12:40, antonis23 said:

Maybe a silly question but i can't figure out the solution. I made some changes to the domestic cups in Greece and when I choose "save editor data as..." it happens nothing afterwards.

Any ideas why is happening this?

PS. FM Editor 20. Also, i have verified the new rules.

Thanks in advance.

I found the solution.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys just a quick one I’m hoping any1 can help me with 🤞🏻

Im looking for just a simple promotion/relegation update for Europe,no transfer updates or other changes to the DB it’s really hard to find one on its own!

If any1 could point me in the direction of one I’d be forever grateful 👍🏻

Edited by JD 1984

• 4 weeks later...

so i am trying to recreate my country's league Jamaica.  The structure of the top league only will change from this year.  It doesn't seem like a big change when you think of it but i need some help recreating it in the editor.  i have created the current structure using the basic rules but the new structure i guess will need advanced rules.  I kinda started in the advance rules the siplest way i can but when i verify i am not quite getting how to solve the errors that come up in the rules.  i would like to know how to do it myself so i can on future editions if needs be but i can send what i have so far for someone to look at.

premier league will have no relegation for two years along with few other small changes but the leagues below continues as normal in number of promotions etc. i would like it to skip 2019 so no winner is declared for any league.

D3C_20AR.fmf

Edited by garmac

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - has anybody found any databases this year that have leagues which use divisions and conference, ala the NFL?

I'm trying to set up a modified MLS with 32 teams but keep getting errors to do with team rankings which I can't figure out how to fix.

Thanks in advance. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Supermercado99 said:

Does anyone have advanced rules rebuilds of the current continental cups? I just want to add teams from a couple of countries (specifically in Africa and Oceania), but preferably without having to completely rebuild the competitions from the ground up. Thanks!

OFC Nations League should be in the FM20 Download section.

Africa not sure.

Not sure if I should use this thread or make a new one, since the game isn't out yet, but is there ever going to be an option to create new nations? 

Or if there currently is a way, please do tell, cause I must have missed that.

I'm not talking obviously about renaming and changing countries to what I want, but just like you have the luxury of creating new people, clubs and competitions, I fail to see why creating a new nation is not in the game all these years. 

Edited by Yuko

2 hours ago, Yuko said:

Not sure if I should use this thread or make a new one, since the game isn't out yet, but is there ever going to be an option to create new nations? 

I'm not talking obviously about renaming and changing countries to what I want, but just like you have the luxury of creating new people, clubs and competitions, I fail to see why creating a new nation is not in the game all these years. 

The way to create new nations is by using non-existing nation on FM database. What I mean is you can use Ireland (pre-1922) or West Germany and so on, to make your new nation.

SI is yet to allow us to create new nations in the editor.  If enough people suggest it, is likely to be added to the Editor.

On 19/11/2020 at 08:47, Yuko said:

The reason it is not in the game is because  a nation is not just a nation, but also has some data under it that we can't see and can't edit, like the namepool for instance.

Now, you could say, I will create that all myself, but I am not sure if your nation would end being complete. New players being generated could be an issue for instance.

I wish it was different and easier just to create a nation from scratch.

On 19/11/2020 at 12:03, grade said:

The way to create new nations is by using non-existing nation on FM database. What I mean is you can use Ireland (pre-1922) or West Germany and so on, to make your new nation.

SI is yet to allow us to create new nations in the editor.  If enough people suggest it, is likely to be added to the Editor.

I am aware of that way and it's included in my post. 

I am clearly talking about the possibility to create a new nation. From scratch. Put all the effort in to create new competitions, new clubs and whatever I wish. I don't understand why there has to be a restriction. 

I don't think it's a matter of people asking for it, it's just that the developers do not want us to have this option for a variety of reasons, probably more technical than anything else. But at the same time, I understand that SI wants to have a football product and not some sort of a fantasy world. 

On 20/11/2020 at 16:25, Wolf_pd said:

The reason it is not in the game is because  a nation is not just a nation, but also has some data under it that we can't see and can't edit, like the namepool for instance.

Now, you could say, I will create that all myself, but I am not sure if your nation would end being complete. New players being generated could be an issue for instance.

I wish it was different and easier just to create a nation from scratch.

I don't see that being an issue. You already can hit a button add fake staff and players in underdeveloped databases and regens are already part of the game. I don't think it's much coding trouble to just have the program say that it'll create regens in all active countries based on the available parameters. 

Anyway, I just feels that the editor has stagnated a lot and for people like me who get bored easily, the idea to create new nations and generally make it easier to edit and create international and continental competitions is something very appealing. I am tired of doing the same database files year in, year out, but anything else I want to do involves creating new nations just to spice things up. 

Edited by Yuko

On 22/11/2020 at 22:27, kerrdavidson95 said:

Does anyone have any plans to make the Spanish Tercera? Highly regionalised which is why I don't think I can/have the expertise to do so.

Check this out! I guess they will make a spanish lower leagues patch for fm21 too!

https://www.fmsite.net/files/file/849-sistema-divisiones-regionales-españa/

9 hours ago, kerrdavidson95 said:

Thanks for this, unfortunately the competitions aren't right and when testing in editor shows lots of issues.

because this is form fm20, fm21 version hasn't been done yet. I've used this file in fm20 and it was fine.

