A.T.C New FM Youtube Channel

HI Everyone, 

Long time FM player here been playing since before Football Manager became Football Manager!  I've finally decided to at least start a channel. I seem to always have good success on every version of the game but I by no means claim to be a expert and my tactics would probably not make sense to the conventional way of doing tactics on the forums! and elaborating a bit on that I actually find some of the attitudes towards people struggling or having success by doing it a different way pretty poor by some people even moderators! So I'm here to show you can do it and be successful and potentially fail in different ways! and i will also be doing series to try to replicate real life teams and tactics in history and try to recreate that in FM which I would most certainly need help tips and opinions from all people good or bad at the game. 

My first 2 separate series are.. 

The Journey -  A save where i start unemployed with no qualifications and try to win the premier league and champions league as quickly as possible before moving onto win other leagues and try to be the best manager of all time in the Hall of fame on the game.

FM 17 Liverpool 2008-2009 - A save where i attempt to recreate the ( nearly ) title winning Liverpool side and make them an actual title winning side trying to create similar performances and results in the match engine if not actually able to use the same type players and same roles. This is more of a play through with less cut out.

All Views , comments, suggestions, criticism , constructive criticism and outright abuse welcome! Hope some people can find some of my saves and style of play on FM relate-able and enjoy the content. Haven't got great equipment but work hard on recording every day and there will be multiple uploads every day until the new FM is out.

Thanks hope to hear from some of the community soon!

ATC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9AoCuj6__-O_QvQnEDEQpw/featured

Archived