Tomorrow is the day. What team you picking?

Salford City, I'm already a season in on the beta, if there are no negative concequences on my save after tomorrow, I will be continuing that save as my long term save for the year.

My main concern is whether the newgen faces will work with an existing save or not. If the answer is not, I'll start again with someone else in the Conference North/South.

1 minute ago, wilkz said:

Gençlerbirliği for me, never played in turkey before and hopefully break the big 3 and bring glory to the capital for the first time

I fancied a go with them as well.

Otherwise, I might do Coventry, AGF or a Swedish/Norwegian for my first save. Still haven't decided yet

Continuing my BETA save with Derry City. After starting unemployed and being hired to ensure we weren't relegated/dragged into a relegation battle, I've finally started to build something which could push for a European place soon.

Starting unemployed, looking to take a team from Iceland or from Norway 3rd division and hopefully make my way to become the manager of my hometown team ASU Poli Timișoara in the Romanian second division (unless they promote by then).

2 minutes ago, Ampalaea4 said:

What time exactly is the release? Is it 00.00 of Friday? (Basically Thursday midnight?)

Last few years it's come out about 5 mins after midnight, so 00.05 Friday but don't hold me too that SI may change it, but they are unlikely too

If I buy the full game, my first proper save will be with Arsenal. I’d largely restrict myself to signing British players, or overseas players aged under 21.

I’m going to try the demo first, though, and I’ve decided to give it six months with Bristol City. They’re a team I haven’t managed since CM00/01, and I usually start with a decent-sized EFL team when playing a new FM for the first time.

Archived