The Rangers FC Thread - Season 07/08

Frankie

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure how he got 3. I presume he's a Dons fan so doubt he had the intention of going although they went on sale via the general sale ballot when Aberdeen were still in the competition so maybe he did it just to be safe incase we got there.

cant believe it.it was my birthday today, my girlfriend, as a suprise arranged with my uncle to go to manchester.we havnt got tickets but will watch on one of the big screens.my bird also spoke to my manager and swung it for me to get the day off(it does help the boss is a chelsea fan). so we drive up from ashford and he drives down from glasgow. the funny thing is his wee boy has his english gcse english exam the following day icon_smile.gif and is coming dosn to watch the game! happy days!

RANGERS: Alexander; Broadfoot, Cuellar, Weir, Papac; Whittaker, Ferguson, Dailly, Thomson, Novo; Cousin.

SUBS: G. Smith, Boyd, Darcheville, Beasley, Lennon, Furman, McMillan.

Looks like a 451 as the norm and Run DMB on the bench icon_cool.gif

Big game today with 3 points essential to put some pressure on Celtic tomorrow. No sign of anyone being rested for the Uefa final I see altho I am yet to be convinced of the need to play 4-5-1 at Ibrox.

I really couldn't care less if it was or not, because he made a meal of it is probably the reason why it wasn't given

another reason why I couldn't care less is because I'm surprised that Brines, Conroy etc weren't sitting in the background with Strachan with his MOTM award photo shoot because that is the only reason why he won it. If it was a penalty, we've deserved to get away with that as we've had nothing off refs in the last month or so

Originally posted by Andy "Muzza" Murray:

Ah that one was lucky although i guess its because Hunt was interfering with play maybe?

i think the linesman thought it hit Hunt.

We deserve some of this though, Celtic have had it going for them for quite a while

There was a player very clearly offside when the ball was hit, linesman totally spot on well done icon14.gif

As for the 'penalty' well it was Noel ****, so who gives a toss. Thats what he gets for being a cheating little scumbag.

Oh and girfuy Booth.

Originally posted by Peacemaker7:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Caleyjag:

Cousin icon13.gif

ffs, just get rid of that pile of ****.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Cousin is a total waste of space.

And Levein, such a crybaby icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've said it all along, 3 million was a joke bid from fulham surely.

Mon dundee united icon_mad.gif

Archived