I can't use the database that I downloaded

fredrik00000

Hi all fellow FM players, I have an issue that I hoped someone could help me with. This is the issue: I have downloaded a database, I have put the file into the editor data map. When I run the game and are at the starting new manager page the option of choosing a database is ''Locked'', like I can not press the option to change. Have somebody else experienced this, and if that is the case have you found  sollution? Please help fellow FM players. I do also have a problem with logopacks, I have done as the site fmscout describes but when i press reload skin nothing happens, does anyone have a sollution to this as well? Please help a noob! :-)

Can you give us a screenshot of where you placed the file you downloaded as well as a screenshot of what is being displayed in game? What file was it - perhaps you can also ask the creator for assistance?

As for the logos query, best to either ask the file creator again or post your issue in the skinning hideout, ideally with the same type of screenshot.

I uninstalled the game and deleted all the maps, now I have reinstalled the game but the map is on OneDrive, can i download stuff to this map on my OneDrive or do i need to move it? Sorry for bad explanation. This is the map: it is on norwegian so I will explain: Denne pc-en in norwegian means this pc in english and dokumenter in norwegian means documents in english. As you can see in the top right corner of the second picture you will se that the area where it says Football Manager Database is not able to click on.

editor.PNG

grå database.png

20 hours ago, fredrik00000 said:

I uninstalled the game and deleted all the maps, now I have reinstalled the game but the map is on OneDrive, can i download stuff to this map on my OneDrive or do i need to move it? Sorry for bad explanation. This is the map: it is on norwegian so I will explain: Denne pc-en in norwegian means this pc in english and dokumenter in norwegian means documents in english. As you can see in the top right corner of the second picture you will se that the area where it says Football Manager Database is not able to click on.

editor.PNG

grå database.png

I'm afraid that's not something I can help you with as I can't quite see what is wrong, as the file is installed correctly. Best to ask in the thread you got the file from so that somebody knowledgeable about that file can be in a position in assist.

Archived