"The Winning"08 - ||A NEW tactical conjuration|| ••V.1.00•• ••|Updated Regually"••

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As i said earlier i would post updates of your tactic.Playing celtic and going really well at the moment.

The Results

Results

Home Team

Home

Away team

Away

Read some 1s post about defending a lead if i am at home then i put my WB's farrows to full barrows.I also bring my two AM's to barrows and decrese the size of farrows on the wide midfield works a treat.If defending a lead away from home i take barrow off the DM and bring both AM's to barrows.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by celtic4eva:

Read some 1s post about defending a lead if i am at home then i put my WB's farrows to full barrows.I also bring my two AM's to barrows and decrese the size of farrows on the wide midfield works a treat.If defending a lead away from home i take barrow off the DM and bring both AM's to barrows. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, I'll try these out. Although I'm a little puzzled - you talk about wing backs, but the tactic (V 2.0 at least) doesn't have wing backs, it has full backs with farrows. icon_confused.gif

How about counter attacks, time wasting ando ther team instructions btw?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pickle999:

Forgot to mention i`m now £1million in debt due to bonus payments. Not easy this game is it???. Also what size pitch do you advocate???. Im currently using the max allowed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I also hate it how everybody demand huge bonuses for simply appearing in matches etc - I thought I paid them ****ing WAGES for playing for my team!!!

I always use the standard pitch dimensions.

Well, having finished season 2011/12 with ManU, after 4 seasons without winning the league, I have managed to win it again.

Thanks goes to 3.02 (with some minor modifications). While I did worse in the cups and CL than ever before, I managed to win the league, which was quite essential for my remaining at the club and after 4 consecutive CL titles it is something new icon_wink.gif

I noticed that even so I manage the odd 0-0 I went for 29 games without losing in the league and finished the season with a goal difference of +72

What I also like is that I managed to win the big games (Chelsea, who only lost once in the whole season ... Arsenal and Liverpool all in a row, scoring 4 in each)

I managed a few 7-0 and 5-0 as well, which is great for the morale and the manager's increased christmas joy.

I did switch between versions when I thought it did not go so well, but it did not erally help much and so I am going to stick to 3.02 now. I recommend adjusting it a bit and enjoy.

Just a little add on, since I got that msg just after I posted my last one here: These tactics managed to get 10 of my players into the english players' premier division select... and only 10 because of the 1 striker tactics icon_razz.gif

Have any of you tried swapping the two AMC positions in v2.0? I tried doing this and it seems I'm scoring less goals. My two starting AMCs are Iniesta (right AMC) and Aguero (left AMC). Aguero seems to thrive much more when playing on the left. Once I put him on the right he's not the same, doesn't score nearly as much. Can anyone explain as to why this is happening?

I should also mention that I'm still only in the beginning of my third season. Is it possible that this swap of AMCs has destabilized the tactic or just chemistry of the team. Do you think they need to get used to this change, even though I thought it was a minor one?

playing as liverpool in 2nd season made a few signings most noteably riquelme for 9 million and i have to say he is looking like and bloody bargin i use 3.2 version of this tactic going very well in league won 5 games on trot in all comps including beating chelsea away 2-0 with 5 key first team players out best tactic i've come across on here finally loving this game merry christmas everyone

Thanks Jack.

By the way, which of your tactics are you using currently?

And another question is how long do you tend to stick with one tactic? For me v2.0 was very good in second season but I've switched to 3.02 because I thought the AI may be starting to catch onto 2.0.

I could use some help with 3.02 too. It seems the tactic has rendered my Barca team almost impotent. We are barely scoring one goal per match. I've tried tweaking creative freedom for different players but no change. There's something about this tactic that's not really clicking with my team. I'd appreciate any advice.

problem 4 me,, is i have just started downloding tactics,, so this is new to me,, im sheff wed,, and i finished 2nd in championship, 1st season, so ik now in the prem,,, im sure there was a sir bobby robson, on here, who used to create 442??,

treid all 3 tactics against newcastle and keep losing by 2, but have alot of possesion,

i'm playing 3.01 with blackburn rovers in the first season and though i'm scoring more, i'm letting in goals fore free. i lost 6-3 to arsenal, 4-3 to liverpool (voronin scored 3 in 9 mins) and 6-4 to reading after being 4-0 up. it seems that good strikers can just walk through my defense. i tried unchecking the tight marking option which helped abit. what else should i do?

same as me mate, i was just about to play newcastle at home, so i saved it, and treid all jacks tactics on newcastle, Lost by 2 on them all, wen i treid the v1.0 i lost 4-3.

Im sheff wed and got promoted in first season using, just team intructions. 4.4.2 with lower tempo and shorter passing, with target man selected as Agustin delagado.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jonsteadinho:

i'm playing 3.01 with blackburn rovers in the first season and though i'm scoring more, i'm letting in goals fore free. i lost 6-3 to arsenal, 4-3 to liverpool (voronin scored 3 in 9 mins) and 6-4 to reading after being 4-0 up. it seems that good strikers can just walk through my defense. i tried unchecking the tight marking option which helped abit. what else should i do? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what's the pace of your defenders?

