Options to praise / criticise last match performance

There are many times I wanted to praise or criticise a player for his last match performance but there are not options which suit the way he played. 

For example, a midfielder scored and I just wanted to say good work for the goal but the only options to praise a midfielder when he scored one goal is to praise his passing or chances created. If he didn't have a high passing success rate or number of key passes, that means I can't praise him even if he has a high overall rating, so as to avoid bad reaction. There are many similar situations.

1. praise a ball-winning midfielder / deep-lying playmaker in central midfield position for defensive work

2. praise a full-back for his involvement in attack (e.g. key pass, crossing, etc.)

3. praise a striker (most likely false-nine / deep lying forward / completed forward / target man / trequartista) for chances created

I am more than satisfied with the number of options I can choose to criticise a forward's recent performance for him not creating chances, not scoring enough, not leading the line, or pass too badly, etc., but clearly the options to praise a player's last match performance did not catch up. 

• 1 year later...

Archived