Set Pieces FM18 Beta

Hi Guys, just received my first FM18 sacking at Perth Glory from a four game losing streak, a bit harsh after a good start to the year. 

The vast majority of goals I conceded were from set pieces . I tried training focus on Def. set pieces to no avail.

I didn't ever play around with this in the last game. Is anyone else having this issue with set pieces or Is it time for me to learn how to play with the set piece creator?

Thanks in advance.

13 minutes ago, sgevolker said:

How can i load my set pieces from FM17? I copy them into the FM18 folder, but the game didn't find them. Is it not possible to load FM17 files?

as far as i know that has never been an option in previous years. would be very surprised if they ever allow it

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/11/2017 at 14:12, BigTed88 said:

I hope so. Just can't seem to get a break. I'm on a long losing streak and the majority of goals conceded are from set pieces. 

I’m finding it impossible to get out of a losing streak, once you lose 1, you lose lose lose lose lose lose lose, no matter what you do, my streak started because I was forced to play a poor morale striker with everyone else good, ending up being relegated and yes, I blame this because I was winning and even got level on points with sheff utd. Player got injured, played 3rd choice as had to put 2nd on wing . Lost 3-1 v relegation side, lost 5-1 v Birmingham. Didn’t win 1 after that striker got injured. Playing in 2d now as my laptop doesn’t run FM 18 smooth in 3d really is a put off aswell.

Archived