the FMH 2008 awards

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, you'll release all the nominees of each category and then we vote for the final 3?

Will you choose different people to announce different categories?

yip thats the plan, so if people want to announce the winner i need to know otherwise i will announce them myself

ok so does everybody just want to know the winners?

i will post the nominees and then the final 3, i will then pm a person to announce the winner, so if you want to you have to tell me who wants to announce a winner up to now just LSD and COTA want to

ok so does everybody just want to know the winners?

i will post the nominees and then the final 3, i will then pm a person to announce the winner, so if you want to you have to tell me who wants to announce a winner up to now just LSD and COTA want to

What day would we announce as im away for a few days from Sunday so I'll only be able to announce on Saturday. If it's after Saturday i'll have to pass.

The big gala event on Saturday night, eh, ridley ;)

yeah dont forget its a black tie event!

As for speeches if you want to you can but it would fit in with the whole event if people did.

i havent had any votes for a while so may close earlier than expected! but i know crickie wants to be involved but doesnt come back to saturday

Actually no it will be Sunday night just realised im at the Lee Evans gig on Saturday night! so it wont be until sunday night now

I'll have to give announcing a winner a miss im afraid. I'll be away from a computer for a few days and i darn't try posting from my phone :( I'll check up on who wins though.

Archived