Problem with skins

bertilak

i keep trying to download some skins etc for fm 2008, but when i do a screen comes up asking for a serial number for photoshop, any1 know why. also i have had the photoshop free trial which is now expired might this be the prlem? thanks

You don't need photoshop to use skins, you only need a tool like that to help to create them.

Download WinRar from here and install it.

Then right-click on a skin and choose extract to..

Browse to this location: "My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\skins" and click ok

Now go into the game and in display and sound preferences untick use skin cache and tick always reload skin on confirm.

Then set your skin to the one you want in preferences.

Click confirm and then go back in and tick use skin cache and untick always reload skin on confirm.

That is how to install a skin. If you need anymore help, just ask. :)

You don't need photoshop to use skins, you only need a tool like that to help to create them.

Download WinRar from here and install it.

Then right-click on a skin and choose extract to..

Browse to this location: "My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\skins" and click ok

Now go into the game and in display and sound preferences untick use skin cache and tick always reload skin on confirm.

Then set your skin to the one you want in preferences.

Click confirm and then go back in and tick use skin cache and untick always reload skin on confirm.

That is how to install a skin. If you need anymore help, just ask. :)

Thanks but i managed to figure it out, but i've run into a new problem i downloaded noche, but i only started a new game with 1 league in it just to see if it worked and the league i have loaded the teams have reserves and under 18's but when i look at man u etc they only have a first team is that normal if that league is not loaded or is it a problem with the download?

Thanks but i managed to figure it out, but i've run into a new problem i downloaded noche, but i only started a new game with 1 league in it just to see if it worked and the league i have loaded the teams have reserves and under 18's but when i look at man u etc they only have a first team is that normal if that league is not loaded or is it a problem with the download?

Only reserves and u18s are loaded for playable divisions, so that is normal. :)

Archived