"The Winning"08 - ||A NEW tactical conjuration|| ••V.1.00•• ••|Updated Regually"••

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raymysterio:

sorry, saw the link..but can you upload to another website, cant seem to download from rapidshare </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

01copyok4.th.jpg

Push This button

02copyjt2.th.jpg

And then write the numbers and letters and push download button

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jack Edwards:

Grecian, May i suggest you change your players once in a while.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do change them. Finally ended up winning again come March, maybe it was down to the February slump.

hi, i m using the v2 and the result is impressive... thanx a lot jack. really nice work. this is probably the best tactic i ve ever seen...

i only made a small change in formation to tighten the defence.

Here are the screeshots...

t288925_boro01.jpg

t288926_boro02.jpg

t288927_boro03.jpg

t288928_boro04.jpg

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Quintano:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raymysterio:

sorry, saw the link..but can you upload to another website, cant seem to download from rapidshare </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

01copyok4.th.jpg

Push This button

02copyjt2.th.jpg

And then write the numbers and letters and push download button </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO download links... You cannot have download links, As people may think it is another version!

Ill make a tweaked V.2.00, Since some of you cant score chances..

JE

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cue:

hi, i m using the v2 and the result is impressive... thanx a lot jack. really nice work. this is probably the best tactic i ve ever seen...

i only made a small change in formation to tighten the defence.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Originally posted by cue:

i tried your formation out...i liked it...it felt a bit more stable defensively...did you only move the players round or did you change the settings as well...

heres the result

gsnj7.th.jpg

gsrk1.th.jpg

JE

mite have to try the tempo thing

Hi Jack,

Sorry to bother you but I would really love to try your tactics; however I cant download them icon_frown.gif. Sites such as rapidshare, megaupload and a few others don't work in many countries, including South Africa.

Could you please please please upload your tactic to filefront, as it works in virtually all countries.

Many thanks,

Brent.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chelsea4Eva:

Hi Jack,

Sorry to bother you but I would really love to try your tactics; however I cant download them icon_frown.gif. Sites such as rapidshare, megaupload and a few others don't work in many countries, including South Africa.

Could you please please please upload your tactic to filefront, as it works in virtually all countries.

Many thanks,

Brent. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i have uploaded v2 for you:

http://files.filefront.com/The+Winning+V200+7tac/;9250658;/fileinfo.html

Am I the only one who cant seem to win with this tactic???

Playing as Blackburn, n played about 10 games. Scoring goals isnt a problem, but the defence is sooo leaky, seams I only draw or loose games???

My team is mainly :

Friedel

Emerton (RB)

Warnock (LB)

Samba (CB)

Nelsen (CB)

Flamini (MC)

Bentley (MR)

Pedersen (ML)

Reid (AM)

Van Der Vaart (AM)

Mcarthy (CF)

Anyone any tips for what I an doing wrong???

no,you are not the only one who has serious problems with the winning(?) tactic,as i posted and couldnt get an answer,i am waiting for an explanation of my 0-4 home and 0-5 away defeats to Palermo with my Fenerbahçe side in euro cup second round.i wait for tips too.

Hey All

This is the best tactic I've found so far - v2 is working quite well with Chelsea (and it's the first time I've ever got any decent performance with Shaun Wright-Phillips - he's usually the first player I replace). Tried v1 with MK Dons and it was ok, but leaked too many goals. Will keep on testing and let you know how I go.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BlackShark:

not so good tactic for me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Andersonn - Swap players, Swap positions, Up the tempo, It may be because it just doesnt work for you.

Blackshark - You need to post Constructive Critisism...

JE

I actually think v1.00 is better than version 2. Although version 2 fixes the defense to some extent, the attack is hit so much that it overcompensates.

Therefore, I'm going to go back to v1.00 and tweak it defensively to see if I can fix the leaky defense whilst also retaining the amazing attack.

Kudos on a fantastic tactic JE icon_cool.gif

I usually play my own game and dont cheat but i thought what the hell after d/ling FMM and buying Ronaldinho and Berbatov for Man U

I got a tactic off this site and did well first season, but the second season syndrome saw me finish 2nd

Back on topic your tactic won me the league and champions league finshing with a +100 goal difference, strangely my top scorer was not a striker, Ronaldo, scoring 20 or so...

The defence netted about 20 goals for the team in the league lol they were the reason i scored dozens of corners and IDKs!!!