Just a question.. how long does it take for the team to get used to the tactics? I'm using Liverpool in the Super League online game with my mates and drew 2-2 two times in the first two matches since I adapted this tactic.

I am using version 3. After reading this thread, I am quite certain I can get success with this team but not certain of the time it will take the players to get used to it. I hosted a picture of my team as well.

liverpoolliverpoolplayebn7.th.png

GK: Reina / Itandje

LB: Riise / Marcelo / Arbeloa

RB: Finnan / Ignashevich / Arbeloa

CB: Carragher / Agger / S.Taylor / Ignashevich

DM: Masherano / Lucas / Alonso / Gerrard

LM: Babel / Aaritalo / Kewell / M.Fernandez (he can play here as well right?)

RM: Babel / Pennant / Gerrard

AM: Van Der Vaart / Gerrard / M.Fernandez / Defour / Babel

ST: Torres / Kuyt / Crouch

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhYsIcS:

Just a question.. how long does it take for the team to get used to the tactics? I'm using Liverpool in the Super League online game with my mates and drew 2-2 two times in the first two matches since I adapted this tactic.

I am using version 3. After reading this thread, I am quite certain I can get success with this team but not certain of the time it will take the players to get used to it. I hosted a picture of my team as well.

liverpoolliverpoolplayebn7.th.png

GK: Reina / Itandje

LB: Riise / Marcelo / Arbeloa

RB: Finnan / Ignashevich / Arbeloa

CB: Carragher / Agger / S.Taylor / Ignashevich

DM: Masherano / Lucas / Alonso / Gerrard

LM: Babel / Aaritalo / Kewell / M.Fernandez (he can play here as well right?)

RM: Babel / Pennant / Gerrard

AM: Van Der Vaart / Gerrard / M.Fernandez / Defour / Babel

ST: Torres / Kuyt / Crouch </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It usually takes about 10 games for the team to get used to a tactic. I haven't tried v3.00 myself but I've had great success with 2.00 with some of my own tweaks.

Have to say using this tactic with my new Brighton game. I signed a few players but have to say after 10 games I have won 8 and drawn 2 so I am undefeated. Works well with League one side. I only lost to Ipswich 2-1 in the league cup and that was a close run thing.

Must admit was sceptical as there are so many "wonder" tactics but so far so good.

I am using version 3.02.

So thanks. icon_smile.gif.

?action=view&current=BrightonSeason1.jpg

LeagueBrighton.jpg

PlayersBrighton.jpg

Hi Jack Edwards

I'm brazilian , so I will have problems with this message

There I go.

I loved your tatic because it attacks all time, e and score a lot of goals.

It's perfect.

But I have a lot of problems with my defense.

It is very vulnerable.

How I'm solve this?

I'm playing with Zaragoza.

Thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by messi4h:

what's the pace of your defenders? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think Chris Samba has the highest acceleration abt 13 and pace abt 15. nelsen and zurab have pace of abt 12.

Hey guyz i jst need some help,

im in the start of my 2nd season played 7 games all draws :S and im usin v3.0.2

but last season i was usin it in the 2nd half of the season and i won the champions league and spanish cup and super spanish cup and super cup european and came 4th in la liga with my valencia team so now in my 2nd season the start of it my team is

GK- canizares , hilderbrand

DF- miguel , riise, morreti, del horno , albiol , breno , zapata, marchena , helguera,krstic

DMF- sunny , albelda

AMF- vandervaart , mata, silva, navas, vicente , gavilan , adu, moutinho

ATT-villa, aguero, zigic.

As some of my defence can play DMF role

so wat tactic shud i use v3.0.0 or wat im rlly confused as besides i guess most of oposition teams got used to my tactic.?

thnx guyzz.

Webgrafix - I've got Gateshead to the championship winning the division every year. It still works at low levels provided you still have fast wingers/AMCs/ST.

Jack Edwards - I find that having the AMCs swap positions makes this tactic even more effective. Have you experimented with this?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jonsteadinho:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by messi4h:

what's the pace of your defenders? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think Chris Samba has the highest acceleration abt 13 and pace abt 15. nelsen and zurab have pace of abt 12. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sounds ok to me, i am playing with john terry/carles puyol (daniel alves/philipp lahm on the wings) and i don't have any problems with my defense icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 3alawi:

but last season i was usin it in the 2nd half of the season and i won the champions league and spanish cup and super spanish cup and super cup european and came 4th in la liga with my valencia team so now in my 2nd season the start of it my team is

DF- miguel , riise, morreti, del horno , albiol , breno , zapata, marchena , helguera,krstic

