New Merged Leagues

tystevens133

Hello, everyone. I am trying to create a database with the teams in the top flights of England, France, Spain, Germany, and Italy all mixed around. See below for the leagues. I know that I cannot edit nation rules for each nation in one file so I was going to create a file for each of my five new leagues (5 different files). So far I have created 2 files and they both work alone, however, if I try to use both of them, one league will work but the others all say there are not enough teams to turn the other 4 leagues on.

Example: I deleted all the competitions in England and loaded my league into England's nation rules. If I upload this file alone it works. I did the same for Spain with my second league and it also works alone. But when I try to use both databases it allows me to use the England league but not the Spain league. It says there are not enough teams to run the leauge and it says I have 1 team in the league even though the league works on its own.    

Hope there is enough information here for some help. If not comment below and I will try to get you the info you need. 

Thanks599f2ab8a9bde_ScreenShot2017-08-24at3_36_08PM.thumb.png.545946c71fbc69f564f3347a2e298324.png

Archived