A Couple of Questions

Hi

What is a free role?

What makes a good captain?

What is show onto foot?

Thanks

Free role means that you let your player to roam around the pitch freely iirc.

Influence makes a good captain.

It means to force a player to use one particular foot I think (opposition player, that is)

Free role means that you let your player to roam around the pitch freely iirc.

Influence makes a good captain.

It means to force a player to use one particular foot I think (opposition player, that is)

Thats not what free role means, free role means you tell the player to play how he wants to play so that he uses his ability to the maximum. What your saying there is for the player to go out and be lazy.

Thats not what free role means, free role means you tell the player to play how he wants to play so that he uses his ability to the maximum. What your saying there is for the player to go out and be lazy.

Okay sorry Navie I wasn't too sure about what exactly a free role is :)

Free role essentially means that the player will use his own judgement on the field and not necessarily abide by the team and individual instructions you, as manager, have set. It should be used sparingly, especially in the lower leagues.

Good captains have a high attribute in influence and determination and will normally have been at the club for a number of years.

Show onto foot is an opposition instruction, used best when the opposition player is shown to be one footed, so you would show him onto the other one- especially good against wingers.

Archived