Ronaldo - worth signing in FM08?

I've managed to negotiate a deal with Man Yoo of £27m + 10% sell on fee for a 24 year old Ronaldo. He didn't have the best of seasons last year (ManUre didn't even qualify for Europe) and his stats aren't amazing due to the whole two footedness issue. Is he still worth getting on FM08? IRL for that price I'd snap him up without a second thought...

Guest roberto922

It's a term. Plus I can get a job (which I do) get married, get chucked out of my house (:() and get my own house so I consider myself an adult.

:p

Hpw did you get that deal?? I bought him in a game around 2010 when I was at Barca. I was experimenting and sold all my best players to get him (£150m) and Fabregas (£110). I struggled all season. Scraped the title but everyone hated me so I packed my bags and went to Hertha Berlin!! For some reason Liverpool managed to buy most of my players and spent millions. I hadn't loaded their league but noticed they went on to win everything!!!

Hpw did you get that deal?? I bought him in a game around 2010 when I was at Barca. I was experimenting and sold all my best players to get him (£150m) and Fabregas (£110). I struggled all season. Scraped the title but everyone hated me so I packed my bags and went to Hertha Berlin!! For some reason Liverpool managed to buy most of my players and spent millions. I hadn't loaded their league but noticed they went on to win everything!!!

Thats a lot of money for Ronaldo £57 million seems to be the magic number this is what I paid when I was AC Milan, what he has gone for to Inter on my game, its also how much I was quoted for him when I was Sunderland in 2012. I have also seen him got for this amount a few times, £150 million thats mad did he play well for you?

No need for such childishness is there?

Grow up.

I felt this was quite funny, it didnt seem childish imo. Just a witty well worked joke. The clown that said what he did above your post shouldnt be allowed to post if that is his contribution.

Archived