Difficulty of improving several attributes

Since I am not an experienced FMer, i am wondering what attributes are harder to improve and which ones are easier to improve?

Is there is guidline or even better kind of a ranking? I know f.e. bravery is almost impossible to improve, determenation mainly via tutoring, i guess flair is hard to improve, workrate doesnt grow much,...

-

My concern is that I am struggeling to find good ballplaying Central Defender-regens. Many of them tend to have bad jumping reach- and I heard that attribut wont develop that much, is that true?* Also most CBs seem to have very poor vision/other attributes which are important for BPD.

Are there good BPD in the future?

*I have a promising player, 15 years old, 178cm, jumping reach 5, heading 16 (that combo would never happen IRL). Will his good heading ability be wasted?

That player's jumping reach when combined with his heading attribute sounds like a anomaly in the newgen code, at 5 he'll barely be getting his feet off the ground.

Good news is that jumping reach can be increased to a reasonable level, the player could also grow to help increase the upper limit of the attribute.

Technically correct but in the logic of player development it makes little sense, a player would struggle to develop their heading ability with such a low jumping reach due to the nature of training drills & match exposure.

11 hours ago, jusinho9 said:

I know f.e. bravery is almost impossible to improve, determenation mainly via tutoring, i guess flair is hard to improve, workrate doesnt grow much,...

Determination and work rate are the easiest to improve, especially for youngsters. Just give a warning for bad performance whenever possible (rating <6.4, 6.4 sometimes).

2 hours ago, ndrscr said:

Determination and work rate are the easiest to improve, especially for youngsters. Just give a warning for bad performance whenever possible (rating <6.4, 6.4 sometimes).

Thanks, didnt know that trick.

However, its still not easy then, though. My youthplayers almost never get a rating below 6,7, let alone below 6.4. :D

Is it worth to make them play friendlies against much stronger teams?

---------

3 minutes ago, jusinho9 said:

Thanks, didnt know that trick.

However, its still not easy then, though. My youthplayers almost never get a rating below 6,7, let alone below 6.4. :D

Is it worth to make them play friendlies against much stronger teams?

---------

pre season maybe, when you can give them an easier game after to keep morale up again

could always take away all there keepers, and see if they can get a decent rating then lol

Archived