Chances in-game were generally 20-30 shots, mostly on target

A 5-1 scoreline was a regular occurence...My verdict=Fantastico!

A pleasure to watch and won many cups.

Fair enough though, i was using the best team in the league, but many people say they have trouble winning the league with the best of teams i say, TRY THIS

thank you icon_wink.gif

I have to say, great tactic. Best I've seen so far for 2008.

Outclassed Feyenoord with Crewe (!), lost the game due to 2 goals from corners, and a terrible mistake by the GK. Outclassed St. Johnstone and Morton as well. About to face Liverpool now, if I manage to fight my way through this one, I'll build you a statue.

Decided to try v2

As Palace we were doing ok at home but struggling away.

Only played 3 games so far.

Home Burnley 0-2 Lost

Away QPR 1-5 Lost

Home Derby 4-4 Drew

Even in the QPR game we had many more chances

The defence is a big problem. From what I can see the Full Backs are out of position too often meaning wingers and forwards have too much time to get crosses in or just run down the line.

I am going to carry on with this tactic but will try to get the full-backs to hold a bit more. If successful I'll report back.

Wow! This tactic is immense. I've not found a decent tactic for Barca but this one eclipses them all.

I know Barcelona are a world class side and anyone can win with them but every tactic I've used I've never got any decent consistancy with which has become frustrating.

I started a new game last night with the intention of using the tactic for the first time. I thought about using V2.0 but I decided to see how V1.0 worked first so I could adapt myself to the tactic rather than expect them to role teams over. To my suprise I didn't have to tweak anything within the tactic and my team just went out and played.

All the tactics I've tried in the past have not brought the best out of my two key wingers, Ronaldinho and Messi. Except this one.

Here's a few screenshots of my game to show how good this tactic has been:

League Winning Streak

Current League Table

Fixtures Part 1

Fixtures Part 2

Posted a few days ago to say I couldn't get this tactic to work, just tweaked it a little so I am playing at a slightly slower tempo, and bingo!!! I now see why the majority of you are loving this tactic - as am I now!!

Taken my Blackburn team to 3rd in the league at Christmas, and not sure if anyone else has spotted him in FM08 (Was Ok in 07) but Danny Haynes is quality if you play him in one of the AM roles!!

Thanks for this great tactic Jack - I shall never doubt you again!

Im still using version 1 in the year 2011/12...

Changed from my old favourite tactic to this on in 2009/10 season, my results...

Won Champions League and Premier League

W 32 D 5 L 1 Scored 121 icon_cool.gif

18 game winning streak

Won Champions League, Premier League and FA Cup.

League Cup finalists.

W 30 D 6 L 2 Scored 98

16 game winning streak

Currently in 2012

Top of the League.

Champions League Final Rounds.

Current run of 51 games, 1 defeat (LC final v spurs 0-1 icon_mad.gif)

Unbeaten at home in all seasons.

Unbeaten in League in 28 games.

Thankyou JE for restoring my faith in FM, im useless at tactics. icon14.gif

Been playing with v.2.00 for a while now, and it's as good as the first version. But as someone mentioned, there's a bit of struggeling on away-games. My solution to that was a bit more defensive mentality overall, and use a DMC instead of MC (like in the first version).

Another problem I have, which frustrates me to the brink of insanity, is that my players seem to dally WAAAAY to much on the ball. To see the DC just standing around, refusing to pass the ball and the opposition's forward just robbing him and putting it in the net makes baby jesus cry...

Hey, im playing V2, with great success.

I do not experience to score a lot of goals from corners, i have only scored 2 for more than half a season, which is more than disappointing for the team that has scored the most goals, by far, in the league.

Which player, exactly, is supposed to score these goals?

The one who challenges the keeper?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rolo:

Here is my first 4 results using this tactic

Man City (home) 2-0

Sunderland (away) 3-0

Portsmouth (home) 1-0

Newcastle (away) 3-1

Going well so far! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I allow myself to find this post insufficient until you add which team you manage and which version you use. icon_smile.gif

thanks for the tactics DE, I'm having a look at V2.00

Having similar results to others albeit with only limited testing so far... & I'm playing a midtable league 2 side, although I have managed to sign 3 good attacking mids & a quality winger

This tactic suits my squad down to a T

Would you consider using V1.00 as a home tactic & V2.00 away?

Archived