[Suggestion] Club reputation young players

Vilmar

I'd like to see clubs get the ability to gain the reputation of playing young (promising) players in their first team. Similar as to what Ajax have. 

This would then help with getting the attention of talent youngsters to come to your club rather than opting for that big club to sit on the bench. 

And it should also work the other way around, a club that only buys established players and never plays youngsters should lose reputation in that category making it harder to sign these players.

On 6/16/2017 at 23:01, Vilmar said:

And it should also work the other way around, a club that only buys established players and never plays youngsters should lose reputation in that category making it harder to sign these players.

I think it will be hard to accomplish. Because ManU , Juventus , Liverpool , PSG , Real Madrid etc are top clubs.It will always attract youngsters (actually every single player) . So its very hard to refuse such an interest. 

But I have to say it is an interesting idea. So what they can do is to make a wonderkid to choose Arsenal over Madrid for developmental reasons.Even this will be a bizzare situation but tempting wonderkids only ( there are lots of promising players, recall the media description) for a club reputation with developing of youngsters.

Additionally maybe the feature that you request is already in the game . Imagine that you are a wonderkid. Real Madrid and Arsenal make offers for you. Arsenal says that you will be a Key Player or a first team player , Madrid says that you will be a Hot Prospect.Which one will you decide? Probably Arsenal. 

Agree, although I don't know if it's already implemented by offering a different squad status like Majos Trajos said.

18 hours ago, Majos Trajos said:

Arsenal says that you will be a Key Player or a first team player , Madrid says that you will be a Hot Prospect.Which one will you decide?

I don't know. Would you like to touch the trophy someday or...?   <---from a Barca fan :D

• 1 year later...

Archived