Football Manager 2018 Announcement

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clock inside tweet is 22:10!!!Push on and open it with twitter..The clock near to eyes.is showing the right time!!

Edited by Sheriff7
2 minutes ago, Super Bladesman said:

I'm lecturing for two hours tomorrow morning. Suspect it's going to be a long two hours for me, and probably for some of the students too :D

Nik, surely you can find something that they just read for 2 hours whilst you sit at the front doing 'marking' or 'research' on your laptop :) 

Honestly, if they don't release it tonight after a clearly teasing tweet like that, then they deserve all the flack they get. FM17 uninstalled. Decently fun save with Sparta Prague & Saint-Etienne but found it hard to get into tbh. Never saw Brexit. Bring on FM 18. Tonight thankyouplease.

Even Steam is joining in winding up now. Just had a pop up from it and got excited thinking it was to say it was ready to download, but is just a Steam update. Not risking doing that right now though! :D

I'm usually a patient guy, but now I'm hitting F5 here and on twitter every second. I don't think I've been this excited for a long time..... 

7 minutes ago, KUBI said:

Don't trust emoticons.

But FM twitter gives again the same clock down in comments...Of course everyone must think time difference with London...

Just now, Deisler26 said:

Finally deleted FM17. 1200 hours gone.

Your move, SI

I don't delete the previous version just in case I don't like the new one. I've just deleted FM16 and currently playing FM17 which will be installed still for a while yet.

1 minute ago, chob said:

I don't delete the previous version just in case I don't like the new one. I've just deleted FM16 and currently playing FM17 which will be installed still for a while yet.

I've still got every game since FM10 installed. Have good saves in them all, and like to have a wee look from time to time. 

Just now, Dagenham_Dave said:

I've still got every game since FM10 installed. Have good saves in them all, and like to have a wee look from time to time. 

I've still got FM11 installed as I had my best save ever on that. I still visit that one occasionally.

Just now, Piaz88 said:

I life in germany so i had 2 preorder it from mmoga.de 

Does someone know if they also will hand out a beta key?

This is unlikely, because only a view retailers offering beta access.