Premiership Clan 2018

dcu223

PG_LOGO.jpg

The Premiership Clan returns for Football Manager 2018 for our 5th Season.

We have decided to all start in the lower Tier of the Championship again.

As with Football Manager 2014, 2015 2016 & 2017 Performance will be measured by Trophy count.

We have held our annual pre-version meeting and decided on our rules for FM18.

We have a new clan website and this contains all the information that you would expect including success on past games and current game updates.

We currently have 4 established members and are accepting new members.

If your interested PM me or contact me via skype / steam :

Skype / Steam  - Bellymcfish 

I wish our members the best of luck.

Belly,

Premiership Clan

https://dcu223.wixsite.com/premiershipclan

• 3 weeks later...

The Draw has been made and the following teams have been chosen.

Good Luck to all our managers.

Panos - Sheff utd
Davie - Forest
Alan - QPR
Belly - Barnsley
Luke - Ipswich
Grant - Preston

Belly,

• Hi Belly

I would be interested in joining for FM online. Not sure if I can commit to 8-11 Mon -Wed all the time due to work/family commitments. Not played FM Online for a long time, if I cant make it a particular day does the AI take over the team.

Tried adding you to Steam but could not find you?

My steam name is ouldy1

Cheers

Mark

Belly - Barnsley,

Well having decided to take the biggest challenge with Media expected 24th Position Barnsley we have started on fire hitting 16 goals in 6 games.

Unfortunately we lost the last game of the night to what looks like my closest rival so far. Tom Bradshaw has been on fire score 6 in 5 and we was tempted by a deadline day Bid of 4.1 Million for a stiker that only cost the club 650k but I decided not only to keep him but to add to our strike force.

But overall winning the first Manager of the Month and ending the 1st week in 4th is far beyond what I expected a week ago.

Until Next Week,

Belly.

Grant -Preston 

Should be 6/6 wins but lost vs leeds on a reload after a Crash,

As predicted luke is rock bottom only reason belly recruited him was to make himself look good but  turns out he don't need Luke at moment for that -being nxt human down from me

expected more from Panos possibly he cant cut it at LLM

Davie turns up 

Alan mixed results with great result beating Ipswich 4-0 to end the week

Belly,

Well after my Steam account got Stolen by some Russian ***** we lost out on Mondays Sessions which made a bad start to the week. Clan Game resumed on Tue and we started off with 2 away defeats of 4-0 making me wonder if my good start had come to an end.

We picked up some good wins and are therefore hanging onto a playoff chasing place.

Luke was the 1st Manager to get the boot with Ipswich and took over Cardiff.

Johannes joined the game taking over Burton but has a tough job to keep them up.

Not sure if I will go up but I think that I will more than likely be playing Championship football again next season.

Until Next Week

Belly,

Just joined yesterday. Played 3 times. I picked Burton Albion. 5* training facilities and a newish stadium. Short term, I have to stay clear of relegation this season and then get promoted to premier league within 3 seasons. In online game 2011 I picked Burton and had a love relationship with them. However, they're 24th with 6 points. I did manage a win in my debut game but I lost two games in a row then and now only have 9 points. I think Burton has some potential but my aim is to avoid relegation. I might have to sign some players in january. Until next time..

Belly

Barnsley,

I have decided to trip the squad and cut down on the old wages and the board are fully behind me. Having sitting in a solid 9th place and financially solid I currently sit as the only Untouchable Manager in the game. If my strikers could put the round thing in the white square box I would be even higher.

However overall things are looking good and hopefully we can keep it up.

Until Next Week,

Belly,

GRANT-PRESTON

Cashed in on 2 of my best players in Jan for around 28m invested into couple of good kids with potential but gone on a winless streak of 4 since selling hopefully all will come good though and can hold onto top spot Top 2 looking quite comfortable 

Belly

Barnsley

Very Pleased with my 1st season as Barnsley Boss despite losing out to Panos's Sheff Utd in the playoffs.  This was followed by new fresh owners and investment and also a group of new players coming into the squad.

Well done to Grant on the League and unlucky to Panos on losing the Play Off finals.

Looking forward to the second season.

Until Next Week,

Belly,

Belly

Barnsley,

After a good 1st season we went into the second seasons full of confidence and optimism. Having raised a lot of funds by trimming the squad and selling last years stars we managed to bring in some top strikers. They started the season well but our defence decided that they didn't want to defend anymore but after a few losses started to pick up wins again. So far we have yoyo'ed up and down the league but have finished in a good position.

Injuries are hurting us so if I can get my players back and hit a little form then it could be a big season for Barnsley.

Until Next Week,

Belly  

On ‎19‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 17:16, SeanBhoy88 said:

Looks good lads, good luck

Who's gonna stop Grant? and 3 human's in the bottom 3, tut tut pull your socks up :p:p

Don't Worry Sean - He will be hunted down like a dog in the street ...

Belly

Barnsley

Having sat in the playoffs in Jan with a very healthy balance I decided to loosen the purse strings and gets some players in in a gamble to try and get that 2nd Promotion place. However my defence just has not been tight enough and it hasn't really paid off. We could still get a play off place but don't feel we are consistent enough to go up either way.

We will see how the season finishes and then probably offload a few in the summer and go back to my basics or Youth and Club development.