Hi,

I’m thinking trying to do pentagon challenge but for that I would like to add Egypt and Marocco to Africa and in Asia Japan

So is anyone doing those countries? I don’t mind if there is only the premier division of those countries

I know there is one Japan db but it’s just the league format

20 hours ago, royroygeoffroy said:

Does anyone know if a German lower league database exists/may be in the offing?

watch the space there http://www.meistertrainerforum.de/index.php/board,36.0.html

14 hours ago, nnicod55 said:

Hi,

I’m thinking trying to do pentagon challenge but for that I would like to add Egypt and Marocco to Africa and in Asia Japan

So is anyone doing those countries? I don’t mind if there is only the premier division of those countries

I know there is one Japan db but it’s just the league format

9 hours ago, dArK_mAgE said:

Please can some one make a Nigerian League down to the lower leagues id really appreciate the effort.

editor is quite problematic this year, wait few days or observe editor's download forum or fansites becuase people are posting megapacks there

I've got an idea for a database that would allow for (ideally) more talent spread across Europe. No cups added, but consolidating 

Belgium, Netherlands, Lux (BeNeLux)
Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Iceland (Scandinavia Liga)
Scotland, Wales, England, Ireland/NoIreland (League of British Isles)
Montenegro, Kosovo, Albania, Macedona (Balkansliga)
and maybe Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus in their own, name undecided.

I'm hoping providing a 'super group' pyramid for these countries would allow for more money (probably set up payouts to mirror Ligue 1), and more talent development in said countries.

I don't know what I'm doing here, so any assistance (or advice) would be really helpful. If someone wanted to take the ball and run with it, that's great too.

On 05/08/2020 at 20:11, Pablo Sanchez said:

Anyone able to make me a custom league in england. basicall i need leeds and arsenal in the premier league squads cleared and then i have custom squads i need added all of yhoung english talent. we want to see which squad would be best into the future

need this done for fm21?

On 23/11/2020 at 22:56, vourtsio said:

Check this out! I guess they will make a spanish lower leagues patch for fm21 too!

https://www.fmsite.net/files/file/849-sistema-divisiones-regionales-españa/

This is what I'm currently waiting on. Last season's was very detailed, though it didn't go deep enough into the Catalonia structure for my liking. But it was the best Spanish database I could find anywhere. Definitely going to wait in anticipation for the next one from FM Site. 

Hello guys, 

So im doing the cypriot leagues, as i am from cyprus i can do them really accuratelly. The league structure of the cypriot leagues this year is 14 teams first division but next year teams are reduced to 12, this means 4 are relegated and 2 are promoted from the second div. Similarly, second and third division teams are also reduced the 2nd season. I have the structures of the leagues in the pre game editor, duplicated each league and added start and end dates. I have ran though into a problem when testing the structures, first of all the league starts 2022 but i have the dates correctly as i checked multiple times. Also the teams from season 1 are 12 and therefore there isnt a decrease and a change in league structure the second season. I dont know what to do as i checked everything but i cant find the error. The file passes the test rules also from advanced rules. Anyway if anyone can help please do so i can release the file and everyone can enjoy an accurate Cypriot League's file not like the ones released now which are completely inaccurate. Many thanks in advance.

Edited by Sergios9

Hello everybody :)

I've been trying to create a fantasy league for a long time. Unfortunately, I am not able to create it. I wanted to ask if someone could create this for me.
I want the Albanian and Kosovar leagues to be in one league. I am ready to pay for it via PayPal.
Greeting

1 hour ago, Juventus said:

Hello,

Does anyone has most of the leagues including CL and EL with 12 players on the bench like Serie A allows? 

Thanks

to do this you have to change every single country and division change. And with problems with the editor right now, it's too much work but maybe someone have too much spare time.

23 minutes ago, Bigpole said:

to do this you have to change every single country and division change. And with problems with the editor right now, it's too much work but maybe someone have too much spare time.

There are issues with the editor?

Edited by Juventus

13 hours ago, OlivierL said:

Does anyone know a good german lower league file ? I found two but Croatia Berlin played in the 8th tier in that database, in real life they are in the 6th tier.

i'm look for a german file till the 5th or 6th tier. Thanks

http://www.meistertrainerforum.de/index.php/board,36.0.html

watch the space over there

Someone planning to make the Oceania patch? I checked the editor but I am not really that good at this. I follow the leagues over there and I understand the rules - a bit complicated thou, that's why I didn't know how to make it happen in the editor. 

Cheers

9 hours ago, Bigpole said:

There is one new topic with custom league up to Regionalliga, everything is great except Playoffs to 3. Liga

Is there anyone who can change playoffs from league matches to cup?

Unfortunately my German is not that good to ask at that forum :/ 

Снимок экрана 2020-12-02 в 22.47.44.png

29 minutes ago, danzig87 said:

There is one new topic with custom league up to Regionalliga, everything is great except Playoffs to 3. Liga

Is there anyone who can change playoffs from league matches to cup?

Unfortunately my German is not that good to ask at that forum :/ 

Снимок экрана 2020-12-02 в 22.47.44.png

that's why I use official files with fully created pyramid, because I don't know what file you're using really. You can ask the creator.