Premiership Clan 2018

dcu223

Belly

Barnsley,

Very poor finish to the season saw us drop out of top 4 and only just hold onto Europa League place. This was partly as we lost our established cd Lindsay to Liverpool as his Min fee was met. We replaced him with a decent Kid but I only have a squad of 19 and 10 are still teenagers. Of course this is a good sign as we will only get better but I just hope the club can grow in stature so that our stars don't leave to the bigger boys. It will help once we can get a new stadium which I hope will be sooner rather than later.

Until Next Week,

Belly,

Belly

Barnsley,

We have finally got our Stadium approved which is expected to be 44k so I can now think about going that extra step to compete for trophies. Out talented kids are maturing and I am hoping we can finish the season strong and secure top 4.

On another note well done to Davie for getting to the Premier League and looks like he will be staying and well done to grant who is just moping up the trophies at the moment but as you can see from the league Table Panos is right on his heels.

Its starting to get interesting.

Until Next Week,

Belly, 

• 2 weeks later...

Belly

Barnsley,

Poor end to season 6 after a change in tactic resulted in us missing out on top 4 and then losing in final or Europa Lg also a big disappointment. Reverted back to my tried and tested and I have brought in some new faces alongside a few good kids and I think we are back on track.

Looking forward to Season 7.

Until Next Week,

Belly,

Grant -Preston

Missed out in FA cup again losing in final to man utd but done the other 6 trophies (com shield euro super cup ,cwc,LC,CL,and league 

feel pretty bad for city to get 100 pts in league and not win Zidane has a good team their full of superstars and should be a challenge again this season despite their mediocre start 

Archived