Football Manager 2018 Announcement

1 minute ago, Per Annum said:

That's a total non-sequitur. Your 'hence' doesn't fit the description at all. If your logic is true then showing you the ticket is a nonsense. Once the game is played on something other than the 800x600 shown in the feature tweet you will just have a list of millions of tickets on your inbox. Club logos far better.

There will be stock images for different tweets I suspect, eg a picture of a player the person is tweeting about or, as in this example, a match ticket when people are tweeting about an upcoming match. It's such a small feature anyway, no idea why you're getting into such a tizz about it

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, GS1981 said:

Games on steam are always released on Tuesdays or Fridays.

In other news, someone ban than Ji-Sung Park dude, hes trolling his ass off.

It;s not a release, it's beta and last year it was on a Wednesday if i remember properly.

6 minutes ago, GS1981 said:

Do you know which day Total War: Warhammer 2 was released on? A Thursday.

6 minutes ago, GS1981 said:

Betas came out on other days as well... Even Miles said on Twitter that it could be released today.

To be honest, better than I thought it would be, however some of the stairways (not all) look massive and the "cinema" doors at the end of some of them look out of place.  It would suggest that each stadium is drawn by different artists, each with their own idea of what a football stadium looks like.  Certainly not game breaking and I would imagine a lot easier to improve, than player animations.

I am still undecided about leaving a very enjoyable FM16 save and buy FM18, or to wait for FM19 when with the new graphics engine there should be even more improvements, including the full inclusion of the Bundesliga.  I never buy until after the last patch anyway, so that gives me plenty of time to play the demo before making a decision, but well done SI

2 hours ago, Mr_Demus said:

I just recieved an e mail from a danish retailer saying "gain access to the FM18 beta from 19.00 tonight (18.00 UK)". Most likely not true though

Which retailer was that? Someone tweeted at Miles saying the same thing but from DLgamer.com who appear to be French...

Miles latest tweet:

"we haven't set a time for it's release apart from "Friday 27th or before". When it's ready, we'll release it."

Surely he'd just say it was being released on Friday by now if there wasn't still a chance for it being today?

Edited by tiotom92