Will it work on the new game and what about instant result options?

I have been playing FM15 brilliantly with a super fast laptop running from 6 to 10 leagues at once.

Now i am about to enter FM17 and how much does it differ in game speed on the same laptop then? Laptop specifications i don´t know really.

And then the next question, is there a instant result option (skin) on FM17 too? And how many of you use it and how specific runned does this work in the game to all of ya´ll who like me have been using it these past seasons? Many times a season length can be half as much time spent on the game with instant result so it´s a terrific option to those of us who like to play through seasons really fast. This option should be included from SI without the skin IMO.

With regards to performance between FM15 and FM17 you won't notice a massive difference in performance between the two games provided you do a like for like comparison i.e the same number of leagues, database etc.

There are still instant result button skins out there should you require one. I've found many people simply create versions of their skins for the new games.

I moved over to Touch for the last couple versions as I wanted a quicker game, with more focus on tactics and transfers, in those games there is instant result, and infact in Touch 2017 you can even instant result during a game, e.g you're up 4-0 at 50 minutes just instant result rather than watching the rest of the match.

For me personally I only tend to use instant result in friendlies or matches I'm not bothered about, but having just purchased the full version of 2017 I've been fine with not using instant result as I want to spend more time on every area.

Have you not considered buying Touch? Or even if you buy the full game trying Touch? It is ideal for banging out a load of seasons in a short space of time, the tactic options are identical, as is the match engine, opposition instructions etc.

The main things missing is tactic familiarity, media interactions and player interactions are massively reduced, less board requests, only a reserves team to worry about as opposed to the youth teams, and less staff to worry about too.

Archived