How to hire/get more Youth Players in my U18&20 Squad?

Hi everyone,

How can I get more players into my U18 & 20 squad? Right now I only have 11. Is there a way to make it grow? Have more players in there? 

Do they come by themselves or do I have to scout them?

If so, how? I scouted some young players but they were all for my senior squad. 

Thank you

Just sign youth players and move them to your U18 and U20 squad, that simple, you can also make available the young players on your first team if you want them to play on your youth squads. There's plenty of guides on how to find good youth players, try to read them to avoid buying garbage.

Every year there's a youth intake to your squad. It will consist of players of a semi-random ability and potential (depending on your facilities, recruitment, etc) where you can elect who to sign. In England this is usually around February/March, other countries might have other dates.

Other than that you can try to buy young players from other team, or pick them up on free transfer. Under "Scouting" you can filter out players by age to only show the players you want. Then it's just finding out who is good enough for your team.

Archived