Until After Xmas.

Merry Xmas All,

Belly,

Panos

Sheff Utd

After the end of first season and losing promotion at playoffs second season is exceptional.

We will win for sure Championship with 4 games to go and 9 points clear of second Southampton.

But the highlight of the season was our team winning the Carabao cup (league cup) as a clear outsider and the next season we will play at Europa League.

Until next time...

Merry Christmas all...

• 2 weeks later...

Belly

Barnsley

Great start to the game after the Xmas break for the clan with Panos grabbing the Championship Trophy and also the League Cup with Championship Side Sheff Utd. My Barnsley side stormed the end of the season winning promotion via the playoffs.

Davie and Alan have consolidated with sleeping Giants Sheff Wed and Aston Villa and Grant consolidated in the Prem with newly promoted side Preston finishing just outside of Europe in 6th.

Window has been a busy one for all the managers and after a slow worrying start I have managed to snap up some real bargains and although my squad is small I believe it is now full of Premiership Class. We will wait and see if that holds true.

Eagerly looking forward to next week,

Belly,

Belly

Barnsley

After a busy window I went into the season optimistic about staying up. We started well getting draws in matches that we dominated but then we played Grants Preston and lost heavily mainly due to a tactical mistake. My Defence are very poor and I am lining up several replacements. Hopefully we can stay up this year and kick on next season.

Belly,

Belly,

Barnsley

Well we have reached and quite frankly overachieved on our goal of staying up in the Prem so its been a great 1st season. Ground is now going up to 32k and facilities are also on the up.

Just need to ensure we improve on last years super strikers and I am sure we can finish higher next year.

Congrats to Grant on the first League title and ul to Panos in losing CL Final.

Until Next Week,

Belly,

24 minutes ago, phoenix81 said:

Haha your super strikers? your top goal scorer don't even belong to you and wasn't even in the top 3 scorers think i occupied all 3 slots 

I understand that your afraid of Up and coming Barnsley and you should be. Keep that trophy warm for me...

Belly

Barnsley,

After a busy window we have strengthened our squad with some more Premiership Class players and I'm aiming for top 10 this season. The ground is about to go to 32 k and the facilities are also on the up.

Grant is doing well dominating with Preston for now and Panos is now City so he has massive resources available although we have just knocked him out the LC.

Hopefully Alan and Davie can awaken those Sleeping Giants and graduate to the top tier.

Until next Week,

Belly,

Belly

Barnsley,

Well as you can see we are sitting pretty in 6th so am now happy as an established Prem team in only our second season. I have brought 2 kids with great potential to join in the summer so I will be able to replace a 30 + defender and our current super striker who is on loan. So going forward we will be able to bring in top kids and plough the money it generates into the club.

Hopefully a few more players and CL football could be coming to Oakwell. Up the Tykes.

Grant - Doing great with Preston - Poised to rake in the trophies yet again.

Panos - Sat nicely with Moneybags. Not good for the other members or Transfer window speed.

Davie - Still in Champs with the Wednesday. Plagued with PC and Bug issues so far but soon to start to make his move for glory.

Alan - Has managed to keep his job at Villa and hopefully will start to climb the table and bring them back to there former glory days.

Until Next Week,

Belly,

Barnsley_FC_svg.png

Davie-Sheff Wed

Think belly is stretching it too far i only had pc problems for a week :lol: but thats fixed now thanks to the preston gaffer grant.Alan is not at villa as he got sacked and then took over palace if he dont go up next season he might aswell give up as the squad he has should be able to stay in the prem rather easy in my few as for my side we are almost into administration which is rather strange because i have not spent a penny on player. 

Grant-typical will run away with it again. 

Panos-Has all the money he will ever need but i cant see him catching grant.

Belly-Well belly as barnsley sitting 6th in the premiership says it all the game is BROKE. 

Alan-Finding it tough but the lad dont give up   

Belly

Barnsley

Good finish to the season although I am secretly disappointed that we just couldn't make that 4th Champions League Place. On a good side we have got rid of out old players and also replaced some loan and poor quality players with very promising youngsters.

Just need to sit back now - Get my new Ground, and slowly improve the squad when the finances allow. The trophies will start coming soon.

Until Next Week

Belly

3 hours ago, SeanBhoy88 said:

Grant smashing it as per

Nice to see you doing well Belly, come on you Barnsley boys!

Thanks Sean

Yes doing well with Barnsley and Grant dominating at the moment but hoping to get near in the future once I'm established.

Belly

Barnsley

Decent finish to season 4 and a very happy with my transfer business in the Summer. Brought in some genuine stars with some of the big boys starting to sniff around my super kids. I thought we would do well but wasn't sure if we was ready for top 4 yet but for now sitting nicely in 3rd.

Trying to get a new stadium but board are not quite biting yet but I think another 6 to 12 months and we will be there.

Grant - Doing Well as usual - Lost to him at home but it was a lot closer than my 1st season in the prem. I am confident in my tactics. Just need some of my players to mature a bit more before we can go toe to toe.

Panos - Doing ok with City and trying his best to topple Grant. I am confident of competing with him this season.

Davie - 2nd now with Sheff Wed so hopefully he now has a system that works and with one of England's biggest sleeping Giant he can take them all the way.

Until Next Week,

Belly, 

Archived