FM Touch v Full Game

I thought that FM Touch would be perfect for me, as I only have time for one or two games a week due to full time work and part time study.

Funnily enough, I found that the full fat FM actually suits my lifestyle better. As, although I can only manage one ninety minute game on a good week (I just can't stand playing games in anything other than full match mode), I can still fire up FM for a few minutes every now and then and update the week's training schedules, check out the team's dynamics etc. There's a lot more things to keep me busy during those short sessions than what FM Touch allows.

Finally, being able to use custom leagues seals the deal.

I gave up on FM. I only use FMT now.

Life is much better :D

• FMT removes unnecessary clutter. Cuts out all the unnecessary bull (talking with media and my players, complex training and scouting etc)
  • FMT is less stressful and less annoying than FM. FM is so annoying and stressful, because talking with my players and the media also the complexity of scouting and training is too much.
  • Finish more Seasons Quicker with FMT. FMT is quicker than FM, so you will play more seasons before each FM Game (FM2020).
  • Witness your Newgen/Regens grow up and retire quicker with FMT. You get to see your Newgens/Regens grow up, retire and become staff members quicker before each FM Game (FM2020). The beauty of experiencing my own players growth is amazing.

• FM is slower than FMT. The full FM is slow at processing through days, months and years.
  • FMT Focuses on the important things. FMT Focuses on Matches, Tactics & Transfers. I don't care about talking with my players and the media, complexity of training and scouting etc.
  • Talking with your players and the media on FM is Bad, Tedious, Bugged & not enjoyable. Talking with my players and the media are not fun, engaging and bugged. I hate talking to my players or the media

FM is stressful and annoying.

I'm sticking with FMT lol.

Edited by kingking

• Administrators
On 03/08/2019 at 21:58, Malicious Penguin said:

If FMT had extra leagues/was editable, I'd not bother with full fat at all.

I would like this too, but FMT being available on so many platforms some that can't support the editor I can see why it's not there.

My main reason for wanting it is I do like international management / club & country so I'd very much like the option to make a nation playable even as some kind of DLC option. Maybe that would be possible who knows. 

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

I would like this too, but FMT being available on so many platforms some that can't support the editor I can see why it's not there.

My main reason for wanting it is I do like international management / club & country so I'd very much like the option to make a nation playable even as some kind of DLC option. Maybe that would be possible who knows. 

To bad SI want FMT be exactly the same in every platform. They could add Editor to PC/Mac platform as an incentive for that platform. Maybe Google Stadia, changes that, since FMT with all leagues on (also with Fantasy ones on), would be a dream.

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, grade said:

To bad SI want FMT be exactly the same in every platform

Cross play is a huge part of FMT tbf. If its not the same then that's not really possible. 

I know what you'll say next about PC only saves etc :D may as well not labour the point.

3 hours ago, Lucas said:

Cross play is a huge part of FMT tbf. If its not the same then that's not really possible. 

I know what you'll say next about PC only saves etc :D may as well not labour the point.

So for me to say...

True, but it's possible to have non-cross save games on PC, so I can imagine (in my simplified world!) that adding editor files would simply mean you couldn't play a cross-save game with it.

Is too predictable?! 😂

• Administrators
39 minutes ago, ExeChris said:
  Hide contents

Can you load a full fat saved tactic into FMT?

Why wouldn't you?

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Malicious Penguin said:

True, but it's possible to have non-cross save games on PC, so I can imagine (in my simplified world!) that adding editor files would simply mean you couldn't play a cross-save game with it.

Is too predictable?! 😂

:herman::lol:

18 hours ago, Lucas said:

Why would I? You did the job for me!!! :D Have nice week!

• 3 months later...
On 01/08/2019 at 03:08, DementedHammer said:

I thought that FM Touch would be perfect for me, as I only have time for one or two games a week due to full time work and part time study.

Funnily enough, I found that the full fat FM actually suits my lifestyle better. As, although I can only manage one ninety minute game on a good week (I just can't stand playing games in anything other than full match mode), I can still fire up FM for a few minutes every now and then and update the week's training schedules, check out the team's dynamics etc. There's a lot more things to keep me busy during those short sessions than what FM Touch allows.

Finally, being able to use custom leagues seals the deal.

you play the full game?? wow