DMF- sunny , albelda

so wat tactic shud i use v3.0.0 or wat im rlly confused as besides i guess most of oposition teams got used to my tactic.?

thnx guyzz. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go to the underground fc website. Jack posted three tactics in 1 zip folder there. No need to register. use the version 3.0.0 I did the domestic treble scoring 170 goals in 1 season. Every outfield player scored and corners had a 75 percent goal rate. Messed up in the semi finals in europe winning 3-1 from the home leg i did not have a keeper on the bench. Keeper gets injured and outfield player lets in two howlers. lost 3 games all season.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by emily_rose:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 3alawi:

DMF- sunny , albelda

thnx guyzz. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go to the underground fc website. Jack posted three tactics in 1 zip folder there. No need to register. use the version 3.0.0 I did the domestic treble scoring 170 goals in 1 season. Every outfield player scored and corners had a 75 percent goal rate. Messed up in the semi finals in europe winning 3-1 from the home leg i did not have a keeper on the bench. Keeper gets injured and outfield player lets in two howlers. lost 3 games all season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

besides who shud i give free role and hold up ball??

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ashley J:

sorry to be a complete and utter loser but ive never downloaded a tactc before and was just wondering how i get it in the game? i've saved it in sports interactive folder but i cant import it in any of my tactics! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Add it into My Documents/Sports InteractiveFootball Manager 2008/tactics

Then when your on your tactics screen it should be in Archived tactics.

Well a little update on how i'm doing.

Newcastle 0-0 Man City

Wigan 0-2 Newcastle

Newcastle 1-1 Boro

Sunderland 1-0 Newcastle icon_eek.gif

Blackpool 0-3 Newcastle

Newcastle 4-2 West Ham

Chelsea 0-0 Newcastle

Not too bad, Got some players coming back from injury so hopefully things will pick up icon_biggrin.gif

Jack Edwards, what kind of striker do you prefer up front as the lone man on top? Big, strong, quick or? Is it best to use AMC's on the AMC places or is it best with strikers, since they have farrows up to striker position?

I dont know about you guys but I'm having much more success with V.2.00 and occassionally when i'm down a goal switch to V.1.00.

Still have to figure out a consistent way to kill the game when im ahead or play more cautiously away. Nothing i do seems to work.

Someone asked a question about using forwards in the AMC position...earlier in the thread, i can't remember who, mentioned using Danny Haynes in that position. All i have to say is THANK YOU!!!

Well i'm having to restart, Just realised i was playing without the patch.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Slugger_SpursFan:

this tactic is working a treat with my Newcastle team.

In my first season, currently 4th after about 21 games..in the League Cup Final and still in FA Cup.

I'm using V.1.00.

Cheers mate

first tactic which has worked for me on this game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Slugger what players if any have you bought?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr Hough:

playing as liverpool in 2nd season made a few signings most noteably riquelme for 9 million and i have to say he is looking like and bloody bargin i use 3.2 version of this tactic going very well in league won 5 games on trot in all comps including beating chelsea away 2-0 with 5 key first team players out best tactic i've come across on here finally loving this game merry christmas everyone </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What are you doing right that Im doing wrong?. I cant win with this tactic. In my first season I finished 2nd was a bit unlucky and only lost a few. In the 2nd season I played Arsenal and lost 4-0 to which I admit where the better team but I had no chances at all. I played Reading and lost 2-1, Newcastle 4-2, Man utd 1-0. I seem to think the AI have cracked it and I have notice they are playing with 3 AMC's to 1 of my DMC's which means Im ****ed with this tactic.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hee163:

Jack Edwards - I find that having the AMCs swap positions makes this tactic even more effective. Have you experimented with this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you mean make them swap position by giving them the instruction to do so or doing it yourself by dragging them?

The swap position instruction on the player instruction menu... this means that the two players will interchange positions during the match whenever they feel like it. Its good with the wingers too, if they can play both sides and are good with both feet.

I am testing this tactic with Lyon.

I just finished the first round of the league, the results are pretty good.. I am using the v2 of the tactic and i moved the MC to the DMC position and set his mentality to defensive.

Give this tactic some time to start working, i started dominating games after November, including an impressive 2-9 win against Levski Sofia in the CL groups.

I still draw to weaker teams sometimes, but that's football icon_smile.gif

I'll report back after finishing the season.

Nice tactic Jack, keep up the good work

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PrimeTime76:

I dont know about you guys but I'm having much more success with V.2.00 and occassionally when i'm down a goal switch to V.1.00.

Still have to figure out a consistent way to kill the game when im ahead or play more cautiously away. Nothing i do seems to work.

Someone asked a question about using forwards in the AMC position...earlier in the thread, i can't remember who, mentioned using Danny Haynes in that position. All i have to say is THANK YOU!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I mentioned that I was using Danny Haynes in the AMC and in my first 3 Premier league games and one league cup game he has already scored 5. Long it may continue

Archived