[FM16] In need of help with skin panels

Firzon

Hey there

I use CFM skin with my own easily edited tweaks, like background pictures. Yesterday I inserted some of the club overview panels from Vitrex, and stadium pictures, and they work well. But the club overview staff panels doesn't seem to be working properly.

I have attempted to look into the codes and do it by myself but I have way too little knowledge to do it... so that's why I'm asking for help here. I want the pictures of manager, captain, vice-captain, key player and hot prospect to be smaller and be lined in the upper right corner, and I want to have city pics below it.

I know you're all busy with FM 17 but I can't tell how much this would mean to me, if someone could help! 

Pordenone_  Profil-3.jpg

Link to panels folder: https://www.mediafire.com/?r6bgyvvxx23404o

I have been attempting for two hours now, unfortunately I am not really good at scripting, so I haven't had any success with it. The CFM skin has these listed up properly in the upper right corner, just like I want, but when I was trying to swap the codes, or change to similar numbers it wouldn't work, because Vitrex 2 staff records/containers/columns/panels, CFM only uses 1 apparently.  

I can't find any words with "city" in the panel. I searched for it on the Flut dark club overview panel too, but all I got was "stadium city".  I've never done this before so I don't know, was hoping for someone to do it quick that's why I left my link to my folder in the opening post. 

1 hour ago, Qemyst said:

If you draw up a picture of what it is you want it to look like i can whip something up for you?

Just these two things, I will be very grateful and you'll make my week if you can do it :thup:

one thing, city name in white color

they are both copy pasted from upper post, page 2 in the Club Overview thread linked to above, my resolution is 1920x1080, same as that guy so I guess they will work with the same size.

Pordenone_  Profil-3.jpg

Put these files in your panels/club folder and let me know what it looks like. Also make sure you have the Vitrex City Pics and you're not using metallic logos with the background logo folders still in place or it won't work.

bergkamp club overview staff panel3.xml

bergkamp club overview staff panel4.xml

bergkamp club overview staff panel5.xml

club overview panel.xml

I took a short break from it, but this is what it looks like

Yes, my citypics is located inside the graphics/pictures/citypics   folder.

I use logos from Megapack TCM15

without trying it, what codes do I have to edit to make the staff pictures just a little bigger? there are some empty spaces there. It all happened automatically when I added the citypic, so I dunno

FC Bayern München_ Overview Profile.jpg

Just take the files I sent and put them in your skins panels/club folder, they will work I've tested them, the way you've done it you now have 4 panels competing for space so making them bigger isn't really possible.

5 minutes ago, D_LO_ said:

Do you have the vitrex city pack? The normal one has a different config.

http://www.fmscout.com/a-cities-megapack-fm15-flutskin.html

I guess I need the 17 one??

3 minutes ago, Qemyst said:

Just take the files I sent and put them in your skins panels/club folder, they will work I've tested them, the way you've done it you now have 4 panels competing for space so making them bigger isn't really possible.

I tried, but didn't work. If you can upload your panels folder instead I could try that.  

Archived