Is it possible to delete match engine default 3d kits?

Hello,

I have renamed and rebranded a team in the Vanarama South. Part of the process was to change the home kit from red to white (which was done in the editor) and with a graphic change, but in the match engine we still play with red kits. This is really annoying since every other team and their mother all use red kits. Is there any way for me to delete the default 3d match engine kits to let the game know to use the colors I set in through the editor?

I tried googling, but I couldn’t find a good answer for it. So if someone knows, please let me know!

If you have used the in-game editor to recolour the team then there should be an option to disable the licensed kits for that team after you have edited the kits.

If you have used the pre-game editor and don't have the IGE then the easiest way to remove the licensed kits for your team is to add entries to one of the config files for any faces/kits/logos you have downloaded for the home/away/third 3D kits for your team, (you don't need to include any actual kits as this method will cause the game to default to the generic kit rather than the licensed one, though you can always make your own kit if you wanted) instructions are here:

2 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

*snip*

Thanks! That worked like a charm. I found a 3d kit pack for this division and just deleted the files for my team and reloaded the skin. :) 

• 2 years later...