The Rangers FC Thread - Season 07/08

Frankie

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ibroxhero:

So fed up of seeing balls drop to the useless fud that is McCulloch icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif

was a cracking block tbh icon14.gif

pretty equal at HT tbh, they've had more glimpses at goal but being the home team, I guess that's expected

most of the team playing well, but we need to try and create something as a goal could practically get us through

Reckon Cousin could really cause some problems to this team if he comes on.

Not a bad performance in the 1st half and its still there for the taking for either side, lets just hope we find that little bit of class to nick a goal.

Give Hemdani break, this is the first time I can remember that I've seen him play bad...

Huh, you obviously haven't seen much of him then, he's been pish in pretty much a lot of our Euro games this season. I'm not going senile.

I still say we can get the goal to see us through, 45 minutes away from our first European Semi Final in 36 years - most people on here's parents were hardly even born then - go out and do it and if you lose, don't come back icon_mad.gif

Ok well mibbe thats being a bit ott. icon_biggrin.gif

Give Hemdani break, this is the first time I can remember that I've seen him play bad...

Hemdani has been dire for the last few months now actually, not good as he was usually our best performer in Europe

Getafe down to 10 as well, Cosmin Contra scored both goals in the tie as well icon_biggrin.gif he's a defender for those not in the know (well right back, not sure if he maybe plays further up for Getafe) icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by Peacemaker7:

I'll watch on STV because thats where I've watched it all so far. If we're in trouble I'll turn it over and see if the other channel can bring us better luck. I'm not superstitious icon_wink.gif

ha that reminds me of the Champions League campaign in 92/93 when I had to have one can of McEwans Export per half whilst watching the games after I had done that during the second Leeds game. Mind you it got quite challenging at times what with living in England where half the time all we got was 3 minutes of highlights per half icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by The Art of Drowning:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jeebs:

that Ferguson banned for first leg?

yes

Who would come in? Dailly midfield? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Him or a midfield 3 of Hemdani, Davis and Adam

Originally posted by jimbo22:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The Art of Drowning:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jeebs:

yes

Him or a midfield 3 of Hemdani, Davis and Adam </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't Adam out for the rest of the season? Smith may play Burke icon_frown.gif

Originally posted by ibroxhero:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jimbo22:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The Art of Drowning:

yes

Him or a midfield 3 of Hemdani, Davis and Adam </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't Adam out for the rest of the season? Smith may play Burke icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats right. Probably will be Dailly then

Archived