GOODBYE 3430 AM AP SS HOME AWAY FM17.3.2 Knap

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/10/2017 at 21:47, knap said:

I seldom play games outside England,

Better hurry up then and test a tactic in FM18 beta , to win the title with Spurs ,because after the 18.3.0 data update in March , i don't think Harry-goal will play with Spurs 

On 16/8/2017 at 19:01, knap said:

With 2 Strikers there are 3412 tactics. I am looking at these 2 tactics, but they will not match a 3430 tactic

59946c3799125_TottenhamHotspur_Overview-4.thumb.png.af7fb6e209234b1b2add22f9904366d3.png59946c40539cb_TottenhamHotspur_Overview-5.thumb.png.214c77067a7e78e7bd4add9703b88209.png

Knap i am playing with 352 ....in the photo...deep lying playmaker is gorgeus on game play..  Perfect tactic ...i am loving it..my advance forward scores the most...standard all games except difficutls ho defensive or counter.i think u should uploaded it...

6 minutes ago, knap said:

Needs a bit of retraining, but that is just AM pick.

Thanks

6 minutes ago, knap said:

Needs a bit of retraining, but that is just AM pick.

On 8/11/2017 at 23:30, knap said:

Hi Knap. Do you not use Kane in this formation

SUS tactics adjustments

Go to Contain Mentality

Further adjustments - add

Take a breather

Play even safer

Change WBs to defend or use defensive FBs

SUS tactics can be used against much better opponents away from home, to get a result

• 2 weeks later...

You can try moving players around, and making subs especially a different kind of player to change game. With tactic settings try pushing the DL up and going defensive to look after ball. Another option is to use say BLUE MATTER 433 which is an attacking tactic, but In general the tactic is the most efficient way of scoring and it is not unknown for a late goal in injury time will save the day.

Depends on how pro active you want to be.

Archived