The 8th Annual FMCU Awards - Awards Night

deltablue

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Benjoe said:

I feel that Miss Piggy completely ignored my attempts to sway her... but when the famous @ManUtd1 asks shes reacts... STAR****ER

As the Vulgar Talking Yam would say... When you're a star... Wait. Not going there...

3 minutes ago, deltablue said:

piggy.thumb.jpg.d3740de1cfc4a77fbd3b65b96427e102.jpg

Yes, what is it?

Uhh... Kermit, you know... Do the...uhh...carpets match the drapes? Like... Green all over?

This isn't going out on the sure is it?

Oh... ****.

2 minutes ago, deltablue said:

Oh well done guys! Just as I thought that it was strange that things were going a lot smoother with Miss Piggy than Emilia Clarke or Abby Sciutto.

This is why you should've hired Patrick Stewart man...

patrick-stewart-memes-for-every-occasion

The nominees are...
Ajax Amsterdam: Building a Dynasty of Youth (Draakon)
Avenir Beggen - A Luxembourg Youth Challenge (Ceching You Out)
Back to 2006, a Poor Man's AVB (Git2thachoppa)
Dexter to the Rescue (Dexter, funnily enough)
Let me Start at the Start (Withnail)

More than a Male - A youth-only challenge in the Maldives (The Gato in Goal)
Second Star to the Right
Where the heck's it gone? The hunt for lost glories (DodgeeD)

And the winner is... sorry guys but it's the Second Star to the Right... and straight on 'til morning ;)

I've become accustomed now to being an impartial MC, and not a contender for any awards. I started off not caring if I got votes or not, and it was only eligible at all because someone voted for an older thread (not mine) just before I was going to clarify that they wouldn't be and it would have been unfair to disallow it. However I can't deny that it felt good every time I saw someone go for my thread.  ;). It helps that there was some genuine competition to face. I'm very emotionally invested in FM so it's great to get some recognition, even if I know I've never been among the most popular threads on here.

Second Star to the Right: 10

Back to 2006, a poor man’s AVB: 5

Where the heck’s it gone. The hunt for lost glories: 2

Avenir Beggen – Luxembourg youth challenge: 2

More than a Male – a youth-only challenge in the Maldives: 2

Dexter to the rescue: 1

Let me start at the start: 1

Ajax Amsterdam: building a dynasty of youth: 1

"And now, a moment of slam poetry from Sweden's own Ludwig Hammar, from his his recent solo spoken word album."

Ludwig saunters on stage...the very image of a Swedish demigod.  He begins...

My HOYD better have my regens,

Through rain, sleet or snow!

My HOYD better have my regens,

Not half, not some, but all my regens,

Cause if he don't,

I'm gonna put my foot in his ***!

The crowd goes wild.  Shouts of joy.  Undergarments thrown to the stage.  The man's a Shakespeare!!!

(h/t "Fly Guy," I'm Gonna Get You Sucka)

10 minutes ago, deltablue said:

And the winner is... sorry guys but it's the Second Star to the Right... and straight on 'til morning ;)

I've become accustomed now to being an impartial MC, and not a contender for any awards. I started off not caring if I got votes or not, and it was only eligible at all because someone voted for an older thread (not mine) just before I was going to clarify that they wouldn't be and it would have been unfair to disallow it. However I can't deny that it felt good every time I saw someone go for my thread.  ;). It helps that there was some genuine competition to face. I'm very emotionally invested in FM so it's great to get some recognition, even if I know I've never been among the most popular threads on here.

Second Star to the Right: 10

Back to 2006, a poor man’s AVB: 5

Where the heck’s it gone. The hunt for lost glories: 2

Avenir Beggen – Luxembourg youth challenge: 2

More than a Male – a youth-only challenge in the Maldives: 2

Dexter to the rescue: 1

Let me start at the start: 1

Ajax Amsterdam: building a dynasty of youth: 1

Well done DB, a very deserving winner. And thanks to whoever voted for my thread, too (you mentalist!)

The nominees are...

Back to the Journey, man (Lenzar)
Enter Title in the Space Provided (Makoto)
Football, fire and ice (Jimbokav)
If you're not first, you're last (ManUtd1)
If you think you're too small to make a difference, you haven't spent a night with a mosquito (Benjoe)
San Giovanni - Tearing down the establishment (jupjamie)
The Hart Chronicles - Volume 2: Adam Hart is 'Yes Man' (PH71)
Yer oot yer face if yer think Shetland plays fitba (Makoto)

The winner, perhaps the most dominant victory we've ever had, is... If you're not first, you're last! I don't think this was ever in doubt.

If you’re not first, you’re last: 17

Yer oot yer face if yer think Shetland plays fitba!: 2

The Hart Chronicles – Volume 2: ‘Adam Hart is Yes man’: 2

If you think you’re too small to make a difference you haven’t spent a night with a mosquito: 1
Football fire and Ice: 1

Enter Title in the Space provided: 1

San Giovanni - Tearing Down The Establishment: 1

Back to the journeyman: 1

The most deserved award that's ever been given here. Congratulations @ManUtd1 on earning it from a truly breathtaking, brilliant, epic, hilarious, innovative, (and numerous other positive adjectives) thread! #NoPyroNoPartizan #Legend #TelleusIsYourGodNow

Just now, oriole01 said:

The most deserved award that's ever been given here. Congratulations @ManUtd1 on earning it from a truly breathtaking, brilliant, epic, hilarious, innovative, (and numerous other positive adjectives) thread! #NoPyroNoPartizan #Legend #TelleusIsYourGodNow

Get a Korean Chat room please.

Wow. Completely floored.

Just yesterday or the day before, I was commenting (off forum) that I feel like I've hit a bit of a wall - tons of work, not much time to play (much less so write ups and develop Gunnar's story) ... What a stupid thought.

You guys are all wonderful.  I wouldn't still be playing this game if it wasn't for the camaraderie and spirit in here.

Read. Comment. Write. The community is what we make of it.

And FFS... Those are some amazing threads up there.

Archived