Impossible to get a job at biggest clubs?

Hi, 

I keep getting rejected by the biggest clubs due to stronger candidates. I accept that but this time I applied to Man Utd, same reason given and the job itself went to a manager with same rep but two trophies in Brazil, I have two Bundesliga titles and Supercups back to back.

I accept not getting the job but why am I refused even an interview at any top club?

I am with Schalke after working my way up through the leagues, have been with them near ten seasons now as nobody will give me an interview. Have two titles, two supercups and a league one title with Wigan. All coaching badges and four star reputation.

1 hour ago, steph61620 said:

Hi, 

I keep getting rejected by the biggest clubs due to stronger candidates. I accept that but this time I applied to Man Utd, same reason given and the job itself went to a manager with same rep but two trophies in Brazil, I have two Bundesliga titles and Supercups back to back.

I accept not getting the job but why am I refused even an interview at any top club?

I am with Schalke after working my way up through the leagues, have been with them near ten seasons now as nobody will give me an interview. Have two titles, two supercups and a league one title with Wigan. All coaching badges and four star reputation.

What's your nationality in the game? Do ypu it have any English knowledge at all? What is your own stats/ratings like? Does your style of football suit Man United? Look at the Job Advert if the ask for ''High Profile Signings'' Attacking Football'' and you are not then they are unlikely to show interest.  If you are sought after Jobs should be linked to you in your profile page and listed as ''WNT''. But have you tried Bayern and other Bundesliga clubs? And have you tried for a number of job's while employed at Schalke? That puts clubs off.  Do you succeed in the competitions but fail in the club philosophies?  And lastly Man Utd if like my saves become one of the top clubs, they will be of interest to every manager in the game, how highly rated were the ones that were linked and offered the job?

Archived